What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Bro he said that Zionist was better than me. We’ve run this forum for over two decades and been a home for voicing the Palestinian cause. I’ll leave at that.

He doesn’t realize that adir is an Indian and posting this shit on the Indian defense forum and laughing.

But also, you should ban that Indian faggot.

Bro he said that Zionist was better than me. We’ve run this forum for over two decades and been a home for voicing the Palestinian cause. I’ll leave at that.

Not saying your wrong bro you are right on your stand but actual zionists like actual Zionist’s have been calling us a lot worse too just saying.

I had seen the things what people in Gaza see. I did see 5 years old girls raped and quartered, and for this munafeeq it is all fun to let this dog mock dead people.
I visited. My sister in hospital and instead of her doctor whites she was completely red from blood and some Indias and Serbs will mock that? That's what this thing is for?
This Adir-M and all others that if they meet me in dark alley they are dead
And they will mock the martyrs?
That's what I am supposed to tolerate? For this hypocrits to make money.
Falcon29 family in Gaza , but this people want to see opinions?
This Waz will hold ne accountable?
I will fucking eat you man?
Why did I say to jhungry I know your units?
Why I play with Bob , and he will hold me accountable for defending the corpses of the Martyrs? Really?
🐈 and the oscar for kitty internet worrier gose to 🤣

He doesn’t realize that adir is an Indian and posting this shit on the Indian defense forum and laughing.

But also, you should ban that Indian faggot.
Plain obvious he’s Indian, using Israeli name for F35… can’t get more original than that …

I had seen the things what people in Gaza see. I did see 5 years old girls raped and quartered, and for this munafeeq it is all fun to let this dog mock dead people.
I visited. My sister in hospital and instead of her doctor whites she was completely red from blood and some Indias and Serbs will mock that? That's what this thing is for?
This Adir-M and all others that if they meet me in dark alley they are dead
And they will mock the martyrs?
That's what I am supposed to tolerate? For this hypocrits to make money.
Falcon29 family in Gaza , but this people want to see opinions?
This Waz will hold ne accountable?
I will fucking eat you man?
Why did I say to jhungry I know your units?
Why I play with Bob , and he will hold me accountable for defending the corpses of the Martyrs? Really?

I agree with you and understand. But @waz is a good guy and maybe he didn’t fully understand this.

As a Pakistani, I’m glad we supported the Bosnians during Serbian genocide, and I only wish we could support the Palestinians now, but our country is under a military dictatorship just like Egypt.

Regardless I think that Indian faggot should be banned and his posts should be deleted.

Thank you for your sacrifices of defending those that could not defend themselves.

May Allah swt grant you Jannah as a Mujahid.

Is there shame to being a recipient of US largesse when it's the result of agreeing to make peace in the region and is almost strictly military? Did you know that the enemy party to that peace is a recipient of double -- and then some -- of the same US largesse? It was agreed on as part of the treaty and is conditional to it, just in case you didn't know.

I'm glad we're talking substance here...
And where does Gaza stand in this bilateral peace?
A peace mind you accepted on the belligerent's premise and on his coin. Egyptian hands are tied, their economy structured, measured and governed in it's master's coin. That structure and it's ceiling will never allow autonomous policy making nor economic flourish, unless it's master so desires.

These are the structures on which "rules based order" is hinged upon...
Palestine is thus a purposeful legal void where status quo is raised by "facts on the ground" helped by superior firepower all the while any sympathizers or fellows kept at bay by these "agreements".

All of these could have been easily overlooked had this not been a repeat of what had already occurred in other parts of the world specifically in the U.S!

Gazans are lucky or unlucky, depending on your perspective, their cages are/were visible to break free... whatever price they pay or however labelled or pronounced. The rest are mere spectators looking out in unseen confines.

Here is a thought experiment, Saudi royalty, with their innate insecurities, dependencies and fragility living high and haughty... in many ways not much dissimilar to the Houthis, if they're facing the boot would have invoked ends of the earth for their preservation and salvation. Does it make them more or less secure than they were before?

Back
Top Bottom