What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I'm 58, married, with 2 sons all 2 engineers and with several friends. Sorry for you.
Main reject in France is against muslims : 8% of population but 60% of jails occupation. High rate of unemployment, higher rate of violence. Just facts.
You are a dirty dog and your kids are not engineers but Israeli boot lickers

Engineers my a$$

IMG_1867.jpeg

So last night in the Republican Presidential Nomination Debate, the Indian-American candidate Vivek Ramaswami called Zelensky something like 'Clown in Cargo Pants' and Nikki Haley as 'Dick Cheney in 3" High Heels'.
Hahahahah!!! I am beginning to like Vivek!!

BTW, Vivek and Kamala could never be as low as the good old white-boys like Biden and Trump when it comes to supporting Israel; the two hoagies are racist, closet-Zionists, and still stuck in the Cold War mindset.

Here is Vivek in another video.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

Copium

~

Islamic Jihad group in Gaza shows new hostage video

The armed wing of the Palestinian group Islamic Jihad in Gaza released a video on Thursday showing an elderly woman and a young boy who were among around 240 hostages seized by militant gunmen who attacked Israel on Oct. 7.

It is the history of the Jews to kill the innocents, children and the elderly.

The first thing the jews of banu Qurayza did after betraying the prohet saw in the battle of trench was to figure out how to execute all the defenseless women and children who were staying in the farih fotress which was located near the bani Qurayza fortress .
The behavior and outcome of the Jews is written in the Quran in as much detail as the Old and New Testament, implying with certainty what will happen to them.

One thing, however, Muslims often don't realize is that specific outcome is not reserved only for the Jews but also for those that act like them. And in that regard, Pakistan is the biggest culprit. A nation founded on the basis of religion after pleeing for mercy from occupation and oppression. The story is the same as that of Bani Israel under Egyptian and Babylonian subjugation. What Bani Israel did after receiving sovereignty is also what Pakistan has done - disregard the law on which it was founded.

I don't think the 'good ol' white boys' have a choice in the matter. Ditto for these Hindu chicks.
The Jews have their fingers dug deep into everyone's arsehole, metaphorically speaking. No one gest to become the POTUS without their lobby's support.
And no, it's not a conspiracy.
It's no mere coincidence that every single POTUS in history - be it Republican or Democrat - has shown full support to the illegitimate Israel. There are only a handful of matters where Republicans and Democrats are seen on the same page, and most of these matters are regarding America's national security.

Damn Jews...

It is not a conspiracy for sure--that the Jewish control of American foreign policy and, by extension, of the European foreign policy is almost absolute when it comes to the Middle East.

But the Vivek Swamy video I posted above is interesting: Here is a guy, making into another round of the Nomination debate, who has decided to break rank and is clearly saying that the US should not get involved militarily to support Israel in the ongoing conflict and he has suggested a 'Diplomatic Iron Dome' instead. He is even saying that America was not supposed to have the bases in Iraq and Syria in the first place and he'd pull them out if he were to become the POTUS. And of course he called Zelensky a 'clown', so that's one more departure from the American Establishment's Ukraine policies. I'd welcome Vivek anyday over the run of the mill Republican or Democratic warmongers!!

Also, let it be understood: It was the debate around the Covid pandemic where many Americans, even the mainstream ones like Tucker Carson, started to take a hard look at the muzzling of dissent. Then the saw the same during the Ukraine-Russia war. And by now they have formed a growing, significant alternative voice which just about challenges anything coming out of Washington. You can call that something uniquely American: The spirit of individualism and freedom. That's something I find almost totally lacking in Europeans, but that's for some other debate.

Vivek's position is in significant contrast to the likes of Nikki Haley, Desantis, Trump, Graham and just about all other Republicans. Vivek's chances are slim and maybe that's why he can try to afford to tap into the growing isolationist and anti-war sentiments in America. BTW, don't buy his usual blah blah support for Israel: They just about ALL have to do it otherwise they won't be allowed to even make to the Nomination debates!

There was another rocket alert in Eilat

They're not sure who is behind it and even questioning if it's an IDF drone.

Engineers my a$$

View attachment 973125

Engineers my a$$

View attachment 973125
But it is true tho. Muslims behave horribly in the countries they run away to. It is insane how a group that totals 9 procent of a population has 60 of the convicts.

Especially if this group claims to be the most "righteous ones" and the only right religion that calls everyone else Kaffirs.
Something does not add up.

That's why a majority in western countries support Israël. Especially the right wing.

~

Islamic Jihad group in Gaza shows new hostage video

The armed wing of the Palestinian group Islamic Jihad in Gaza released a video on Thursday showing an elderly woman and a young boy who were among around 240 hostages seized by militant gunmen who attacked Israel on Oct. 7.

Hindu vegetarians like yourself, who value life, should explain to Israel that it is better than Hamas and should release all the Palestinian kids in Israeli jails. And maybe Hams will do the same. Kids should not be in jails.

But it is true tho. Muslims behave horribly in the countries they run away to. It is insane how a group that totals 9 procent of a population has 60 of the convicts.
70% inmates in US are black or Mexican. 80% in Canada are First Nations (natives). Vast chunks in Israel are Arab or blacks. This is a European systematic racism issue.

Especially if this group claims to be the most "righteous ones" and the only right religion that calls everyone else Kaffirs.
Something does not add up.

That's why a majority in western countries support Israël. Especially the right wing.
The more wars that start in the middle east the more muslims west will get. Sounds great to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom