What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

While this whole video is worth watching, in this part of the video, Col. Macgregor again brings Pakistan's nukes to help Turkey. And he is not the only one--multiple Western analysts bring up Pakistan's nukes. I don't think, in a regional war, Israel will even survive as a nation.
Israel nukes were an option to decimate formations of Arab armies as in previous conventional wars. But not anymore. There is not even a Samson Option available.

I wouldn't really take anything he says seriously here, as he does not seem to understand the pathetic state of unity in the ummah,in the slightest.

He's counting on the Muslim countries actually doing something, which isn't even a possibility at this point.

IS had bigger space. They were able to move their troops around. They were able to withdraw. The situation of the Palestinians in Gaza is different. They basically have their backs against the wall.

The commander of the Gaza operations is the same American general who commanded operations in mousol Iraq.

1698508168889.png

Why do so many of them constantly pretend to be something else?

They inevitably always out themselves because they have no self control.
The true nature can’t hide bro. Can spot them from a mile away. The obsession and the shame of their own flag. Understandable

Is it about Islam or is it about Palestinian independence ?

Was not aware that God was for " slaughtering" people .

Maybe you should not confuse your wishes with his.

~

Is it about Zionism. Jews, or secular Israeli state?

God isn't for slaughtering people? You clearly haven't read the Torah, bible, or Quran. But then why would you, aren't you a cow sh1t worshipping idolator goy masquerading as a Zionist Jew?

Libya and Sudan are "even more broken than Egypt"? Wow, that is quite a lowly opinion, and quite the ignorant opinion. I'm using the term "ignorant" not in its unintended insinuation as an insult, but rather as it's true definition, for the lack of a better word, at least one that I can't come up with anyway.

It's ignorant because of the absurd analogy. Have you missed the last 10 years of events? Did you see Libya attacked by NATO and Qadhafi killed on the streets and the country plunged into civil war and now divided? Did you miss the debacles that occurred in Sudan which also led to civil war? Have you looked at any numbers in relation to the respective economies, i.e. GDP, foreign reserves, exports etc. to insinuate that Egypt is almost as "broken" as Sudan & Libya?

And street gangs from Detroit or Baltimore could take on the country? Do you really believe that or is it just hyperbole? I'll guess it's the latter to express your disdain since I can't fathom that level of insanity in the former being possible. No issues with that whatsoever. Not gonna beef with you if you're unhappy with the way Egypt is handling things or whatever your gripe is. I just hope it's not the former. That would be an unfortunate and terrible waste of my time to indulge any further and would have to leave it at that.
I am not sure if you are saying Libya and Sudan are not failed states. If so, we just have a difference of opinion. No big deal as there is no universal definition of what constitutes a failed state. My argument was that, with two failed states on two borders and peace treaty with Israel, Egypt has no need to have an aggressive defense posture and hence may reasonably be expected to be not prepared for a war.

Talking of GDP:

Per Capita GDP:
23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
Libya
Africa5,87220236,71620225,7912021
23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
Egypt
Africa3,77020234,29520223,8982021

Egypt is worse than civil war plagued Libya.

I can see your comprehension problem right there with the incessant bombing of civilian areas by the Israhell army. You were rubbing your balls over Ukraine thread when it was Russia doing it. Geneva convention my ***.
Ukraine cities are civilian areas. Hamas has spent billions on fortifying Gaza which means that there are plenty of military targets. Few if none here would know where they are.

Some Badass Commentary by a Hamas Man Abu Ubaida here...

- The shoes of #Gaza's mosques and churches are older than this enemy

- The era of the enemy’s alleged military and intelligence superiority has ended, and the era of Zionism’s defeat has begun.

- We do not ask the Arab rulers to mobilize their armies to defend the children of #Gaza or the holy sites, as we have taken it upon ourselves to sweep away this occupation. To the Arab leaders, we say to you from the heart of the battle, the details of which you are undoubtedly witnessing, that we are not asking you to move to defend the children of Arabism, to move your tanks, God forbid. Have you become so weak and impotent that you are unable to move relief vehicles to a part of your Arab and Islamic land?

- At least 50 Zionist prisoners were killed by the bombing

- The large number of enemy prisoners we have is the price of emptying the prisons of all prisoners

- Be confident, our people, that our victory is coming.

- The curse of the eighth decade will befall them in #Israel.

- We renew our call to the honorable people of our nation and to all the free people and mujahideen of the region to consider this battle a decisive battle and to come and fight this enemy with us.

- To the enemy who repeats his daily threats about a ground invasion: we are still waiting for you, to make you taste new types of death, and to let the whole world know the meaning of heroism. By the power of God we shall make him taste unprecedented defeat.

----------------------------------
----------------------------------

Abu Ubaida: We sent only 3. Our men are very strong

Abu Ubaida: We are waiting for you, where are you?

Abu Ubaida: The number of prisoners we have cannot be accepted for anything other than freeing all the Palestinian prisonners

Abu Ubaida: We took down the #Gaza Division within 3 hours

Abu Ubaida: We destroyed it with one homemade missile

Occupation: We attacked a cell trying to launch a missile towards our vehicles

Abu Ubaida: Only one fighter destroyed 3 vehicles, killing and wounding those inside them, and you fled from them in fear

Abu Ubaida: The forts collapsed like a spider's web

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_

This is just awesome.

Palestinian are true heroes.

A Heroic Militia from besieged city - having it's people cut off from world, from food/electricity and other things, literally taking on a nuclear country as if it is nothing.

Heroes deserve their own screens/movies.

This is legendary stuff by all accounts.

Back
Top Bottom