What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If the Israeli UN Ambassador did indeed call Erdogan as 'snake' then that's an insult not tolerated in the Middle East much. I don't think MBS has forgotten or forgiven Biden making the 'Pariah' statement about Saudi Arabia. Already, Israel crossed all lines by asking for the UN Chief's resignation--yes, the UN Chief!!

PS. Biden will be remembered as THE worst American President in at least modern history for not only his foreign policy but also domestic policies.

Do you have evidence of American firms digging out Afghan minerals? War profiteering was certainly a consideration but thousands of terrorists were killed and captured in Afghanistan and Pakistan to dismantle Al-Qaeda Network in the region. This was the most pressing issue because Al-Qaeda Network had created sleeper cells in different countries including US and Pakistan that could be activated for terrorism and it was absolutely necessary to eliminate its masterminds and rank and file in the region. US created its Department of Homeland Security in 2003 to address this problem in American homeland.

China also regarded Al-Qaeda Network as a threat and was OK with American intervention in Afghanistan to this end.

Now that Al-Qaeda Network is defeated in the region and Afghan Taliban have agreed to not support it in Doha Accords, China can invest in Afghanistan and claim victory. This might sound funny but check some of the Chinese threads to get an idea.

US can influence developments in Pakistan (Afghan daddy), so it can influence developments in Afghanistan as well. How hard it is for the US to court Afghan Taliban? Not really.

US wants to reduce its reliance on China for its manufacturing needs and building new partnerships in Asia to server its interests. US will not attack OBOR projects, this is bad press and of little value.
Get Willson bro. Go in Italy and Europe in drug shops you will find best afgstan Hashish in top price. As per minerals. Chinese played well. Tliban made them run and signed contracts with chines to extract minerals

I saw his speech at the UN and it was too diplomatic. He should have threatened to send tactical warheads to the Palestinians if Nazi Israel doesn't stop this crime against humanity and extermination of the civilians.

Please stay realistic. Pakistan is on its knees because of its economy. But if/when there is a regional war then things will change. I don't think Pakistan is going to act without coordinating with at least Turkey, if not with Iran and Saudi Arabia. Currently, there is a Turkish proposal to deploy Turkish troops in Gaza as guarantee to both Israel and Gazans and that's where Pakistan can help to be part of that force.

Is that what you call it you sick person. I pray it happens to you and your family.
Alright, you get into the shoes of Hamas and make the case for their 'Strategy'.

Step 1: Kill 1,400 Israelis (I will not quibble about civilian vs. military)
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Success

Please give the best you can for Step 2.

Ukraine cities are civilian areas. Hamas has spent billions on fortifying Gaza which means that there are plenty of military targets. Few if none here would know where they are.
Bwahaha
Lunatic troll, Soviet Union spent trillions to build military objects inside Ukrainian cities in addition to hundreds of billions Ukraine received recently for weapons and 1M+ soldiers placed inside cities.
I know, that Western terrorists and Nazis have a hard time understanding that civilian buildings full of civilians are not military targets, but we will teach you this finally.

Back
Top Bottom