What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Unfortunately not many, it would be much better if we did. In the future war if I am around, there is no such thing as a civilian for me. Clearly that's the way they want it. For example any jew who supports Israel in my opinion must be executed. They ask for that themselves, I didn't push them to do that. Also this Swedish cuck , for me I respect the life of a roach much more than his. Anyone in this forum who is against us is meaningless to me. If they die right now I am going to have a good steak and have a giant shit in memory of them.
well you talk pretty tough. But don't do much.

Remember your origins, terrorist subhuman scum

Rememer yours :

رسالة إلى الشعب العربي والفلسطيني​

Translated to all languages​

مكتوب . . . مكتوب . . . مكتوب . . .

~

~

Rememer yours :
I have no idea who this random Arab doing propaganda for Jews is :lol:

~ "Sammuel"'s typical deflection tactics with the usual empty space and colourful symbols ~

but they don't detract from the fact your temporary and racist Zio-Nazi settler-colonial regime was founded on terrorism and those founding Jewish Terrorists even became your leader:

~

~

~

~

Belize the latest nation to suspend ties with Zionist baby killers...

Belize suspends diplomatic ties with 'Israel' over war on Gaza​

• ByAl Mayadeen English
  • Source: Agencies

The government of Belize criticizes the Israeli occupation's siege of Gaza and its violation of international law.

ttps://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/belize-suspends-diplomatic-ties-with--israel--over-war-on-ga

Pusis mi kurac , pizdo retardirana , Kevin ti kresnem. Sjedis u Australia sa familijom koja je pobjegla iz rata I pricas price kao pristine put. Mora da si derape. Pizza lo ti materina kad si u Sarajevu Javi da ti tu picku razbijem , seljacki sljamu . Mamu to iskrham. Kurvino kopile ovi su drugi put zapoceo , javi mi ako ikad divuces svoj anus u England ili Bosnu da ti ja pokazem lo je tough mamu ti tvoju seljacku.

The majority of people in the world are waking up to the crimes of the racist child-killing Zio-Nazi settler-colonial entity

Agreed.
And the place where it matters the most is America. You see, AIPAC $$ is a greatest tool to elect or remove Congressmen. But IF a point comes where anti-Israeli candidates are able to over-ride the influence of the AIPAC money and propaganda then it will be game over for Israel--globally! By now, even in America it is being openly talked about that The Israeli Lobby controls the American govt. But the support for Israel is shrinking.

US public support for Israel drops; majority backs a ceasefire, Reuters/Ipsos shows​

U.S. public support for Israel's war against Hamas militants in Gaza is eroding and most Americans think Israel should call a ceasefire to a conflict that has ballooned into a humanitarian crisis, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Some 32% of respondents in the two-day opinion poll, which closed on Tuesday, said "the U.S. should support Israel" when asked what role the United States should take in the fighting. That was down from 41% who said the U.S. should back Israel in a Reuters/Ipsos poll conducted Oct. 12-13.

Guys I think I figured out the forum and problem in pakistan. Jesuits and Catholics operate out of Sindh territory and support state murderers such as Anwar. It's christian criminals.... it's them. This explains the catholic vietnamese guy defending the west.

Extra judicial murders of Pashtuns. The blackwater guy is a "catholic". Police murders in USA-> Biden catholic unionist. Blair Anglo-Saxon ->Catholic

Catholics are leftists and unionists.

Attachments

• 2023 November 16  Thursday, 00 12 ... 9551.png
    2023 November 16 Thursday, 00 12 ... 9551.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

This is a good example of Hamas vs Israel.

Hamas gave this old woman a ride out of danger and gave her a blanket.

Israel took a selfies with an old man using a cane, didn't give him a ride, and then executed him after the picture was taken.

Thank you for this example of the IDF terrorism.

Rememer yours :

رسالة إلى الشعب العربي والفلسطيني​

Translated to all languages​

~

~

I just want to quote this so everyone can again see how dumb Israeli propaganda is.

Keep up the good work Sammuel. Maybe Netanyahu will visit your bedroom tonight and give you a reward.

Last edited:
Pakistanis need to act against Sindh and blow up that Archdiocese. Also explains the Richelau fgt who doesn't listen but thinks he's smart.

He’s doing a lot. He’s doing online jihad by bitch-slapping (mostly) the bad guys. And he keeps us amused at a time when there is so much stress.

Last edited:
Pakistanis need to act against Sindh and blow up that Archdiocese. Also explains the Richelau fgt who doesn't listen but thinks he's smart.

This is very dangerous to encourage violence against a religious group. Maybe it is true, maybe it isn't. Pakistan's problems are the sell-out leaders. Please do not encourage the same type of violence that Israel is in Palestine.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom