What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Cleaning season against Hamas not Palestinians stop lying.

Israeli military spox accepted on the media that they dropped a bomb on a refugee camp housing over 500 civilians. They said, they killed "one" Hamas commander. If there exists a country which is that evil to kill 500 civilians for an excuse of maybe hitting one wanted man then that is the most evil country on earth. This is their cleaningseason against children, women and civilians in general. How the hell the bombs can know is the entire buildings full of families has hamas members??

Only a fool will support Israel. Israel's national policy since its inception has been "collective punishment". They have used collective punishment against palestinians for 70 years. This is nothing new.

God gives Saudis oil so they can strengthen military.
Saudis........

You guys taught isreal was bad.
Saudi's host Music Festival and Football ...
God works in mysterious ways ....
That is why it is presumptuous to assume God is on our side.

Props for this comment. It's exactly because of individuals like the user you quoted that I support Israel's complete takeover of Gaza. These people have no shame, no shred of decency. Why should I feel sorry for people in Gaza when here, some openly support Hamas and their actions? Nah fck that!

The girl was clearly murdered and rapped. It's a shame that there are those who seek excuses to justify such acts. @Falcon29 is another example. I initially thought he was trolling, but then I realized he genuinely supports such behavior.

It's exactly because of such behavior and comments that I now support Israel. I hope Israel continues without mercy and captures the entirety of Gaza. What Hamas has done doesn't belong in this world. Bunch of losers stuck in the Stone Age.

#CleaningSeason

😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡

Buddy you have always supported Israel

You support apartheid occupation and oppression and brutality for decades

Your a house ni**er, its in your nature

So millions of Palestinians under occupation and brutality don't matter ,, but oh the Jew bitch is everything

Fcuk that bitch, I hope she's burning in hell

Hamas has shaken the entire situation up and for the better, Israel cannot maintain this occupation and if you can't see it your blind

Eat shit and die you Jewish rat. Who are you to tell us who governs us or not? Hamas is our government and will always be.

This Jewish terrorist occupation government in the US rejected Palestinian election results and is anti-democracy.

Jewish ISIS Nazi facists aren't going to tell us what we can or can't do. US must stop now before this becomes a religious war with evil Jewish people.

It might not starve,, but Muslim countries should take no part in feeding the Jew bastard's, or supplying them, or fueling them

In fact their should be a total boycott of Israel and it's supporters
It will be pointless because muslim countries don't produce anything of note that Israel depends on. Let's just try not to be shitholes first. :cheesy:

Israel will lose this war.
Well it depends how you define victory and loss. The stated strategic goal of Israel is to eradicate Hamas. Failure to do mounts to strategic defeat. I cant see how Israel will accomplish such a goal without dedicating several years to occupying Gaza. As times go by, insurmountable losses (to Israel) will accumulate, due to the fact that Hamas are masters of assymetrical warfare and will give Israeli soldiers hell from the vast network of underground tunnels. They have already lost over 15 soldiers in one day, which is quite a lot.
I suspect that Israel will try to occupy Gaza and fight for months, or (in worst case scenario) years to come, but the war will be politically unsustainable as times goes on, and Israel will be internationally more isolated.

Back
Top Bottom