What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The only casualties that Israeli occupation forces (IOF) are revealing are only those in the ranks of major, sergeant and staff sergeant. It seems they chose to hide others with either lower or higher ranks who were killed or wounded.

Another major killed. Where are his soldiers? Why only report mostly majors? What happened to other officers and soldiers in these ranks: captains, lieutenants, second lieutenants, Chief warrant officers, Chief senior sergeants, Chief advanced sergeants, First chief sergeants, Chief sergeants, First sergeants, Chief privates, Privates?

The way IOFs report their casualties is no different than the way they tell their propaganda: It is flat out lies and it quickly falls apart.

Good riddance! This child-killer bit the dust.

You keep copy pasting the same shi+ over and and over again.

It may come as a surprise to you , but some people here have not been entirely honest about the translation of some of the clips here.

For example ,

Yesterday , i aksed people here to give a hand with the translation of what this little girl said to the reporter. But no one was willing to help ,so now i had to search the internet for the same clip , but with translation.

Than , there are some people here that suffer from temporary blindness , and i have to point out to them the exact moment and secound on the clip.

All this takes me a lot of time , but you do not see me complaining ? Stop whining.

~

Last edited:

It may come as a surprise to you , but some people here have not been entirely honest about the translation of some of the clips here.

For example ,

Yesterday , i aksed people here to give a hand with the translation of what this little girl said to the reporte. But no one was willing to help ,so now i had to search the internet for the same clip , but with translation.

Than , there are some people here that suffer from temporary blindness , and i have to point out to them the exact moment and secound on the clip.

All this takes me a lot of time to repost , but you do not see me complaining ? Stop whining.

~

GIVE THEM EQUIVALENT ARMAMENTS
UNLIKE THE CURRENT WITH MURICA SUPPLYING ALL THE BOMBS AND MISSILES AND GUNS AND PLANES TO ISRAEL NAZIS

AND A TINY TINY TRICKLE OF ARMS AND AMMO TO PALESTINIANS

LET BOTH SIDES HAVE EQUAL ARMAMENTS

AND THEN LET THEM FIGHT IT OUT
The Palestinians wouldn't want it since it makes it easier to stand out and get killed.

ah. I understand. Now Israel will kill 2.3 million Palestinians. But you prohibit the use of nuclear weapons against Israel.
I mean either that or kill the Palestinians faster with nukes. But you kill both the Israelis and Palestinians in one go. Would you do that?

Isaac Herzog challenged on air strikes and says Mein Kampf found on Hamas fighter​

p0gs8f8r.jpg

Israel's president Isaac Herzog says a copy of Hitler's book Mein Kampf was found on the body of a Hamas operative at a base they were using in northern Gaza.
He said it showed that some in Hamas were researching Hitler's anti-semitic ideology.
Asked by the BBC's Laura Kuenssberg if Israel's response to the attack by Hamas on 7 October has become disproportionate, Herzog said that "first and foremost we defend ourselves".
He said Israel was conducting its operations in Gaza "according to the rules of international humanitarian law" and it warned civilians of strike targets in advance.
He acknowledged that there had be

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-67396773

I'm surprised the Jews didn't find Sims 3 in the rubble!

Another major killed. Where are his soldiers? Why only report mostly majors? What happened to other officers and soldiers in these ranks: captains, lieutenants, second lieutenants, Chief warrant officers, Chief senior sergeants, Chief advanced sergeants, First chief sergeants, Chief sergeants, First sergeants, Chief privates, Privates?

The way IOFs report their casualties is no different than the way they tell their propaganda: It is flat out lies and it quickly falls apart.

Good riddance! This child-killer bit the dust.
Major Yedidyah.

Yedidyah

Yedidyah

Yedidyah

1699859372356.png

Punjabis on here will get it.

America: America Fcvk yeah!
America too: Why does the enemy do asymmetric warfare it ain't fair waaaaaah.
Exactly. People learn from Gulf War not to fight conventional. Same for like example Japan during WW2.

No, Deliberately Targeting civilians after cutting off their food water and electricity is a War Crime,
Deliberately targetting a non-military target is a war crime.
Deliberately targetting a military target is in most cases not a war crime
Presence of a civilian in a military target does not make it a non-military target.

and the Pakistan's operation can't be compared because Pakistan for weeks ask local population to move out before they start operation,
Israel asked people to move out.
secondly TTP as explained was holding up in mountains and valleys, they have thousands of fighters and they need no Civilians hostages, On other side of TTP was open border of Afghanistan, Israel is just indiscriminately bombing the civilians,
Unless you have inside information on Israeli target selection, this is just speculation.
plus Pakistan never bomb any Hospital where they know there could be civilians, even if there was a active Hospital that TTP would be using but also some locals too PA would never bomb it,
Did the Taliban use any hospitals for military activities?
Hospitals with illegal military activity are legal targets if the activity is not stopped after a warning. We will know the truth about Hamas use of hospitals if/when Israel captures the main hospital.

Pakistan Army despite its faults and corruption are not Human scum filth like Israeli Zionists and their supporters, only Israel Zionists and its scum supporters takes pride in bombing toddlers.

Noone sane takes pride in civilian casualties. Hamas as an organisation is collectively insane, and so is anyone supporting Hamas.
There are a number on the Israeli side as well.

Back
Top Bottom