What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

All "great Muslim warriors" from Britain,USA,Canada,Australia,Netherlands,Denmark demand Arab countries to go to war with Israel. Of course neither they nor their countries of origin will actually fight alongside Egypt or any other Arab army that will risk trying to save Gaza from the Israelis.

If Arab countries acted the same way as they did in the past - then you would see volunteers joining up from around the world. In the 60s - 80s - thousands from around the world travelled to fight for the Palestinian cause. Especially from South Asia. The difference between then and now is that - in the past, people wouldn't be arrested in Egypt and Jordan and won't even be able to reach Palestine. But now they will be.

And that is exactly is the root of the problem. This is exactly what US has ensured to protect Israel by installing puppets like Sisi.

All propaganda bs. Hamas is the one killing babies not Israel.

really ?

then who did this?

1698585853635.png

Godzilla?

Currently, there are almost 50 military ships in the Mediterranean Sea, 6 of which are humanitarian. You are the one who can't read, not me.

How many of those are American? Do the math.

You are the one bragging about a "great coalition", not me.

You dumb Americans need to spend money on your education system. Clearly you haven't gotten any.

Brother. He is a Serb and he is a homosexual. Now it is strange that he is a homosexual, yet he is homophones.
He is lying that he is a Greek and he hides his sexuality .
Instead to come out to say I am a Serb fag he hides. He is like Indian and he looks like Indian, because he is from Southern Serbia . Also he is inbred , from that part of Serbia a place called Vranje all are Gypo inbreds.
Borislav Stankovic book called Kostana ( Koshtana) talks about it. Very popular book there. Hahaha
Simonlol.jpg

You've come up with a fictionary character,given him an ethnicity,way of life,sexual preferations and a little bit of background.

I don't know if you're actually drinking all the time or you're just some guy with limited social skills and capacity,I don't care actually. The problem is that you've been repeatedly offending me with some of the worst insults and yet the entire forum mod team has been doing nothing about it,encouraging such behavior @waz @Deino @LeGenD @BHarwana @Major Sam @PakSword @Jango @WebMaster @Amaa'n @Serpentine @Kompromat @Hyde

dont u guys find it weird that despite the condemnation by heavy weights like china no country have sanctioned or boycotted israel

meanwhile other countries get sanctioned for doing nothing

that has been debunked comprehensively
No man,they did kill some babies,I don't know about the "40 beheaded babies",but they did kill some. There were babies shot,charred remains of some as well. Don't excuse Hamas. Israelis have been devastating Gaza and killing thousands of people by bombing them,but Hamas did something extremely bad as well.

View attachment 966352

You've come up with a fictionary character,given him an ethnicity,way of life,sexual preferations and a little bit of background.

I don't know if you're actually drinking all the time or you're just some guy with limited social skills and capacity,I don't care actually. The problem is that you've been repeatedly offending me with some of the worst insults and yet the entire forum mod team has been doing nothing about it,encouraging such behavior @waz @Deino @LeGenD @BHarwana @Major Sam @PakSword @Jango @WebMaster @Amaa'n @Serpentine @Kompromat @Hyde

His rants are quite funny tbh.

But he definitely seems to be a bit deprived of sexual activity due to the constant references to sexual behaviour in his posts.

Poor guy.

And who knows, instead of Mehmed Bey, he could secretly be Mehmed Gey..

He is worried about his dad

It is natural
Yaar - every other post he launches has got an edge of anti Islam. So desperately pretending to be onjective but anyone with half a brain can see that his stance doesn’t add up.
To focus on some barking dog getting shot and bringing it up time after time - shows us plenty of his intent.
I used to give people like him the benefit of the doubt but let’s call a spade a spade. He is a registered Lan.

dont u guys find it weird that despite the condemnation by heavy weights like china no country have sanctioned or boycotted israel
Exactly. Nobody did a thing. Russia and China with all their economic and military strength,have done nothing but talk.

All propaganda bs. Hamas is the one killing babies not Israel.

Show pictures of babies killed by Hamas or just shut up.

Also, I had asked you this long ago, I am gonna ask again. Why does Israel kill children even when there are no active conflict? You hid in your cave and didn't respond last time.

Adam, Fuad, Abdullah, Omar: The 28 Palestinian Kids Killed by Israeli Forces This Year (Jan - June 2023)

How does it feel to lick your Zionist child killing masters' boot?

To all muslim members trying to discuss with those who defend the zionists. Remember that the jews negociated with the almighty when he ordered them to slaugher a cow.
Remember that they negociated with prophet Moses pbuh every single godly order from the Almighty.
We muslims DO NOT NEGOCIATE with terrorists.
We use the slay of Khalid Ibnu Al Walid RA and the one of Ali RA and the one of Muad ibnu Jabal RA.
Talking with the jews is a waste of time.
Thats why HAMAS is ahead of us.
The almighty says if the jews were truly on the right course they wish wish to die but they will never bc of what crimes their hands have commited.
Never argue with them. Just hit them between the neck and the head.
Thats our islamic commandments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom