What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Okay. If Israel made Hamas, then why do Muslims are supporting Hamas madly today?
Why are they behaving so stupid not to see that Israel created Hamas with a purpose?
It is a reality if Hamas had not been there, then the whole world would have been unanimously supporting Palestine under secular PLO against Israeli illegal settlements.
Probably because all that is now left of the plo is the quisling/vichy style collaborationist pa under abbas,now tasked with keeping order in the west bank while the zionists occupy,steal and colonize ever more of it.

I doubt that very much frankly.The oslo accords never even mention the term "palestinian state".
Arafat recognised israel and its right to exist,but there was no reciprocity from the zionists,that alone should have been a very good indicator that they likely never had any intention of doing so,and that as such oslo was always doomed to fail.

I do hate to break this to you,but its appalingly obvious that the zionists dont really seem to give two fvcks as to the opinion of the "whole world",and indeed why should they when they have useful idiots like daddy warbucks and his eurotrash cuck vassals willing to support them unconditionally.
The sad irony of course is that if daddy warbucks really did decide to seriously put the squeeze on the zionists,I`ve no doubt that they`d be screaming uncle [or its yiddish,hebrew,whatever equivalent] quicker than you could say mazel tov.Unfortunately however it is quite obvious that the us has never had even the slightest inclination to seriously consider doing something such as this.

i wanna try this hypothesis on you and your relatives and loved ones :D
While you may wage war in the name of Allah, Allah cannot dictate the course of the war, and the opposing side may continue to escalate the level of conflict. In a war, there is no concept of a proportionate response. When you initiate a war, you must be prepared to accept the repercussions of that conflict.

Palestinians are carpet bombed for weeks with most buildings turned to rubble, besieged and starved of fuel water and food, blockaded on all sides from the rest of Gaza, then they hide <10m away from Israeli Merkava MBTs and walk up to the damn tank and place the explosive on it, walk back, and after the explosion they fire at it again from close distance

Unbelievable bravery
Indeed surreal, never witnessed this kind of bravery in any war.

This came out a while back, I see it fitting to post on this thread in light of this genocide taking place.

We all know who this is and coming out with this blatant admission just.....frankly......leaves one speechless.

@Falcon29 take a listen, quick snippet that many of us know already but to hear someone of this caliber just come out and admit the evil plan that the George W. Bush administration and the likes of Dickead Cheney were planning after 9/11 still resonates in one's mind. How evil was this "group" and how the plan has actually succeeded minus the 7th and last nation mentioned, which could very well be next by witnessing the evil happening in front of our eyes now.

They needed to flatten out Afghanistan looking for Bin Laden & co., sure, no problem with that at all. Then maybe carry out SMOs in a few other countries hosting Al Qaeda and that would've done the trick and leave it at that.

But to do this? 👇

@F-22Raptor , curious what's your opinion on this?

@FuturePAF @Meengla @RescueRanger @LeGenD @Mirzali Khan @mulj @Mehdipersian @PakFactor @Dalit @epebble @Novus ordu seclorum @A Concerned American @p100 @Hassan Al-Somal @_killuminati_
He already revealed this more than a decade ago. Not new. The last country is Iran.

Rocket strikes on Ashdod 🔥🔥🔥
1698952256931.png

As I wrote in the beginning of this war. Israel does not have the industrial capacity to sustain a long term military conflict. It wholly relies on the US/West for financial, logistics, armaments and overall protection. As this war is widening and Hezbollah has proliferated their attacks in lockstep with Yemen Houthis, and the West Bank heating up brings the US into a complicated situation. If the US decides to enter a regional war then what about Ukraine and the Pacific/Chinese threats? Will there be domestic support for such a massive war? This is why the US is mounting pressure on Israel to cease fire.

Plus, the obvious war crimes the IDF is / has committed put a lot of downstream pressure on Israel and the US. Seems like bibi miscalculated.

3 Lebanese killed in a Israeli airstrike moments ago:

Urgent | Lebanese News Agency:
3 martyrs as a result of hostile bombing on Wadi Saluki and the town of Mays al-Jabal in the south of the country

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom