What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yes i know mulj the muslim netanyahu thinks every jewish child is a “settler” that needs to be sent to the sea by the “freedom fighters” .

But Be eri kibbutz was founded in 1946, and laid well within both 1949 armistice AND 1967 borders.

So no, not “colonizers” as seen by UN.
Hamas massacred them just the same though
Do not projecting, you eu cunts just made verdict that all palestinian children are terrorists and i blame you and other idiots from eu along their israel friends for murder of hundreds and hundreds palestinian children.

What was fake news? The Russians are indeed getting dragged in Avdiivka, that’s visually documented.

The attack on the Berdyansk base has also been confirmed by satellite.

5 Ka-52s destroyed
4 Mi-8s destroyed
4 additional Mi-8s damaged since the Russians did not evacuate those helicopters
Yep, thats why Avdeevka is now 70% encircled.

2 Mi-8 heliopters destroyed is a greatest victory for Ukraine :lol:

Hey, Baghdad Bob, how is counteroffensive doing? Cope harder :lol:

Col. Douglas McGregor is echoing what Scott Ritter said about Pakistan's nukes: Pakistan is likely to provide a nuclear umbrella to Turkey in case of a regional war; Scott had mentioned Pakistan's nukes to avenge a nuclear strike against Iran.
This vide is worth watching as it repeats what many are starting to say: A regional war will be catastrophic for Israel and that Americans don't want a regional war because that would be definitely against American interests.
And yet we have people here in this very long thread glorifying Israel based on what happened decades ago; but I knew better, because Hezbollah had demonstrated Israeli fragility 17 years ago.

Yes i know mulj the muslim netanyahu thinks every jewish child is a “settler” that needs to be sent to the sea by the “freedom fighters” .

But Be eri kibbutz was founded in 1946, and laid well within both 1949 armistice AND 1967 borders.

So no, not “colonizers” as seen by UN.
Hamas massacred them just the same though

I just love how these American settlers suddenly have accents like they are natives of the occupied land.lol

The Houthis can defend themselves.
Defend what??

They just iranian patsy... the dranged mullah gives some money and arms to houtis, and tells them to shoot, usa saudia,
And the ZOMBIES, abey, ..
Whts so complicated here to understand ..

Each US Navy destroyer has c. 40 SAMs

Houthis can fire 50-100 Shahed-136s to Eilat (1700km distance) to deplete US Navy (in the Red Sea) interceptors and then follow-up with Qods-4 LACMs and Toufan MRBMs

Defend what??

They just iranian patsy... the dranged mullah gives some money and arms to houtis, and tells them to shoot, usa saudia,
And the ZOMBIES, abey, ..
Whts so complicated here to understand ..
Tell me you know nothing without telling me

Back
Top Bottom