What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yes but this was a top down attack and we aren't sure if this one had the Trophy APS or not. Not all Merkavas have the APS system.
I think from the looks of this higher definition image that it probably was equipped with one.
oEHMr2pU-ajJFy2p.jpg

The problem with this sort of weapon is that its probably able to approach and hover outside the range of the systems radar{and likely its crew operated optronic vision systems as well},its relatively slow moving,it doesnt have a large infra-red signature and the weapon itself,unlike something such as an atgm,was deployed using gravity,so low initial speed and acceleration and no infra-red signature to go with it.
I suppose one possible analogy would be the difference between a mosquito and a bullet,both can potentially kill or injure you under the right circumstances.

Obbviously not .

But but this is the devils calculations , how to weigh blood against blood. Seriously i have no simple answer to that.

Is it true that a lot more palestinans would die than Israeli - yes. Is there no problem with civilian palestinan casultes - no ofcourse there is.

But serously , do people expect Israel to do nothing after more than 1000 of its citezens where murdered or massacred more like it in the most brutal ways possible ?

~

Give Freedom and independence to the people of Palestine

The resistance exists BECAUSE of your occupation

The occupation does not exist because of the resistance

There is no hamas in the west bank but the occupation is just as brutal and cruel

With freedom, a people under occupation will always resist and the more brutal the occupier and occupation the more monstrous the response

You Have spammed this disgusting image mocking a dead Israeli baby over and over again no less than 20 times, from now on your spam will be answered in the same spam manner , if the modes here accept your behavior i see not why not to reply to each of your spam in the same manner.

Show the same respect you expect to be shown to your victims !

By all means , look for sympathy for your people that is more than legitimate.

But dont lie about what hapened or try to undermine what happened.

I will briefly describe it because this pattern repeated itself in all towns and settlements that Hamas entered :

It started with a bombing all along the border. The people of those towns are used to that and they all went into their bombs shelter. Shortly after Hamas arrived.

Now all those bomb shelters have Iron doors for protection, Unfortunaltly those Iron doors can be opened both from the inside and outside , so people can be rescued of the shelter is hit.

This is important cause shortly after there was a struggle in each house. when those terorists tried to get into the shelters and people inside where trying to hold the doors.

They moved from house to house , in many cases placed burned wheel tires next to the doors and tried to smoke people out. Some people choked to death , some burned alive , some got out and shot amd some taken hostage.

Now this is not something i read online , we all heard the cries of those inside the shelters live , calling for help on their cell phones describing how there are locked in , how smoke is coming in and than the lines went dead one after the other.

As Secratery of state Blinken described it :

" Any - no country - no country - can accept the proposition that terrorists can come in, slaughter - and I use the word very advisedly - slaughter thousands of its citizens, riddling babies with bullets, burning people alive, decapitating soldiers, executing children in front of their parents, executing parents in front of their children - no country can tolerate this. "

~
~

Lmao. Did I hire your nerve? 🤣 can you imagine your home country Pakistan being taken over by a militia/rebel group like say TTP or Balochistan liberation movement (and these groups owing their allegiance to India or Afghanistan)and your government/military playing second fiddle to them? Is that not the definition of a real failed state?😂 I'm sure you will be vehemently against such a thing but yeah I agree its not that bad if it's for others 😁

If that's your definition of a "failed state", then count the UK as well :) You have an Indian prime minister who plays second fiddle to the US and Indians :) dumb chav cnt

Give Freedom and independence to the people of Palestine

I am all for palestinan freedom and independence . But they could have had this 20 years ago !

Is that what Hamas wants ? freedom and independence ? So why dont they accept the two state peace solution ?

They are not interested in a free country , they want a country built on the ruins of myn.

I have supported the plestinain quest for self determanation for many years now.

But I am not suicidal !

~

I am all for palestinan freedom and independence . But they could have had this 20 years ago !

Is that what Hamas wants ? freedom and independence ? So why dont they accept the two state peace solution ?

They are not interested in a free country , they want a country built on the ruins of myn.

I have supported the plestinain quest for self determanation for many years now.

But I am not suicidal !

~

Their is no hamas In the west bank, so why is the occupation just as brutal?

Why are the illegal settlements constantly increasing?

Why do you control all the Palestinians air, sea and land borders?

Why are Palestinians living in prison camps in the west bank, just like Gaza?

Hamas is a excuse for the occupation, but the occasion would still exist even if Hamas went, otherwise the west bank would be free and we would only be talking about gaza

dont lie.

Show me one Hamas members that accepts that.
And when pray tell has any israeli government ever accepted the idea that there would have to be a palestinian state,hell nuttyahoo made it very clear that wasnt going to happen on his watch,and hes ziostans longest serving fuehrer....er....reichsminister...er..gauleiter.....I mean prime minister.
And then you have nutters like this clown who claims theres no such thing as a palestinian people.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/no-such-thing-palestinian-people-israel-minister-smotrich-rcna75857
Can you imagine the levels of self righteous pc outrage in the west if some palestinian politician dared to say that there was no such thing as a jewish people?.

Kornets are awesome.
I've used a Kornet simulator at an EXPO. With just a bit of practice one can be good,with a lot of practice great. But it's nothing compared to the new "fire and forget" systems. Not the missile,the fire-control system.

On the same EXPO they had a TOW and a MILAN (well all the Hellenic Army ATGM systems,except the Fagot),but they were disconnected from simulators.

IMG_20180911_185253.jpg

I think from the looks of this higher definition image that it probably was equipped with one.
oEHMr2pU-ajJFy2p.jpg

The problem with this sort of weapon is that its probably able to approach and hover outside the range of the systems radar{and likely its crew operated optronic vision systems as well},its relatively slow moving,it doesnt have a large infra-red signature and the weapon itself,unlike something such as an atgm,was deployed using gravity,so low initial speed and acceleration and no infra-red signature to go with it.
I suppose one possible analogy would be the difference between a mosquito and a bullet,both can potentially kill or injure you under the right circumstances.

Yes I agree. Drone I think will have a lesser chance, top down atgm is required.

There is a reason that Kashmir is called little Iran. Nothing will remain stable, tactics will change, priorities will change. Kashmir will never lose its place. Mark it

I don't doubt the Iranians would do a much better job in Kashmir than the Pakistanis.

If that's your definition of a "failed state", then count the UK as well :) You have an Indian prime minister who plays second fiddle to the US and Indians :) dumb chav cnt
Dude what kinda reasoning are using here? Lol I know you are emotional about the Israel Palestinian issue, but that doesn't means using personal attacks and using some wrong statements is going to change anything on the ground. Those that feel strongly on this issue can travel to Egypt and smuggle themselves in Haza and help Hamas fight Israel forces . That will be far more helpful than using keyboards in comfort of their homes in the West to show rage on strangers online. Look at shia fighters around the region including your home country Pakistan whom Iran rallied to go help them fight their war in Syria against Sunni Rebels and also protect shia sites in Syria . That helped change the situation on the ground , instead of saying home and using their keybaords to insult anybody online who raises a counter point to them. So I'm sure you can also go help Hamas fight Israel on the ground if you feel so strongly about that issue.
If Britain is a failed state then why did you leave your country and what are you doing in Britain? Seriously let's be rational for one minute. People in from your home country and region are literally dying in the ocean/dersert/sea to come to a failed state? 🤦🏾‍♂️ m
Making such statements just shows everybody here that you are just venting out to be honest. Which is not helpful. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom