What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Still better then most of gulf puppets, he takes much bigger risk then mentioned would with their strong diplomatic words but yet only Qatar is lets say loud.
Agreed. UAE even condemned Hamas. Most of the Persian Gulf puppet Shiekhs (Bahrain, UAE) still have Israeli embassies on their land. Shameful.

Turkiyeh is in the queue, and Erdogan knows it. There are events in history where you to take a side.
Turkey is in NATO and is a formidable conventional military power.

~

Brave Eygiptian interviewer from Al Arabia chanal , is not afraid to ask Khaled Mashal some hard questions , much to his surprise :

~

Wow! I don't know much about serbs--other than staff on cruise ships--only communicated with a Serbian PhD student a few times about serious matters. Once, during one of the usual Israel bombardment of Gaza, we briefly discussed the Middle East. He leaned toward me and whispered 'We have to be careful talking about Jews in this country!' Tells you something not only about what the Serbs think of Jews but also how 'free speech' is exercised in 'home of the free' on some matters. Pathetic!!!

There is a guy with an Islamic YouTube channel that I think is possibly Serbian. Very nice guy and I watch a lot of his videos. The brother is strong in faith and also a black belt in martial arts.

Agreed. UAE even condemned Hamas. Most of the Persian Gulf puppet Shiekhs (Bahrain, UAE) still have Israeli embassies on their land. Shameful.

Turkey is in NATO and is a formidable conventional military power.

Yes and Russia is an european country also...

LMAO NATO you are naive... when US want Turkiyeh is out of the NATO for whatever US reason.... that it s the way it works man.

what counts for the west it US interests.

Turkiyeh will have to take a side if war happens, the same goes for all the region.

It does not mind if Turkiyeh is formidable or not formidable army, it s no the question now.

This was just on TV,I mean what the exact ****,you guys exalt these people? There's a line between resistance and terrorism. This isn't resistance.

This is debunked manufactured propaganda by Israel using AI voices. The left/right audio channels are not accurate for a phone call and indicate this call is fake.

This is debunked manufactured propaganda by Israel using AI voices. The left/right audio channels are not accurate for a phone call and indicate this call is fake.

RAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

~

We love announcing our moves before we make them.
I'm not bothered by these conversations if it can prevent a war from breaking out. However, I will agree with this if, far from preventing the great Middle East war, it becomes a statement that will embroil TR in that war with a weak hand. It's very unclear what is what right now, I think it would be better to wait a bit.

The situation is not good, really not good. It only takes one match to be struck for the whole region to be in flames.

Wow! I don't know much about serbs--other than staff on cruise ships--only communicated with a Serbian PhD student a few times about serious matters. Once, during one of the usual Israel bombardment of Gaza, we briefly discussed the Middle East. He leaned toward me and whispered 'We have to be careful talking about Jews in this country!' Tells you something not only about what the Serbs think of Jews but also how 'free speech' is exercised in 'home of the free' on some matters. Pathetic!!!

Let me tell you, approximately 100% of the serbs think the Jews control the whole world. They even dont think it, they are totally convinced of this.

Most of them think that if they can suck up to the Jews hard enough they jews will help them get rid of all the muslims in countries surrounding Serbia.

They think that the reason NATO bombed them was because the wrong Jews in the US were misinformed about world events and wrongly issued the command to US government to Bomb Serbia.

90% of Serbs think Jews have secret black lists containing the names of people that have said bad things about jews. And that if you don't get a job or a loan from a bank its because Jews found you out and put you on the black list.

75% if serbs think they should be more like the Jews and admire how the Jews have so successfully expanded their territories.

Very strange people.

Yesterday Macron " We need to make the alliance to fight Hamas " ? What NATO, local cucks ( one or two to make them look good) , Israel etc vs a couple of thousands lightly armed guerrilla, hold in tiny over populated city?
Ofcourse , it was call for the Crusade. Plus sending the instructors and the weapons to Armenia the same day.
These people stopped making the decisions according to any political logic . This has become the Cult. Frankly, Israeli officials gave some statements on those lines. Children of light and children of the darkness. Knowing the nature of their sick Kabbalist esoterics even the number of " beheaded " children ( 40) is not by the chance.
Cult obviously

RTE gave the signal for military intervention against US proxy PKK/PYD in Syria and Iraq.

We are on the verge of very interesting developments.

f454570a-e5b3-4133-8403-9a75a5d7b7a-fwff.jpg

I am shocked to see SSSOOO many USA bases in Syria - it is an occupation. When you consider Iraq, pretty much everywhere has been this creeping stealthy occupation.

Back
Top Bottom