What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If only islamic terrorism ceased to exist because of perceived & not perceived injustices.
If wishes were horses.

Yet if you inflict injustices then their will be an inevitable resistance

What do you want the Palestinians to do???? Act like Hindus, be pusseys for a thousand years sucking up to everyone until history just changes and eventually gives them independence?

Palestinians can't wait endlessly, whilst occupation goes on

Here on PDF we are not a Muslim forum we are a defence forum that allows for people to air their opinions “respectfully”. Sadly people on both sides disregard forum rules by insulting each other using schoolyard insults like “smelly, brown, comparing penis sizes, “my dad is bigger than your dad.”.

If you find someone is breaching forum rules you can just tag a moderator to the offending post and it will be dealt with. We did have a wonderful report feature but it’s not working properly at the moment.

Best thing to do with a troll is NOT to feed it. Don’t derail the thread by engaging in conversation. Use the ignore button, post your opinion and move on with life.

Life is too short to worry about what someone nameless, faceless random on the internet says. 😊
I understand, but some of these Hindu and Zionist bastards are posting total crap. I only posted on Bharat Jerkoff Rakshit forum that Indians need to master the science of digging latrines and sewers which the Persians, Greeks and Romans did 5,000 years ago and was instantly banned and yet these bastards show up here when Palestinians are being bombed to pieces by Zionist subhumans and then have the gall to malign Muslims.

I understand, but some of these Hindu and Zionist bastards are posting total crap. I only posted on Bharat Jerkoff Rakshit forum that Indians need to master the science of digging latrines and sewers which the Persians, Greeks and Romans did 5,000 years ago and was instantly banned and yet these bastards show up here when Palestinians are being bombed to pieces by Zionist subhumans and then have the gall to malign Muslims.
Please don’t compare PDF to BRF forums. BRF is full of brain dead hawks. Most of the threads there are dead as are the brains of the people who post there.

If you find posts are derailing threads, insulting, offensive, copy a mod in and it will get de as it with.

I only posted on Bharat Jerkoff Rakshit forum that Indians need to master the science of digging latrines and sewers

What a gentle soul you are.

Thank you for trying to make the world better with your suggestions.

~

Everyone calling for ceasefire. When was the last ceasefire - 6th Oct
Who ended the ceasefire - Hamas
Now crying for another ceasefire.
Exterminate the Hamas & bring back Fatah!
Let the civilians live in peace now.
the last cease fire was in 1948 , after that Israel whenever wanted attacked Palestinian and didn't considered that a violation of ceasefire but god forbid is Palestinian made any complaint the were called violator of cease fire , terrorist and anti Semite

This is why we need to stop liberalism in our country.
Ms.Ali is affiliated with Noor Dhari and his fake think tank. It’s no surprise then that she’s a Zionist.

1700136595177.jpeg

Not me. Xi Jinping is asking. I haven't heard you and your ilk raise any voice for Xinjiang? Are they muslims of a lesser god?
Why only Gaza & Kashmir(there's peace there now). Why not Uyghurs or Balochs.
Don't take up the boutique cause of the Gazans & think that you are some exalted being.
It's just fashionable. Otherwise you would be equally aghast at the CCP too.
You stinky Indian fools have always to drag China or Chinese in your disgusting lies, shameless.

As am engineer I was just trying to educate you filthy Hindus and pretend Zionist child killers that basic sanitation is not hard to master. Even your monkey "gods" lick each other clean. Dumping your ugly repulsive bodies in the Ganges and then crapping in it and drinking the same water is not kosher, kapeesh.
So you see this is what I was referring to. Posts like these are not conducive or necessary. Please kindly refrain from insulting others, insults to religion or nationality is banned on PDF.

Kindly delete your post, otherwise I’ll have to report it. You can discuss points without being insulting.

What if the person you insult then replies and insults Islam? What will you have achieved and how are toilets in India relevant to Palestine?

Back
Top Bottom