What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~

Hamas ‘plan on attacking Israel again’: Joe Biden

Biden: Israel’s Gaza operation will end when Hamas no longer able to murder Israelis

US President Joe Biden says Israel’s operation in Gaza, following the shock October 7 massacre in southern Israeli communities, “will end when Hamas no longer maintains the capacity to murder, abuse, and do horrific things to the Israelis.”

Biden says in a televised press conference following his long-anticipated meeting China’s Xi Jinping that Israel’s military has “an obligation to use as much caution as they can in going after their targets. Hamas said they plan to attack Israelis again and this is terrible dilemma.”

~

I mean look at the temerity of the Israelis, their ambassador to the UN has just called a UNSC resolution calling for an end to hostilities “MEANINGLESS”.

🤷‍♂️

Indeed, it shows the state of mind of what the Arab world is dealing with, and we know a reckoning is coming, and none in the West will be able to stop it.

This begs the question for the rest of the world: is the UN worth keeping around, and should countries disengage from it altogether?

No need to take in patients... Stop Allowing any oil and other shipments to the govt of Israel.

That is more helpful for Palestinian cause rather then such trivial actions relatively.

Also, I think some patients were taken in by Egypt for treatment.
Best we can do is cursing netanyahu.. Erdogan wont do much than this.

Indeed, it shows the state of mind of what the Arab world is dealing with, and we know a reckoning is coming, and none in the West will be able to stop it.

This begs the question for the rest of the world: is the UN worth keeping around, and should countries disengage from it altogether?
One thing that was mentioned by an analyst from Pakistan “UNSC is not for for purpose”. She was spot on!

If only islamic terrorism ceased to exist because of perceived & not perceived injustices.
If wishes were horses.

You've been posting absolute crock on this thread. Your knowledge relating to the Palestinian conflict seems absolute minimum and yet you insist on posting your two cents and embarrassing yourself. Please educate yourself on a topic before expressing your opinion

You're asking people to live miserable humiliating lives and just accept it.
Not me. Xi Jinping is asking. I haven't heard you and your ilk raise any voice for Xinjiang? Are they muslims of a lesser god?
Why only Gaza & Kashmir(there's peace there now). Why not Uyghurs or Balochs.
Don't take up the boutique cause of the Gazans & think that you are some exalted being.
It's just fashionable. Otherwise you would be equally aghast at the CCP too.

~

Biden says Hamas committed war crime with headquarters under hospital

still sticking to that narrative

Hamas official calls for stronger intervention by regional allies in its war with Israel

“Hezbollah now is working against the occupation,” Hamad said at the Hamas office in Beirut Thursday. “We appreciate this.
Do you agree that Hezbollah is working against the occupation? Do you also appreciate it?

38125F50-79D2-4D59-883E-CD384CD4B201.jpeg

You've been posting absolute crock on this thread. Your knowledge relating to the Palestinian conflict seems absolute minimum and yet you insist on posting your two cents and embarrassing yourself. Please educate yourself on a topic before expressing your opinion
I am shocked that this Muslim forum has not banned these Hindu street crapping filth and the lonely Hindu pretending to be a Zionist. These bastards are spewing trash. Even RT deletes the Hindu troll farms Islamophobic gutter trash.

I am shocked that this Muslim forum has not banned these Hindu street crapping filth and the lonely Hindu pretending to be a Zionist. These bastards are spewing trash. Even RT deletes the Hindu troll farms Islamophobic gutter trash.
Here on PDF we are not a Muslim forum we are a defence forum that allows for people to air their opinions “respectfully”. Sadly people on both sides disregard forum rules by insulting each other using schoolyard insults like “smelly, brown, comparing penis sizes, “my dad is bigger than your dad.”.

If you find someone is breaching forum rules you can just tag a moderator to the offending post and it will be dealt with. We did have a wonderful report feature but it’s not working properly at the moment.

Best thing to do with a troll is NOT to feed it. Don’t derail the thread by engaging in conversation. Use the ignore button, post your opinion and move on with life.

Life is too short to worry about what someone nameless, faceless random on the internet says. 😊

Back
Top Bottom