What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Azerbaijan also invaded the Armenian land of Nagorno-Karabakh with the help of colonial Iran and then colonial Russia.
Armenian people were living in Nagorno Karabakh for thousands of years till the Azery Government started to settle Azeries there to change the demographics.

Are you able to see your double standards when you blame Israelis for invading Palestine, but don't blame Azeris for the same thing?

Turkey killed millions in the Armenian Genocide and made the whole area of Western Armenia a part of Turkey. Again you are unable to see your double standards where you blame only Jews for being racists and invaders, but utter no words against the same things that your Muslim brothers did on a much bigger level.

I have no love affair with the wrongdoings of Israel and Zionists. I would have opposed a Zionist state in 1948. But today Israel is a reality, just like it is a reality that the historic Western Armenia is a part of Turkey, or just like Pakistan is a reality and no more a part of India, even if the British conspired against the majority of the population of India of that time and created Pakistan against their wish.

The situation of today is clear, there should exist no Muslim Palestinian State under the influence of Hamas, where non-Muslims have to live under fear and have no equal rights to preach their religion and convert people to their religion and to criticize Islam. Where LGBT members are thrown down from high buildings while they also don't have any rights to exist. Where ex-Muslims are lynched and killed brutally for their crime of leaving Islam. Why should we ever support such oppressive Islamic states? Why should we not criticize the double standards of Muslims where they are quick to demand equal rights to preach Islam and convert people to Islam in non-Muslim countries, but are not ready to give us the same human rights?

You want to talk about racism and phobia of Jews, then let us also talk about double standards and homophobia and Murtadphobia and Kafirophobia of Muslims.

@p100 @Sineva @hussain0216
@DizuJ @Meengla

You cannot make shit up and then make an argument based on it.

You should really invest your efforts not in debating me , but in coming out with Ideas to end the suffering in Gaza.

And so far I have not seen you come up with any bright ideas, other than to continue with Hamas suicidal plan , which you do from the saftey of your home.

You know Hamas has nothing to offer military. This is simply suicide at the expense of the people of Gaza.

Here are a few things that you can do :

You can release the civilain hostages. You have no reaon to hold them , it only causes you to loose legitimacy.

Also , i would avoid sending massages like , we would repeat the Oct. 7 Massacre ‘Again and Again’ Until Israel’s ‘Annihilation’ .

Such statements just justify the demand to remove Hamas.

Maybe you should consider someone more worthy to represent the Palestinian people ?

Hamas Official Promises to Carry Out Oct. 7 Massacre ‘Again and Again’ Until Israel’s ‘Annihilation’

~

~

Only a Just Jihad will guarantee Palestinians their right to exist. Israelis need to go back to Europe.

We need a balanced debate and need representation from all sides to be able to refute the other side of the argument.

What I have a problem with is people showing glee or happiness when children are losing their little lives. I don’t see any difference with children - be it Muslim Jew or Hindu.
It’s really next level to cheer innocent deaths - that’s my problem.
Let’s not forget those Indians attempting to be more Jewish than the Jews - that’s just embarrassing and a bit of phulll shappport sir is incredible
Which Indian here has been going 'phull sapport Ijrael' here ? Who is cheering on children dying ?

~

UK’s Sun features faces of 32 kids held hostage by Hamas

SkcdyvlQ6_0_0_974_1227_0_x-large.jpg

n the UK, The Sun features on its cover today the faces of the 32 Israeli children who have been held hostage by Hamas since October 7, under the banner: “Bring them home.”

“32 innocent children snatched by terrorists,” the paper declares in its main headline. “This is why Israel must fight evil of Hamas.”

All 32 were taken by Hamas terrorists when thousands of them broke through the border and slaughtered and abducted Israelis in southern Israel. Some of those kidnapped were taken alongside their families. Many had relatives killed before being abducted.

Hamas has not made any information available on their condition or allowed the Red Cross to visit them — along with over 200 other hostages.

~

Can you please tell me based on bold part what is real population of Muslim assuming people who do forbidden acts prohibited by Islam are not Muslims. Because I keep hearing real muslims don’t do that. Do those people still count as muslim? If answer is yes than is it islamophobic? Also people who do violent things by proclaiming muslim or use Quran or Hadith to justify crimes they commit what should we say? It is not easy to disassociate religion if crime is committed in name or basis of religion (even though it could be wrong interpretation).

Just to give you example Jihad has become synonyms for killing non believers, violent struggle….. vs real meaning was much different and pious but as very few opposed this misuse now world knows Jihad as violent act. Sizable protest by good guys has to occur for disassociation to take place if not than it becomes part of modern interpretation.

Jihad is Justice and Purity and the only Godly way to stand up to oppression.

Jihad is the justice of God done in the most humane way possible. Better than the UN principles of war.

In Islamic Jihad no woman children animals or even the environment can be damaged.

Only a Just Jihad will save the Palestinians.

and now retribution from hell. Enjoy!
Poor average gazans suffering because of these jihadi's.

Every Muslim is a Jihadi after the Israeli genocide of the Palestinians.

Allahuakbar

You should really invest your efforts not in debating me , but in coming out with Ideas to end this conflict and the suffering in Gaza.

And so far I have not seen you come up with any bright ideas, other than to continue with Hamas suicidal plan , which you do from the saftey of your home.

You know Hamas has nothing to offer military. This is simply suicide at the expense of the people of Gaza.

Here are a few things that you can do :

You can release the civilain hostages. You have no reaon to hold them , it only causes you to loose legitimacy.

Also , i would avoid sending massages like , we would repeat the Oct. 7 Massacre ‘Again and Again’ Until Israel’s ‘Annihilation’ .

Such statements just justify the demand to remove Hamas.

Maybe you should consider someone more worthy to represent the Palestinian people ?

Hamas Official Promises to Carry Out Oct. 7 Massacre ‘Again and Again’ Until Israel’s ‘Annihilation’

~

~
His nations citizens have been forced to live in a concentration camp for the last 50 years plus
He sees daily atrocities for so many years
Now he is seeing war crimes - bombing refugee camps and hospitals.
He sees war crimes beyond belief and you think he should think of ways to stop this?
Netanyahu encouraged the growth of Hamas because it suited what his end goal was and that’s a slaughter of PAlestine - Hamas being led by donkeys fell into the trap.
Now please I won’t abuse you anymore - as long as you stop the nonsense and lies.

I was not talking about Governments of Islamic countries, but I was talking about MUSLIMS themselves, who support Hamas.
The state of Israel under its racist supremist regime is allot worse than hamas.

Again your logic is flawed as majority of Muslims support the Palestinians not hamas.

This has all the appearance of an engineer trying to stop a runaway train:

It was stupid of Hamas to Launch the terror attach without thinking about consequences.

Israel will turn Gaza and west bank into rubble , more than 100000 Palestinian could die all because of the wrong doings of Hamas

Not to mention if Iran or Syria enters the war, whole middle east could get dragged in and we could be looking at Oil prices rising to 150 USD

And the only people happy with that will be the Saudis, Emiratis and Qataris since they will be the ones minting money on account of high price of oil

It was stupid of Hamas to Launch the terror attach without thinking about consequences.

Israel will turn Gaza and west bank into rubble , more than 100000 Palestinian could die all because of the wrong doings of Hamas

Not to mention if Iran or Syria enters the war, whole middle east could get dragged in and we could be looking at Oil prices rising to 150 USD

And the only people happy with that will be the Saudis, Emiratis and Qataris since they will be the ones minting money on account of high price of oil
yes it was poorly taught to say the least whatever their plan was didnt worked that way because the Zionist started committing war crimes and didn't give a fudge about any hostage situation.
they should've known the west doesn't play by the rules.

Muslims organizing in the US to vote against Biden.
a useless cry. be it democrats or republicans, when it comes to Israel they all are on the same boat.

US Deploys Hypersonic B-1B Bombers to Turkey Amid Israel-Hamas War​

By Scott McDonald,
4 hours ago

US Deploys Hypersonic B-1B Bombers to Turkey Amid Israel-Hamas War​

The B-1B was designed to carry nuclear weapons and other heavy payloads a long distance. US European Command (EUCOM) reportedly said that the deployment was ‘long-planned’ to ‘demonstrate the US’ readiness’​

Published | Updated Scott McDonald
https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=3WqSSO_0pQ3YAEC00
A B-1B gears up its engines Steve Zapka/U.S. Air Force via Getty Images
The United States this week sent two B-1B Lancer bombers to a base in Turkey as the war between Israel and Hamas nears its one-month mark. The move comes as countries in the region jockey for geopolitical stakes.

The bombers departed Royal Air Force base at Fairford in the United Kingdom on Tuesday. Attached to the U.S. Air Force’s 9th Expeditionary Bomb Squadron, the bombers worked a “hot-pitting” refueling exercise while on the runway in Turkey, the U.S. European Command (EUCOM) said, according to al-monitor.com .
EUCOM told the press that the B-1B’s deployment was “long-planned” to “demonstrate the US’ readiness” and “showcase the nation’s ability to project U.S. airpower around the globe.”
The bombers also conducted workups and training with Turkish Joint Terminal Attack Controllers, KC-135R refueling tankers and close-air support exercises with Turkish F-16s.
"The refueling of aircraft from Incirlik Air Base has nothing to do with the conflicts in the region," Turkey's government said in a statement.

Washington and Ankara are aiming to shore up diplomatic ties, and military exercises are one of those methods. However, the arrival of the bombers in Turkey happened just one day before Iran’s top diplomat, Hossein Amir-Abdollahianm, visited Ankara to discuss bilateral ties while Israel’s war against Palestinian militants in Gaza enraged.
Ankara has backed a two-state future in the Israel-Palestine saga that’s stretched across decades, and the Biden administration has echoed the same hope in the region while pledging support for Israel.
Turkey has called for a cease-fire between the fighters and has said it would be a mediator during the current war.
Whereas the U.S. has backed Israel’s fight against Hamas, countries like Iran have continued to pledge support for Hamas, Palestinians and the Hezbollah organization from Lebanon.

"Everybody loses in a regional war, which is why we're working through partners with allies — working the phone lines [and] increasing pressure to make clear our desire to prevent regional conflict," a senior U.S. defense official told reporters this week on condition of anonymity.
The B-1B bombers deployed to Turkey may be part of a “planned exercise,” it’s also a muscle flex for the U.S. as nerves are on edge in the Middle East.
Though it was developed to be the backbone of America's long-range bomber force with original nuclear capability, the U.S. Air Force (USAF) has discontinued that funding and capacity.
It still has a range — in both low and high altitudes — that’s hard to match by any other country.

“It can rapidly deliver massive quantities of precision and non-precision weapons against any adversary, anywhere in the world, at any time,” USAF says on its website .
Its deployment to the region adds to the heightened tensions.

Back
Top Bottom