What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You should stop worrying about Pakistanis and what they do

You should change your identity card and add Punjab regiment as father in your identity card
You should have the courage to acknowledge your true father by writing his name first, acknowledge that your father was a Hindu who was coerced into adopting Islam.

meaning of zionist= everyone who supports the existence of the state of Israel is a zionist.

Jewish= not only about following the religion of Judaism, Jewish is a race there are lot of atheist jews who still can apply for citizenship in Israel eventhough they dont follow Judaism.

Judaism is not like other religions you cant convert to Judaism either your mother is a jew or you are a non-jew. Goy thats it.

I quoted you because you use the word zionism. We have to start call each things by its real name. What do you mean by nonsense care to explain?

i quote you whenever and however i want it.
Here's my post that you quoted (and now deleted haha). No Zionism here. Don't waste my time with your drivel.
Jews don't follow the Torah anymore. The book is sidelined and made inferior by the Talmud which ironically was supposed to be a clerical representation of the Torah when Jews were enslaved by the Babylonians and could not access the Torah.

That is why I introduced 'Guarantees'; I think the parties lack confidence in each other for stability to last. Some strong neutral presence may offer some hope. Israel will get protection from Hamas and Gaza will get protection from settler violence etc., UN Peacekeepers have done such work before.

When I meant neutral forces to be deployed in Gaza following hostage releases, it was meant to prevent a near future escalation of violence: Israel won't resume bombing because there are not hostages in Gaza anymore and Gaza would get some assurance about their own safety.
Israel would have liked to have left Gaza alone but the problem is that the Gazans are inseparable from the West Bank Palestinians. When the Gazans see their holy places desecrated and their brothers in WB humiliated then Gazans respond--and they respond because of their geographical advantages unlike the WB Palestinians who are already in a Bantustan status.

When I meant neutral forces to be deployed in Gaza following hostage releases, it was meant to prevent a near future escalation of violence: Israel won't resume bombing because there are not hostages in Gaza anymore and Gaza would get some assurance about their own safety.
Israel would have liked to have left Gaza alone but the problem is that the Gazans are inseparable from the West Bank Palestinians. When the Gazans see their holy places desecrated and their brothers in WB humiliated then Gazans respond--and they respond because of their geographical advantages unlike the WB Palestinians who are already in a Bantustan status.

Brother with all due respect, you mentioned “neutral “ forces , name me one neutral entity. Nothing comes to my mind

For the past few days, I have been wondering why Hamas is wasting the entire tunnel for just one or two tanks?

Israeli forces would definitely track the location of the Tunnel after one attack. As you can see in videos.

In the Mosul war, ISIS terrorists killed 12k Kurds and 35k Iraqi soldiers before even reaching Mosul city's outermost outskirts. If ISIS were in Gaza, they would have destroyed at least several dozen tanks per tunnel, but Hamas' tunnels are much cheaper, one tank or two per tunnel.

Houthi missiles fired at Israel is good courage, but a strategic failure because they are actually fired to create hype in media about what we saw on 27 February 2019 from India, which is a complete strategic failure from a military standpoint. From a military perspective, it requires courage, but also protection and achievement of my strategic goals.

In my opinion, it would be better for Houthi to fire missiles at Israel, give them to Hamas, and they can use them without any interference from air defense systems. Now you alert the American forces in the region to avoid any further missile strikes.

500,000 migrated from Europe from 1917 on. That's not grounds for a legit claim.
Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 14-45-46 Demographic history of Palestine (region) - Wikipedia.png

As Jews migrated in Israel,so did some Arabs.

In 1914,the Jewish population was about 94,000 and the Arab was 525,000.

By 1945,there were 1,061,270 Muslims and 553,600 Jews

Do you still it would be unfair for Jews to have their own State in Palestine?

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 14-47-19 Demographic history of Palestine (region) - Wikipedia.png

The Palestinian Mujahideen engaging the child-killing, settler, colonial, invading militia that calls itself IDF 👇

The claim made by the settler colonial militia that they cut the Gaza strip in half was bogus. The Palestinian mujahideen have kept them at bay and are inflicting heavy casualties on them.

Its not genuine there is alot of tension and this way they are trying to release some tension from the common people it is a puppetshow.

psy warfare

Wolf Blitzer is playing good cop, bad cop!
Don't trust him! Blitzer is an Israeli citizen He has dual citizenship- like most CNN presenters that's why they all supports Israel unconditionally

Wolf Blitzer is playing good cop, bad cop!
Don't trust him! Blitzer is an Israeli citizen He has dual citizenship- like most CNN presenters that's why they all supports Israel unconditionally

He is the most extremist Zionist that you can find. He was only making those statements because he wants to give the Israeli child-killing forces a platform to make false claims of "protecting" civilians while they were massacring them.

I believe this Palestine issue will bring the end of the Saud and many other Arab regimes. They will be brought down soon or later.

Insha'Allah that will come sooner than later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom