What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What kind of gaslighting garbage is this? Is the resistance axis anti-Israel or not? Or is on par with Saudi Arabia which talks big and does nothing?

The backstabbers we see are the so called resistance axis which is nowhere to be found in a major war against Israel.

Family of a former US Congressman was killed in the air strike on the church from a few days ago.

Majority of Americans reject sending weapons to Israel.

Americans are trying to impress upon the Israel’s the sheer difficulty of a ground invasion. Israelis are telling the Americans to expect a war that lasts 10 years.

Netanyahu’s plan for Gaza and the West Bank (and all Palestinians inside Israel as well) @ 12:45-14:40; Nakba 2.0; option 1: one state solution but Palestinians living as third class (or worse) non-voting citizens (basically confirms Apartheid), option 2: if you want a state you will be expelled, option 3: if you won’t be moved you will be killed (“taken care of” but everyone knows what that means).

Other experts on this kind of fighting think Israel will use a lot of gas in Gaza, in hopes of trying to get people out of tunnels. But with the sheer amount of bombing, and the possibility that the tunnels go very deep and may be the only relatively safe place in Gaza. The tunnels could be holding large numbers of CIVILIANS, like any other bomb shelter, as well as a conduit for smuggling food and gasoline from Egypt (so may function as a civilian business/logistical hub). Sending gas down there, especially poison gas (or even an overwhelming amount of smoke), would be compared to the gas chambers of the Second World War.

Last edited:
Homo . I truly have a good reason to call you that. That's how you behave. I will repeat it again . You celebrated the massacres on Muslims and you lie that you are a Greek. You are a Serb from Bosnia and I deducted by using my understanding of the grammar of my language and knowing the accents.
And you insist that you are a Greek. Why the lies? If you put up Serbian Flag , you won't be accepted?
You are full of shit

I don’t think she’s a guy. She’s a Serbian woman who got jilted by her Muslim lover. That’s why she’s developed a hated for all Muslims and is constantly nagging us. No wonder her boyfriend ran away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom