What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Sadly, my city is turning into a flash point at this moment. What I fear is the future of these both groups as they living in neighborhoods next to each other.

@LeGenD check DM
Normally they are killing each other with gunfire in Chicago, throwing punches is a good sign. They are just hired thugs plenty of them about.

Hamas is not in West Bank,
Hamas is not in Lebanon,
Hamas is not in Iran.
Hamas is not in Syria.

But Hamas leaders are in Qatar cheering

And Israel state say this about Qatar:

:lol:

corruption at israel state is blatant and in the daylight.

Why do you guys act like there's no Hamas officials in Gaza or West Bank? There are a ton in Gaza. Hamas foreign relations officials are doing their job outside of Gaza, ofc.

And friendly merger with Tibet and the planned peaceful reunification with Taiwan.
and Tibet still 90%+ Tibetian speak Tibetian. All four Anglo colony states had indigenous people genocided, the same process as Israel is doing now.

You’re one of the milder Indians in disguise and therefore harder to detect, but you were still making my hindar beep. You guys want to pretend that you’re white Christian Americans when in reality you’re Hindu Indian. Why can’t you guys be honest about who you are?

Thanks for posting that article. It confirms that my hindar was correct.

My judar is also usually correct.

~

The is No way you can justify kidnapping children,

~

Nobody kidnapped kids. You bombed your own families homes and vehicles during the operations against Hamas commando raid. All those kids died in Israeli airstrikes that bombed everything inside Israeli cities. You killed your own people because your coward army thinks bombs and firepower is solution to everything. Those kids were in cars with their families and homes. You bombed them. Meanwhile, your terrorist county killed more kids than all other conflicts in the past 20 years.

This kind of post is clearly an example of why we know you are an Indian/ You put a couple of cartoons up as proof? You really are embarrassing yourself you fool. You are an obsessive thick Indian. The end

Sure , the important discusion now is whether I am Indian or not. And not the war You should really see someone about this paranoia of yours , of seeing an Indian hiding behinf any bush.

images

As for you " proof " nonsense , Thee are 240 hostages in Gaza , 210 of them civilians , 30 of them children.

This also inclides 18 Thai farm workers who Only God knows why they are still held hostagel

Fact.

nlo5nulvv4ub1.jpg

~

Both sides should release all children. Or no sides should release all children.

I am confident no Israeli children will be hurt in Gaza because:

1) Israel is careful to not bomb children.
2) ...

There is no children in Gaza. He's making stuff up. And he is Indian. Not even Israeli. I reiterate once again for mods to deal with false flaggers.

Sure , the important discusion now is whether I am Indian or not. You should see someone about this paranoia of yours , of seeing ab Indian hiding behinf any bush.

images

As for you " proof " nonsense , Thee are 240 hostages in Gaza , 210 of them civilians , 30 of them children.

This also inclides 18 Thai farm workers who Only God knows why they are still held hostagel

Fact.

nlo5nulvv4ub1.jpg

~

This is a lie. There is no kids among the detainees in Gaza. Those missing people were bombed by Israel and killed because Israel started carpet bombing its own cities when Hamas commandos were inside of Israel.

Sure , the important discusion now is whether I am Indian or not. You should see someone about this paranoia of yours , of seeing ab Indian hiding behinf any bush.

images

Fact.

nlo5nulvv4ub1.jpg

~

Israel is number #1 at killing kids:

Stop false flagging and put your real flag up. No one cares if you're Indian. But when you pretend to be Israeli, then you're a troll and mentally disturbed.

Netanyahu is definitely a problem, and I personally can't stand him. I think Israel would be in a much better position without him tbh.

I just hope that when there is no more Hamas/Hezbollah, there will be a chance for a peace agreement where Palestinians and Israelis can finally live in peace and harmony. I know it sounds impossible right now, but I genuinely hope that it happens someday.

The Middle East has great potential; can you imagine the economic and technological cooperation between Israel and Saudi Arabia? The whole region could benefit from it.
The chance of no more Hamas or Hezbollah is 0%. It's not going to happen. In fact there is a higher chance of Israel not existing.

Israel destroying hospitals is a war crime and here is the evidence:-
1698637915379.png

Last edited:
Coward Alert
Jordan asking for missiles from US.
Egypt closing its borders.
Ksa intercepting rockets from iran heading towards Isreal.
Turkey giving isreal 40% of its oil.
Bahrain UAE and other arab having embassies and open diplomatic relation with isreal.

KNOW YOUR ENEMIES.

Last edited:
Don't talk nonsense.

How many babies do we hold in our prisons ?

You want to compare a woman or minor who tries to stab someone or place a bomb , to 30 children snached from their homes , who has done no one any harm ?

Some had their parants murdered before they where dragged into some underground tunnel in Gaza.

There is no way you can justify that.

Holding those children hostage right now serves no purpose and only ensures that the attacks would intensify and the fight becones more brutal.

~

~
Reminds me of this.
The middle east is full of liars and scumbags who seek the attention of the West so that it adores them. That is their purpose of existence.

The chance of no more Hamas or Hezbollah is 0%. It's not going to happen. In fact there is a higher chance of Israel not existing.

Israel destroying hospitals is a war crime and here is the evidence:-
View attachment 966505

I can’t be sure, but that looks like an AI generated image to me. The enemy could be posting fake images to discredit the Palestinians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom