What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Mass mobilisation and conscription comes with many issues including logistics and admin, Israel much like Ukraine have recruited an extremely large number of volunteers, however are now facing equipment shortages:

View attachment 962269
What has happened in the IDF the last few years? Did they sell their equipment on e-bay? Lol

Last edited:
Arabs have put the palestinian in cages, called refugee camps since 70 yrs..,
The real MF__ ARE THE ARABS,,
Who were with the white coats since 2914_ 1918,
Then again ww2 the arabs got palestianian slaughtered again n, again.
48, 67, 73, 82, , on n on goes the fuckking train.
Yes i agree with you israelis are pure angels and have never violated international law,
1) ethnic cleansing - 700,000 refugees created in 1948
2) racist apartheid in west bank
3) Genocidal blockade in Gaza mass starvation
4) using illegal weapons like cluster bombs and white phosphorus in civilian areas
5) bombing schools and hospitals in Gaza
6) killing journalists
7) rape in israeli prisons etc

Yes i agree with you israelis are pure angels and have never violated international law,
1) ethnic cleansing - 700,000 refugees created in 1948
2) racist apartheid in west bank
3) Genocidal blockade in Gaza mass starvation
4) using illegal weapons like cluster bombs and white phosphorus in civilian areas
5) bombing schools and hospitals in Gaza
6) killing journalists
7) rape in israeli prisons etc

The chap you are engaging, I am not a doctor but I feel like he is a paranoid schizo or an alcoholic, he keeps whining about imran khan being a Jewish and Israeli agent and here he keeps defending Israel’s atrocities and blames everything on muslims.

Israeli writer (very old man) ask to wipe all palestinians even children.

In words of their own holy scripture, the sinful corrupt nation, laden with iniquity, seed of evildoers consider it a religious blessing to kill the children

1697395250001.png

1697395286873.png

(EDIT: by the way Islamic madrassas are not much different either. They teach similar beliefs against other religions.)

True.

(1) They are religiously praised to "dash the infants (of enemy) against the rocks" , right @500 ?
(2) Enemy today being the very people (Palestinians) who gave refuge to these thankless bunch (Thankless, evil-doers, ingrained with corrupt mentality, in words of their own Prophet).

(1)
Torah: Psalms - Chapter 137:9

View attachment 744997

(2)
Isaiah - Chapter 1

View attachment 745000

Their holy text teaches them to do so
They want to be among the blessed ones

Psalms:137:9:
"How blessed will be the one who seizes your young children and pulverizes them against the cliff!"

"Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!"

Blamed on Assad. But carried out by followers of this:

Psalms:137:9:Blesssed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!

Israel think it's gonna expand like that!

Mass mobilisation is always a problem, not everyone is on the same level as the US Army who are just so much better at doing everything "Big".
I seem to remember troops in the us iraq occupation forces giving rumsfeld a hard time about their lack of equipment.
Which he naturally brushed off.

Iran has armed Hamas and Hezbollah for days like this.

Hezbollah has airdefense systems. Guess why Palestinians do not have them?
Hezboullah air defence consists of , flies , wasps, mossuqitos, and occasional butterflies..

Hezboullah has some SA 8 , AIR DEFENCE RUSSIA, FROM SYRIA,

HAS 6 PLANES.1 CESNA. A COUPLE OF HELIS

The US State Dept sure is grafting for Air Miles, this is the third leg from these two in the past 24 hours.
1697395506693.png

Back
Top Bottom