What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

So a quadcopter drop takes out a tank but a tandem head RPG round at short range doesn't. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm sure someone on here can ask them to post some videos because A Voice of Nonsense wants to see those firsthand and give them his seal of approval.

Yes a quadcopter doesn't activate the APS. The APS detects fast moving objects approaching the tank like RPGs and intercepts them meters away from the armour, usually with a big fireball, which is what is being filmed. It doesn't even scratch the paint, so to speak. Hamas filmed Kornet attacks "hitting" Merkavas back in 2014. They are available on the web. Same fireball near the tank, no damage however. It is why the Americans installed the Israeli Trophy APS for every single one of their MBTs, they were so impressed. Name-calling BTW is a sign of desperation in an argument. There are no such videos or even pictures on the web to date. Numerous commentators have been searching for them. This fact has been commented widely. It might change in the future, of course, but these are the facts as they appear to stand.

Israel is scared of the internet war so they banned all internet over Gaza

To even make a video in 4k or HD and upland it is a accomplishment in itself for the resistance

Hamas is quite capable of taking a pic of a burnt out tank and uploading it like they do their videos. I trust their capabilities.

Occupation aircraft target the electricity generator at Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza

Everyone knows what is under Shifa

Hamas has been using a bunker underneath Dar Al-Shifa Hospital, the largest hospital in Gaza, as a base of military operations.

During the 2009 conflict between Israel and Hamas, Israeli intelligence officials suspected the hospital was being used for cover.

Hamas “closed off some of the departments, stationed armed guards and closely examined everyone in the hospital. …

Ismail Haniyeh, head of the de facto Hamas administration, set up his headquarters in the hospital’s burn ward.” Hamas has also insisted on conducting interviews in Shifa’s courtyard, using wounded patients as props for propaganda

The Washington Post reported that the hospital had become a "de facto headquarters for Hamas leaders, who can be seen in the hallways and offices."

~

I see ,

So 1400 murdered and 240 hostages , most of them civilians , are not enough to earn a condemnation ?

~
Civilians my Arse, criminal occupiers who have done their stint in IDF and are party to the nasty and evil apartheid regime just like you. You have no sympathy from the civilised people of the world, **** the Zion Nazis , may they rot in gas chambers in hell. Death to Israeli apartheid and those who support it.

Hamas has been using a bunker underneath Dar Al-Shifa Hospital, the largest hospital in Gaza, as a base of military operations.

During the 2009 conflict between Israel and Hamas, Israeli intelligence officials suspected the hospital was being used for cover.

Hamas “closed off some of the departments, stationed armed guards and closely examined everyone in the hospital. …

Ismail Haniyeh, head of the de facto Hamas administration, set up his headquarters in the hospital’s burn ward.” Hamas has also insisted on conducting interviews in Shifa’s courtyard, using wounded patients as props for propaganda

The Washington Post reported that the hospital had become a "de facto headquarters for Hamas leaders, who can be seen in the hallways and offices."

~
We are not interested in hearing from Israeli army mouth pieces. Washington post, CNN, Fox News, BBC and all those who chant the genocide mantra can go and fu(k themselves.

~

47 Minutes

I watched the raw footage of the 7.10 atrocities Hamas committed in Israel; Here’s what I saw

ftcms%3Ace5f8f30-2f10-428e-8304-e43f2f6924cc

47 Minutes

I don’t know how many of you are aware of ‘the video’; I can assure you that if you say “47 minutes” to any Israeli today, they’ll know exactly what you’re referring to.

After 7.10, the IDF collected countless hours of real-time footage of the atrocities taken by Hamas terrorists, victims, and security cameras. They compiled the footage into a 47-minute video, showing some of the most horrific moments from the attacks.

What is shown there only amounts to 10% of those murdered on that day. The video is being shown to journalists and diplomats worldwide. Some left mid-film due to its hard content, many were crying, and some reported feeling sick or experiencing nightmares. Members of the Israeli Knesset have seen it, and many were later seen sobbing.

I watched it last week, along with 30 fellow UK journalists.

I want to share my experience.

The Banality of Evil

We arrived at the Israeli embassy for the ‘screening’. Our phones were taken and we were requested not to detail specific scenes out of respect for the victims and their families. What struck me most was what Hannah Arendt defined as “The Banality of Evil” when writing about Adolf Eichmann.

Secretary Blinken, after watching the film, talked about one part so I will tell of it as well.

A terrorist threw a grenade into a shelter where 2 small boys and their father were hiding. The father jumped on the grenade to save his boys. When the boys were taken back home by the terrorist, he opened the fridge and demanded a drink. He grabbed a bottle of coke as if it was the most natural thing in the world. As if he didn’t just murder a father in front of his sons. As if two small injured children were not just sitting there begging for their lives.

More than the horror footage of dozens of people being killed in the most gruesome ways, what made me dread was the sheer enjoyment the terrorists were showing. They took selfies, they proudly called their parents, and they laughed while shooting defenseless women taking cover.

This is hate and cruelty I’ve never thought I would witness. Hate and cruelty I didn’t know any human could carry. Israelis always knew that their enemies wished them harm. I doubt anyone, even those who were the most hawkish in their views toward Hamas, thought that such ville monsters were merely a few miles away.

A Denial Campaign

When the screening was over, we didn’t quite know what to do. No one had anything to say so we just sat there for a few moments until people started to disperse. I saw some later wrote about their experience. I’m sure no one left there exactly the same as they went in.

There’s a debate in Israel about whether to make this film public. We’re facing an unprecedented campaign denying the atrocities of 7.10 almost in real-time. Despite that, Israel, so far, has been determined not to share the footage with the wider public.

I think it’s the right choice.

This film is not meant to be a way of convincing people of how this war is just. The horrific acts of Hamas are known, and many similar videos are already available. Those who wish to deny what happened will use these 47 minutes to support their claim regardless of what’s shown, that most were filmed by the terrorists themselves, regardless of those being real people on screen with real families.

This video should be used as evidence, and someday also as an historical reminder. A reminder of pure evil and limitless cruelty.

Until then, if you are interested in reading and seeing more about what happened on 7.10, I can recommend these sources of information:

https://oct7map.com

https://hamas-massacre.net

https://october7.org

~

Last edited:
Even the Russians weren't evil as Israel and their partners as Russians allowed civilians to leave cities before attacks. Attacking the poorest and weakest people on earth is grotesquely evil and perverted , but what can you expect from people who caused the start of me too movement?
1699431343543.png

Last edited:
@RescueRanger I think its time you address a certain Israeli member to mods, cause he is posting nothing but Propaganda for past many pages, many posters try to engage in a meaningful dialog but just repeating same govt propaganda points and repeating the same videos or tweets, trying to justify bombing Hospitals and schools... How long before @WebMaster @LeGenD will take action ? cause they are very quick to send us warning or ban.

An occupation by Israel Operation will not destroy Hamas, but force Hamas to leave and be adopted by a state, setting up Hamas with State backing. Preferably a nuclear one with future s500 tier capability. So the evolution of Hamas into a legion of Islam via a State will be complete. This is Allah's instruction. Allah does not side with the despotic enemy.

@RescueRanger I think its time you address a certain Israeli member to mods, cause he is posting nothing but Propaganda for past many pages, many posters try to engage in a meaningful dialog but just repeating same govt propaganda points and repeating the same videos or tweets, trying to justify bombing Hospitals and schools... How long before @WebMaster @LeGenD will take action ? cause they are very quick to send us warning or ban.
It maybe a good idea to let him keep posting so that we know sh!t and shitty people are real.

When the IRA bombed the hell out of London did the RAF take off and level Dublin and carpet bomb whole of Ireland killing baby’s and women ?

This son of a b$txh pretends he’s the victim every time
Like Iraq it's a future precedent for use later. Russia now has such a free, recent pass for ukraine and others.

~
And where the **** did washington post doing in gaza.... Bastard... Why dont they post a photo of them in hallways..... hahaha Bakht bastard..

~

47 Minutes

I watched the raw footage of the 7.10 atrocities Hamas committed in Israel; Here’s what I saw

ftcms%3Ace5f8f30-2f10-428e-8304-e43f2f6924cc

47 Minutes

I don’t know how many of you are aware of ‘the video’; I can assure you that if you say “47 minutes” to any Israeli today, they’ll know exactly what you’re referring to.

After 7.10, the IDF collected countless hours of real-time footage of the atrocities taken by Hamas terrorists, victims, and security cameras. They compiled the footage into a 47-minute video, showing some of the most horrific moments from the attacks.

What is shown there only amounts to 10% of those murdered on that day. The video is being shown to journalists and diplomats worldwide. Some left mid-film due to its hard content, many were crying, and some reported feeling sick or experiencing nightmares. Members of the Israeli Knesset have seen it, and many were later seen sobbing.

I watched it last week, along with 30 fellow UK journalists.

I want to share my experience.

The Banality of Evil

We arrived at the Israeli embassy for the ‘screening’. Our phones were taken and we were requested not to detail specific scenes out of respect for the victims and their families. What struck me most was what Hannah Arendt defined as “The Banality of Evil” when writing about Adolf Eichmann.

Secretary Blinken, after watching the film, talked about one part so I will tell of it as well.

A terrorist threw a grenade into a shelter where 2 small boys and their father were hiding. The father jumped on the grenade to save his boys. When the boys were taken back home by the terrorist, he opened the fridge and demanded a drink. He grabbed a bottle of coke as if it was the most natural thing in the world. As if he didn’t just murder a father in front of his sons. As if two small injured children were not just sitting there begging for their lives.

More than the horror footage of dozens of people being killed in the most gruesome ways, what made me dread was the sheer enjoyment the terrorists were showing. They took selfies, they proudly called their parents, and they laughed while shooting defenseless women taking cover.

This is hate and cruelty I’ve never thought I would witness. Hate and cruelty I didn’t know any human could carry. Israelis always knew that their enemies wished them harm. I doubt anyone, even those who were the most hawkish in their views toward Hamas, thought that such ville monsters were merely a few miles away.

A Denial Campaign

When the screening was over, we didn’t quite know what to do. No one had anything to say so we just sat there for a few moments until people started to disperse. I saw some later wrote about their experience. I’m sure no one left there exactly the same as they went in.

There’s a debate in Israel about whether to make this film public. We’re facing an unprecedented campaign denying the atrocities of 7.10 almost in real-time. Despite that, Israel, so far, has been determined not to share the footage with the wider public.

I think it’s the right choice.

This film is not meant to be a way of convincing people of how this war is just. The horrific acts of Hamas are known, and many similar videos are already available. Those who wish to deny what happened will use these 47 minutes to support their claim regardless of what’s shown, that most were filmed by the terrorists themselves, regardless of those being real people on screen with real families.

This video should be used as evidence, and someday also as an historical reminder. A reminder of pure evil and limitless cruelty.

Until then, if you are interested in reading and seeing more about what happened on 7.10, I can recommend these sources of information:

https://oct7map.com

https://hamas-massacre.net

https://october7.org

~

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom