What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Neither I am Punjabi nor I call myself Arab

Now go and do the necessary changes in your identity card

Write Punjab regiment in the father column. Go on. Shabash
For hundreds of years, you Pakistanis have been jotting down 'Muhammad Bin Qasim' as the father figure. You briefly hopped on the 'Ertughrul' bandwagon, but after a rough encounter with the locals in Turkey, you swung back to the Arab father fixation.
but, Arabs have a stronger aversion to the converted Muslim race from South Asia than the Turkish do to Pakistanis.

For hundreds of years, you Pakistanis have been jotting down 'Muhammad Bin Qasim' as the father figure. You briefly hopped on the 'Ertughrul' bandwagon, but after a rough encounter with the locals in Turkey, you swung back to the Arab father fixation.
but, Arabs have a stronger aversion to the converted Muslim race from South Asia than the Turkish do to Pakistanis.

Wtf , dude you have absolutely zero knowledge muhammad bin qasim is not our abu but what he did to you lot he is definitely your abu jo tujhe woh yaad Agaya. you are just embarrassing yourself I would disappear if I were you.

I have prayed in Al Aqsa in 2016 and I was allowed to enter and pray without any issues because I was part of a British delegation while Palestinians can’t

I had more rights then the indigenous people this is the root cause of the problem.

I have never wanted Israel to wiped off the map and I love and respect my Jewish brothers as I do with the Christian’s

You are making a huge misconception here

This is about equal rights of the people of the land

Israeli are Zionist and you have seen the protests by real Jews against Israel

Zionist Christian and Zionist Jews are the problem here

You can keep silent and be questioned on the day of judgement when asked what did you do for the oppressed

Or you can some action like giving charity to Palestine and keep your faith intact
I have spoken much on the ills of this conflict and I am one of the few members who called for humanitarian assistance to Palestinians from Pakistan. I understand my faith well enough.

I see too much subjectivity in various claims as well, this in itself is a problem. Zionism stands for the Jewish right to have a state of its own in the promised land like in the past. This is it. But some have attempted to assert that Zionism is a Satanic movement and vice versa. Perhaps Allah Almighty is testing all believers on this issue and none of us can be sure how all all be judged in the end.

I am all for resolution of this conflict in best way possible.

But the calls of widening the conflict and wiping out Israel and such? Go ahead and find out, bro.

This is a clash for nationhood, not for the right of Muslims to exist. Correct your narrative.

The rights of Muslims and Christians to exist in the Holy Land have been threatened. Their houses are forcibly taken. They are not allowed to pray in their shrines. The process to demolish Al-Aqsa Mosque and other Christian holly sites is in full speed. An apartheid regime has been imposed on them. Endless settlements in the West Bank have been in progress while Palestinians are not allowed to build their own settlements in the West Bank. What we can clearly see is the Judaization of the Holy Land. This is a religious conflict. Otherwise, how can a Jew from Europe, America or anywhere else in the world - who have never been in the Holy Land before - have better rights than the indigenous people who were already there for generations?

84rodc.jpg

I have spoken much on the ills of this conflict and I am one of the few members who called for humanitarian assistance to Palestinians from Pakistan. I understand my faith well enough.

I see too much subjectivity in various claims as well, this in itself is a problem. Zionism stands for the Jewish right to have a state of its own like in the past. This is it. But some have attempted to assert that Zionism is a Satanic movement. Perhaps Allah Almighty is testing all believers on this issue and none of us can be sure how all all be judged in the end.

I am all for resolution of this conflict in best way possible.

But the calls of widening the conflict and wiping out Israel and such? Go ahead and find out.

Sir let me interject here and say one thing , if ultra Orthodox Jews have an issue with zionism then there is an issue with that ideology. Atleast communism and capitalism appealed to majority but this is a very niche ideology which has been rejected by the practing Jews themselves.

The rights of Muslims and Christians to exist in the Holy Land have been threatened. Their houses are forcibly taken. They are not allowed to pray in their shrines. The process to demolish Al-Aqsa Mosque and other Christian holly sites is in full speed. An apartheid regime has been imposed on them. Endless settlements in the West Bank have been in progress while Palestinians are not allowed to build their own settlements in the West Bank and Gaza. What we can clearly see is the Judaization of the Holy Land. This is a religious conflict. Otherwise, how can a Jew from Europe, America or anywhere else in the world - who have never been in the Holy Land before - have better rights than the indigenous people who were already there for generations?
I am fully aware of what is happening in the region and I condemn it like any Muslim. But I have a simple question for you. Why Allah Almighty changed Qibla of Muslims? What was the lesson that was conveyed to Muslims? Jews have deeper claim on the promised land on religious grounds. This is not difficult to understand. Some thought should be given to this matter, bro.

I have a simple question for you. Why Allah Almighty changed Qibla of Muslims? What was the message?

Answer:
and We made the Qiblah (prayer direction towards Jerusalem) which you used to face, only to test those who followed the Messenger from those who would turn back upon their heels. It was certainly a difficult test except for those (rightly) guided by Allah.

(Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:143
Indeed, We see you (O Prophet) turning your face towards the sky. Now We will make you face towards a direction (Qibla) that will please you. So turn your face towards the sacred mosque (in Makkah) – wherever you are, turn your faces towards it.

(Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:144)

Sorry for rudely interjecting myself

Coming to my worthless opinion: Jerusalem has always been the seat of the Davidic line but kaaba was built by Ibrahim as himself. Correct me if I am wrong

hahaha Lolx ! I feel ur butt hurt.......at least we leave one land take others , u guys are gang banging everyone! U guys think ur political enigma of being with everyone but not with anyone is not understood worldwide....

Before Nasrallah delivers his speech, Zionists experience their most stressing moments of their lifetime.

Last time right after his promised speech, Israeli ship in Mediterranean was targeted by cruise missiles and HezbAllah declared war on Zionist regime.

This time around, he might announce full support for people of Gaza and attack Zionists from north. Given that his redline is Gaza. Must wait and see.

For those who are pointing fingers at Hamas. Yasir Arafat the leader of PLO was complaining about the same Israeli terrorism in 1978 when Hamas didn't exist.
Same media propaganda and same double standards of the UN/USA.

I am not ridiculing them.

Muslims have many nation states of their own. The right of Muslims to exist is not under threat due to situation in Palestine.

We've been informed Allah (swt) will protect the Haram but it is our duty as Muslims to defend Al-Aqsa Mosque, Al-Quds, and Ard Al-Muqadassa (the Holy Land). There is nothing left of Islam if you remove those 3. Check your Islamic knowledge or go to the nearest Islamic scholar near your place.

Al-Quds will be the seat of the last Islamic Khalifa, and Muslims are obligated to defend it with every means in their disposal. This is a religious duty. Your efforts here to minimize it is one that lacks knowledge.

I am fully aware of what is happening in the region and I do not appreciate it. But I have a simple question for you. Why Allah Almighty changed Qibla of Muslims? What was the lesson that was conveyed to Muslims?
I am sure that the massage was not asking Muslims to abandon the plea of their Muslim brothers and sisters in Gaza nor act like bunch of cowards. You are responsible for the accusations that you throw at Allah almighty.

So One may ask , why don't you realese the hostages ?

What possible reaons have you to hold 240 civilians , woman children and elederly ?

Holding them only cuases you to loose legitimacy.

You know you will be blasted to pieces untill you return them , and you have zero way to respobd milatry.

This is the Israeli army you are fighting now not woman and children , like 3 weeks ago.

Are you soicidal ?

~

~

You would think judging by your posts that Falcon29 is personally holding the hostages in his spare bedroom.

What Hamas has done is completely wrong and hostages should be released.
What the IDF is beyond belief yet that question doesn't cross your pious lips.

Why is Israel building on land they have been told they cant in an international court of law?
Why are Israel ethnic cleansing?
Why has Israel created an apartheid state?
Why are the IDF creating Genocide in Gaza?
Why are the IDF cutting off water electric and food - which is a war crime?
Why are Israel holding 1000s of people without charge including children?
You see 70 years of barbarism - treating innocent people like dirt has its unintended consequences - you blow up an innocent child - you are creating anger and people reaching boiling point and revenge is all they are after.

Now tell me is killing over 9000 innocent people - bombing hospitals and refugee camps a sign of a responsible response or an action of a body not interested in looking for refugees? They are carpet bombing an area where there are hostages - is that a sign of wanting to be caring and concerning about hostages?

Why are the victims of Hamas worth more than the lives of innocent children?

Come on lets give you 1 last chance - can you accept Israel has no interest in peace or a 2 state solution under Netanyahu?
Hamas and Netanyahu are cut from the same cloth.

I am sure that the massage was not asking Muslims to abandon the plea of their Muslim brothers and sisters in Gaza nor act like bunch of cowards. You are responsible for the accusations that you throw at Allah almighty.

There is additional angle to this - to promote interfaith harmony. This is very interesting debate and you will find many views on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom