What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I'm just a Greek guy. I don't like Hamas and I don't want Israel to expand

Look, I don't question your ethnicity or religion because 'hypocrites' come in every way. You could be an Indian, a Jew, a Muslim, a Greek or a Serb. Doesn't matter to me. Really. But you have a track record in this thread trying to sound Oh So Balanced but you fail looking at your trolling and your clear bias. I much respect Sammuel, ZeGerman, Bon Bon etc for being more honest then you.

The quoted part is enough for you to have taken a firm moral stand in this thread instead of trying to constantly bait people with 'Do you condemn Hamas?' BS.
Once you truly realize what the Israeli Settlements mean then there is not much ambiguity left about Israel's actual work versus some Hamas 'Charter'. There is no going to 1948 or the Balfour Declaration or the Barak 2000 'Generous Offer' blah blah. It is what one side is actually DOING versus one imprisoned weak side who has a damn 'Charter'.

This conflict--and I am not talking about just the current Gaza-Israel conflict: I am talking about a the Israel-Palestinian conflict. There is no question in my mind that one side is a racist, supremacist entity trying to take a weaker entity's land, using a Superpower and its powerful allies, to achieve that goal.

There is absolutely no 'moral equivalence' in this conflict and in one of my very first posts in this thread I had said that!! And that's been increasingly said by white Christian, white Jews as well.

That buffoon likes my posts when I talk about Greece helping Palestinians and then keeps calling me an "Indian". I can't understand the mindset of some people here.

Do not know how you have patience answering some here.

Especially those who manage to put a few lines together that mainly consist of curse words , slander and sourceless lies.

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames.

Quran, 49:11

~

Do not know how you have patience answering some here.

Speicially those who manage to put a few lines together that mainly consist of curse words , slander and sourceless lies.

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames.

Quran, 49:11

~
For these guys if I even say hello to a Jew on the forum,they'll shout that I've been exposed as a Jew from Greece or something. If I mention the Psalms,they will probably think I'm a Haredi or something.

Realease the hostages , would be much more faster and effective than collecting signatures,

~

Israel needs to release the hostages also, thousands upon thousands of Palestinians are incarcerated without trial or crime including children..we need Palestinian hostages released first

As I said above, this conflict, especially if Hezbollah and other militias join, is worse than the 1948 war; that time, Israel had the military superiority and fighting conventional inferior trained/supplied forces was not big deal then and all subsequent conventional wars.
Article written by one of the Israel-firsters in America, BTW. They try to put on brave face but they are scared!! Oh Booo Hooo!!!
[Behind a paywall so posting some relevant parts here].

In Israel, There Is Grief and There Is Fury. Beneath the Fury, Fear.

The issue of Israel’s internally displaced people gets short shrift in most news accounts. But it’s central to the way in which Israelis perceive the war. There are now more than 150,000 Israelis — proportionately the equivalent of about 5.3 million Americans — who were forced out of their homes by the attacks of Oct. 7. Small cities like Sderot, near Gaza, and Kiryat Shmona, near Lebanon, are now mostly ghost towns and will remain that way if the government can’t secure its borders.

Should that happen, sizable parts of Israel’s already minuscule territory would become essentially uninhabitable. That, in turn, would mean the failure of the Jewish state to maintain a safe homeland, presaging the end of Zionism itself.
But while Israelis are still processing the horror from the south, the threat of war looms on every side. Around the world, too many people are showing their true colors when it comes to their feelings about Jews, and darkness in the West has made it feel colder in Israel.

A few days after my visit to Camp Iftach, I drove north to Metula, a picturesque Israeli village on a finger of land surrounded on three sides by Lebanon. Other than a handful of soldiers, it was mostly deserted; it would almost surely be captured by Hezbollah in the early hours of a full-scale conflict, which would make the Gaza front look like child’s play.
And then there’s the wider world. Vladimir Putin, whom Netanyahu did so much to court over more than a decade, has all but openly thrown his support behind Hamas, in part because of Russia’s deepening alliance with Hamas’s patrons in Iran. In China, state-run and social media have veered sharply into open antisemitism. In Turkey, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, with whom Israel had been engaged in a careful rapprochement, has reverted to Islamist form. “Hamas is not a terrorist organization,” he told members of his parliamentary group late last month, but a “mujahedeen liberation group struggling to protect its people and lands.”

Got to quote this article again!!
Look at Brett Stephens --another Israel Firster in America--and they are being exposed using the 'J Word' openly now!! Forget the Arab/Muslim world, he's even blaming China, Russia, and 'the West'... He can't explain as to why Russia is not with Israel like in previous conflicts?? How about saying a word about Israel helping Zelensky against Russia?? And why the Chinese against Israel? And what about 'the West'?? Maybe because the social media has exposed Israel so much that even the diehard supporters of Israel in the West can't ignore Israel?? You know, this is the era of Wokism and no Ben Shapiro or AIPAC agents in American Congress can reverse that.
So blame everyone except your own racist, expansionist nation!!
@Ich what you say?? Aren't you tired of the Spielbergs in America making WW 2 videos about Germany??

But you have a track record in this thread trying to sound Oh So Balanced but you fail looking at your trolling and your clear bias.
What the f do you see as bias?! I'll bang my head on the wall...are you crazy?

The quoted part is enough for you to have taken a firm moral stand in this thread instead of trying to constantly bait people with 'Do you condemn Hamas?' BS.
That pissed me off because every Abu Muslim who tried to look more Palestinian than Palestinians here,would constantly talk about me "not condemning Israel enough",while avoiding to clearly condemn Hamas brutalities and crimes LOUDLY.

On the contrary,most people in the first pages were cheering for Hamas and they were so happy,counting "zionist deaths" while stubbornly refusing to acknowledge civilians killed by their favorite cricket team,Hamas.

'. There is no going to 1948 or the Balfour Declaration or the Barak 2000 'Generous Offer' blah blah. It is what one side is actually DOING versus one imprisoned weak side who has a damn 'Charter'.
If there's no going back to UN partition or Balfur or Oslo Accords,then what the exact kind of future do you expect Palestinians to have? It's suicide. Those morons in Hamas think that by trying to show muscle,they will kick all Jews from Palestine. All they do is cause more casualties. Where are the other Muslim countries to force Israelis to negotiate? Where are they? You guys keep blaming Israelis for doing their job,while Muslims themselves don't take care of their interests. Or maybe they are and the Palestinian cause is a lost cause.

: I am talking about a the Israel-Palestinian conflict. There is no question in my mind that one side is a racist, supremacist entity trying to take a weaker entity's land, using a Superpower and its powerful allies, to achieve that goal.
No shit Sherlock!

But you're biased for not also trying to see the Palestinians' countless mistakes as well. And their crimes too. That's what makes you biased and not me.

Israel needs to release the hostages also, thousands upon thousands of Palestinians are incarcerated without trial or crime including children..we need Palestinian hostages released first
Look,I have the best deal:

Hamas should say they will release ALL hostages in exchange for Netanyahu.

How's that?

If there's no going back to UN partition or Balfur or Oslo Accords,then what the exact kind of future do you expect Palestinians to have? It's suicide. Those morons in Hamas think that by trying to show muscle,they will kick all Jews from Palestine. All they do is cause more casualties. Where are the other Muslim countries to force Israelis to negotiate? Where are they? You guys keep blaming Israelis for doing their job,while Muslims themselves don't take care of their interests. Or maybe they are and the Palestinian cause is a lost cause.

If it took 6 million Jews to achieve Israel then 100,000-200,000 Palestinian sacrifices will achieve Palestine. Freedom and nationhood is not cheap! You should know from your own War of Independence against the Turkish occupation. And it is my prediction, Palestinian State is not even 10 years away. And if Israel doesn't behave, it will be gone. Vanish. You can bookmark this post.

US is also lying about its casualties - "56 injured soldiers and 1 killed in 46 attacks"- hoooow???? realistically, no country can have that ratio of dead to injured - 1: 56!!! No war in modern times has had a killed to injured ratio even close to that! its probably 10-20 dead and 100 injured.
That is why I think they are only revealing casualties of officers because its easy to know if they are missing.

Anyone else becoming more pro-israel? Arabs don't do anything. Us foreigners are wasting our time. Let Russia and the arabs fold for weakness like the rest.

Arabs and pakjeets are looking for opportunities to visit Disney World and Harrods while relying on us.

It's annoying.

I understand it differently, Mehdi comes before Hazrat Isa. The Malhama starts during his time, he is the forebearer of Isa just as Yahya (John the Baptist) was.

His role is to unite the Muslims. Then after Jesus's arrival, his role is diminished and not much is known.

I think this lecture is very clear and concise on the issue of the Mehdi:

I agree. That is why I mentioned Imam Mahdi comes first, then afterwards Dajaal comes and as soon as he comes Hazrat Isa Alaisaam will come and kill him.

I agree. That is why I mentioned Imam Mahdi comes first, then afterwards Dajaal comes and as soon as he comes Hazrat Isa Alaisaam will come and kill him.
do you know the difference between pdfs and defence.pk? when i log out sometimes my comment disappears

There are plans and then there are counter plans. Who would have thought America, at the height of its power, would leave in such a humiliating way from its embassy in Vietnam? Who would have thought the Soviets, considered the mightiest Army then, would leave crossing the bridge into the USSR from Afghanistan like that? Who would have thought the Ashraf Ghani govt wouldn't last even a few weeks as the Americans were leaving?
Israelis can plan all they want but there are many factors working against them. You'd see more and more American analysts are saying that Israel is in grave danger. Heck, the so-called Centrist Zionist Thomas Friedman himself said yesterday that Israel is in the greatest danger since 1948; I'd correct that and say that 1948 was not as dangerous as now: In 1948 Israel had the assured military superiority.
Mark my words: In a regional war, Israel will either capitulate to make an honorable peace or will vanish!
Unfortunately Israel proved everyone wrong in subsequent wars

Point is Arabs have given up on being arab any more

when i log out my comment disappears
1699662934339.png

Roof knocking (Hebrew: הקש בגג)[1] or "knocks on the roof" is a term used by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) to describe its practice of dropping non-explosive or low-yield devices on the roofs of targeted civilian homes[2] in the Palestinian territories as a prior warning of imminent bombing attacks to give the inhabitants time to flee the attack.

Not a roof knock.

Seems like another failed launch

There we go again . . .

IDF spokesman in Arabic, said on Friday that the rocket that hit Al-Shifa Hospital in the Gaza Strip was caused by "a failed launch by the terrorist organizations that tried to fire at Israel," he wrote on his X account. "According to IDF systems, rocket-propelled grenades hit the hospital."

Fact , so far Hamas fired like 10,000 rockets into Israel, even if 5% failed and fell in Gaza , that has no Iron dom or shelters , that means a lot more casualties from those rockets to palestinains. Yet they keep firing them.

~

~

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom