What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

All "great Muslim warriors" from Britain,USA,Canada,Australia,Netherlands,Denmark demand Arab countries to go to war with Israel. Of course neither they nor their countries of origin will actually fight alongside Egypt or any other Arab army that will risk trying to save Gaza from the Israelis.
I personally dont want to fight a superpower over a patch of land in the desert. I would move Gaza's population to Europe until this is all over. As far as I'm concerned 500k can come to Bosnia. Save these people is what needs to be done. They can return a few years after some more muslim countries get nuclear weapons.

this could be 30 years away. It's not worth having these people genocided for what will be an inevitability sooner or later. Imagine what horrors Muslims of Karabakh would have endured if they stayed under Armenian occupation. Isn't it better this way, they have now just walked back to their homes after the genocidal Amenian regime was abandoned by russia and defeated.

Same thing will happen in Middle East. it's 30 or so years away. 50 at the most.

Greek cunt stfu and get your pink glory anal hole raped by some Turks. Using terms like Pajeet to seek validation wont stop your gangrape on this thread, you are literally a textbook definition of beta..trying so hard to seek validation, that too online 🤣🤣
Sir,not all Indians are pajeet,but I understand that a lot are. Even though I've no idea what a pajeet really is,but I understand that you have been hurt. Don't worry,new Indian Top Gun feminist movie will help you regain some national pride and honor.

In the mean time,do YOU condemn the bombings in Gaza?

Sir,not all Indians are pajeet,but I understand that a lot are. Even though I've no idea what a pajeet really is,but I understand that you have been hurt. Don't worry,new Indian Top Gun feminist movie will help you regain some national pride and honor.

Again trying sooo hard to seek validation and likes :lol:. Your whole life tried to attract turkish boys now trying to attract Pakistanis.

Amazing how many insults you receive every day, yet no one is banned. 🙄

I would move Gaza's population to Europe until this is all over. As far as I'm concerned 500k can come to Bosnia. Save these people is what needs to be done.
I commend you for saying that. It's really a brave thing to say and I know that you probably mean it. There would be problems of course,if a lot of them kept on having that "jihadi" attitude,like you know,the Saudis who tried to radicalize Bosnia after the war. But mostly refugee families (I stress the word families)I think would be ok.

Imagine what horrors Muslims of Karabakh would have endured if they stayed under Armenian occupation. Isn't it better this way, they have now just walked back to their homes after the genocidal Amenian regime was abandoned by russia and defeated.
Don't mix that. That's a completely different issue and specifically,Azeris have done more evil to Armenians. And Pashinyan's regime was anything but "genocidal"...lol they just gave everything to the Azeris. The truth is that Armenians actually endured horrors under Azeri rule. That's a historical fact. and I'm talking about the 20th century.

Again trying sooo hard to seek validation and likes :lol:. Your whole life tried to attract turkish boys now trying to attract Pakistanis.
And you? Are you trying to seek validation from Saul Libberman next door?

Sorry we have failed you whole muslim world has failed what a shame this nation produced Salahuddin once
Not even the words of secular people (even those of Jewish descent) aren’t able to persuade the rulers of the most influential countries of commitments they have made and agreed would allow some kind of resolution.

Sir,not all Indians are pajeet,but I understand that a lot are. Even though I've no idea what a pajeet really is
Notice the contradiction there? Do you want it explained?

Anyway I understand where you are coming from - you have been insulted left, right and center by Pakistanis and others on this thread, and the easiest way to get back in their good graces is by insulting Indians out of the blue.

Aside from western rants, it is true that Palestinians suffered a huge number of civilian losses. That is true and undeniable.

On the other hand Israelis despite having complete support of western hemisphere and American boots on the ground failed to achieve their objectives. First thing that was imposed on Israelis was loss of their deterrence. It is proven that Israel was penetrared by Hamas deep inside the occupied lands. The second loss was Israel's bogus claims of being undisputed in this part of the world which is now a complete joke.

An other victory for Hamas and the Palestinian resistance was that the economic backbone of Israel in Mediterraneans is unavailable at the moment and as war becomes a long term conflict, Israel bleeds severely.

Third victory for Hamas was destroying the trust of wealthy settlers in Israeli might. No billionaire wants to taste Hamas rockets that rains over Israeli cities.

These achivements for Palestinain resistance is achived along with huge losses which was worth it. Palestinians will exist for an other century, no matter how many western powers support this cancerous tumor called Israel.
very good points. Iran has also achieved a massive bonus. the Israeli public is totally deterred from attacking Iran.

Until I saw this I honestly believed that Israel could take out Iranian industrial sites without Iran being able to do much at all. I mean look at Iranian forces in syria being hammered. No response.

Israel public supported attacking Iran. Until this happened. Now they are totally deterred.

If armed groups in Gaza caused 1500+ casualties and we can assume Iran has at least 100 times the capabilities of a Gaza armed group. I have every reason to expect that Israel would have 150,000 deaths from a war with Iran. Most people are smart enough to realise this. Israelis know this also. And they also know that even if they kill a million Iranians, it still wont help the 150,000 people they will lose.

So for Iran this has been a very good outcome. For Gaza it will be be a great outcome. It's not really worth it for them. I dont see how that patch of land is worth even a 1,000 people killed.

I think it's time you pick up a book and read the history of Israel and Palestine. Your comment is just a plain lie.
You're in delusional who lives in Palestine before the creation of illegal state of Israel in 48

And are you talking about one sided history books

I'm talking about facts you're posting a lie

This is how the soldiers of the terrorist enclave of IsraHell were decimated in the Gaza strip by the mujahideen of the gallant Palestinian resistance in the last 24 hours. You take comfort at the plight of the civilian population. On our end, our hearts are relieved when we see how the soldiers of the terrorist enclave are meeting their fate at the hands of our brethren in Palestine. 👇 👇

1698588683278.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom