What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Houthi’s not sure if they declared war on Israel through Yemen.

That how cowerds act tough when they get chance against Ghaza captives there’s no mercy. Infact this illegitimate bani Israel were at our mercy of Islam for long periods as a minuscule minority for generations. But the web link is disturbingly sexual content could you please remove the share please 😭

Last edited:

Trying to keep up with the different factions and came across this.

I am here to learn. Appreciate getting information I will not know where else to find. A thank you for these posts.

Ideology is important. What a man thinks is worth fighting for. Please more comments along these lines. Again, I am here to try to understand.

Please keep the "infighting" to a minimum, it takes our attention away from what is really important, the conflict in Palestine. This may be a defining moment in history. Many see impending doom.

I don't. The optimist in me hopes good men will stand up and start looking to solve this conflict for good.

Here is a working solution (credit goes to someone here I forget):

AU.N. Resolution 181

Israel is a creation of European powers. Legally, Israel cannot claim territory which wasn't given to them. If they want to keep some occupied territory, they must compensate Palestine financially. The viable state seems to be the 67 border. Palestinians must be free to return to Israel as Palestinian citizens and Israelis can live in Palestine. That was the original thinking behind the partition.

Water under the bridge!
Can't turn back the clock, or get bit in the same hole twice...

PLO for the longest time under Arafat sought a secular Palestinian state, something that looked, felt and behaved like... he assumed all his interlocutors as honest brokers or at the very least gave them benefit of the doubt... was perhaps to be a home of all Palestinians Muslims and Christians.

Guess what? Those who're left don't want to leave and those who've arrived want to occupy with an equal zeal. You can distract with, let's make another deal... but if you were honest you'd know... Palestinians unlike their zionist counterparts have no superpower backing them, providing military and financial aid and when needed moving full battle groups to the theater to counter any intervention on behalf of Palestinians.
This is the reality... let Isreal prevail on the backs of American might so the text books could say so...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Palestinians unlike their zionist counterparts have no superpower backing them, providing military and financial aid and when needed moving full battle groups to the theater to counter any intervention on behalf of Palestinians.

That’s dishonest, USA as a superpower supported Israel as a counter to Soviet superpower supporting Arabs.

If it wasn’t for Soviet support Egypt wouldn’t have been able to win back Sinai at Yom Kippur.

Don’t just blame US for being with the winning party when Arabs had Soviets supporting them.
Sadly but naturally, Soviet Union died its natural death, leaving arabs helpless.

That’s dishonest, USA as a superpower supported Israel as a counter to Soviet superpower supporting Arabs.

If it wasn’t for Soviet support Egypt wouldn’t have been able to win back Sinai at Yom Kippur.

Don’t just blame US for being with the winning party when Arabs had Soviets supporting them.
Sadly but naturally, Soviet Union died its natural death, leaving arabs helpless.
Arab countries bought from soviets ! Israel was given free ... I know your dreams ... Try it and take a nuke in your ***.....

That how cowers judes act tough when they get chance there’s no mercy. Infact this illegitimate Israeli state were at our mercy of Islam for long periods and will be. But the web link is disturbingly sexual content could you please remove the share please 😭

Don't make me tap the sign

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom