What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

To remind that there is no solution but the two state peace solution, that Hamas till now is not willing to accept.
Didn't your regime promise its people they will never accept such a "two state peace solution"? stop gaslighting Palestinian people who already recognised Jewish Nazi regime decades ago, but your Nazi regime never reciprocated

US is reponsible, because Israel action are completely based on US military support.

Even if US is biased for israeli people, i don t get why is not interested in settle a peace process...

Even if arabs decided to accept 67 borders for peace solution, and even if Israel agree to that, i really think the best solution is one state for both countries.

This will guarantee sustainable peace for both people, and the whole region.

It s very easy one state for both people, same rights for both people.

Why US is not interested in that? it s the question.
Because the US govt is controlled by special interest groups. Both these groups like AIPAC and Israel's government has become progressively more extreme and aggressive in recent decades and there are no longer any actual diplomats left in the US state department that have the wisdom to create a more balanced solution that would include restraining the Israeli right wing.

To remind that there is no solution but the two state peace solution, that Hamas till now is not willing to accept.

I am posting this to remind people that after this round is over and the smoke settles , this still would be no other solution but the two state peace solution.
I dont think Israel will ever agree to a 2 state solution. Whatever state it goes to Palestinians will not be sovereign or independent. Israel will always control them militarily. I don think Palestinians were ever offered a sovereign state.

Israel probably knows that it cant offer them a sovereign state. So the solution will probably have to be that one side takes it all.

In fact I'm pretty certain that one side will take al the land.

Scott Ritter's take on both Israel and Ukraine front

Relevant to Israel Army capability - From 13:00 minute onward

Israel finally allowed the pathetic Egyptian regime to send in a tiny amount of humanitarian aid to Gaza

Only 20 trucks were allowed to enter (more than 200 are queued) and NO FUEL was allowed to enter. Egypt is truly the most pathetic nation on this planet
This was a token move for the Israelis to say "Hey, we did allow aid in", while effectively still starving and killing most of the Palestinians.

I am posting this to remind people that after this round is over and the smoke settles , this still would be no other solution but the two state peace solution.

~
Did you miss some of my other questions? Maybe 1 or 2 ? Why would be 2 way solution anyway? That's not in accordance to your belief and reason for existence of your country which your founding fathers stated. How someone can trust you then ? Haven't we seen the continuous building of your settlements on the territories where that supposedly second state should exist???
What are talking about here????
It starts to go a bit into metaphysics to me.
Oh I almost forgot, you think that Israeli army is actually helping to build a part of that second state? I see , after bombing Al Ahli hospital. Israeli army waiting with Merkava earth diggers just around the corner.
I know I know, it is just that you want reason with " the children of darkness " but this is the only way? How Ben Shapiro said " Arabs like to destroy but Israelis like to build " , am I quoting something inaccurate here? Oh yes , the minister of defence " We will destroy Al Aqsa" .
Sorry for being a bit confused with your preposition here , who knows, wether I can't comprehend much or you can't express yourself well.

Where are the WMDs?

Your assessment means zilch. Fact is that your side is responsible for committing a genocide. The world has eyes too. Your country supports an apartheid state. You guys are complicit in mass genocide against Palestinians.
Please everyone refer to it as Palestinian Holocaust

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom