What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You really are a despicable person. Showing so much concern about some dog and not 1 bit of condemnation over the slaughter and murder of 1000s ok children Gaza? Why do you Indians so dismissive over the spilled blood of innocent kids yet focus on a dog?
You truly are vile person
Do you have selective memory? I've condemned this as war crimes numerous times. Ask other people who probably pay more attention than you.

My reply about the dog was to Hack or whoever it was,who mentioned that IDF even bombed a cat.

And you're an asshole for still calling me "truly vile person",when you dumbfuck won't even read how many times I've clearly stated I'm against this and the whole Israeli occupation. You must be real dumb or just flamebaiting me with your accusations. How more plain does one have to state he is against what Israel is doing right now? Are you retarded? Can't you read what I've been saying in this whole thread from the beginning? Do you actually choose to ignore it and make up a story in your mind?

And how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not an Indian? You fucking pajeet dalit vegan BJP-sucker?

Check my posts from the beginning of the thread and see what I've been clearly saying.

You really are a despicable person. Showing so much concern about some dog and not 1 bit of condemnation over the slaughter and murder of 1000s ok children Gaza? Why do you Indians so dismissive over the spilled blood of innocent kids yet focus on a dog?

He is worried about his dad

It is natural

May God bless Israel. One day Israelis will live in peace and harmony with the Palestinians.

^sooo inspiring 💪
You rat of the countryman said the same, now he is on his way to be rat again. Will that process ever end?
You are a dog shit for the last 3000 years.
Will that day come when you won't be cheap servant? Or you will stay the same shit like all of your ancestors?
Sit here and post , maybe the answer will come up to you. Try your lack, why not?
2067 maybe you can be a highway patrol in Texas or Rabbi I in Ashkelon.
But something tells me that you will be a piece of. Sh like you and your kind have always been

Here is your answer.

Hezbullshit is a joke and you know it

Brain dead Zionist - you are posting as if there is a coalition of global nations deploying ships to attack Hezbollah. Most of these are likely UN deployment, except those from Zionist slaves US.

I don't know about other countries, but Bangladesh navy ship BNS Sangram is in UN peacekeeping mission UNIFIL in Lebanon. It is not going to engage in any conflict.

Stop posting nonsense propaganda.

50 Cargo planes you say ...

All this proves is that Israel cannot defend itself anymore. It has never been able to before, and it can do less so now. If it was not for the USA - there would be no Israel problem in the middle east? It is an extension of forward American presence in the middle east - basically the mother of all military camps.

Israel last 3 days before it pressed the red button and asked for supplies and munitions from the USA.

The irony of all this is that it is against an occupied and besieged people who don't have tanks, armies, ships for military aircraft.

This all proves - that it is not Israel that is the military power in the middle east - it is the USA.

This is so obvious now. They would as things stand loose a war against 2 proxy armies. This is tragic for the western alliance. They have given them everything and they arent getting very good return on it. And this is just because of Iran. One islamic country.

USA will have to invade the Middle East again and continue the invasion forever or the whole thing will come crumbling down.

Do they have the time and patience for an endless occupation of the Middle East?

Hamas fighters unlike Israeli and Yankee soldiers will reach heaven. They are martyrs in the view of Allah SWT.

That is a place these terrorist only can dream about reaching. Good riddance

1698584941805.png

Those are NATO ships lol

Did you even read your own twitter post that you shared? All those ships except the US and some Nato ones are there for UN peacekeeping mission UNIFIL. None of them are going to engage in any conflict. Except you American slaves of Israel.

1698585218495.png

Repeated Violations
Brother. He is a Serb and he is a homosexual. Now it is strange that he is a homosexual, yet he is homophones.
He is lying that he is a Greek and he hides his sexuality .
Instead to come out to say I am a Serb fag he hides. He is like Indian and he looks like Indian, because he is from Southern Serbia . Also he is inbred , from that part of Serbia a place called Vranje all are Gypo inbreds.
Borislav Stankovic book called Kostana ( Koshtana) talks about it. Very popular book there. Hahaha

How can we guarantee that we will be not alone?
All "great Muslim warriors" from Britain,USA,Canada,Australia,Netherlands,Denmark demand Arab countries to go to war with Israel. Of course neither they nor their countries of origin will actually fight alongside Egypt or any other Arab army that will risk trying to save Gaza from the Israelis.

Oh I have followed every one of your posts, and your silly big talks. They have amused me to no end. All your impotent India hate on a thread that has nothing to do with India, and your vainglorious boasts.

Boasting on a Pakistani forum about going "Indian hunting", to get a few internet likes. Pathetic.

As I said, do keep us posted on your exploits.

After you are done murdering Indians in dark alleys as you promised, you might also want to take a few night classes in ESL, if you want to be understood better.
You can breath easier. My friend just called me to go to Oxford. Tomorrow though

Here is your answer.

Hezbullshit is a joke and you know it

@Deino @LeGenD

This is why it's so important that Russia wins in Ukraine

We need balance in the world

Their is NO rights based world order, it's all old school POWER

If the ones with power want to slaughter and murder then they can with little consequences, it's ONLY when they get hit back is it a issue

We need the Russians to stamp on Ukraine for the sake of the world

We need a alternative order to rise that can counter the western alliance

We can all partake and do a little by countering western propaganda and supporting Russia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom