What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

So you see this is what I was referring to. Posts like these are not conducive or necessary. Please kindly refrain from insulting others, insults to religion or nationality is banned on PDF.

Kindly delete your post, otherwise I’ll have to report it. You can discuss points without being insulting.

What if the person you insult then replies and insults Islam? What will you have achieved and how are toilets in India relevant to Palestine?
Let's not get too touchy here. You can report all you like. This coconut hypocrisy is the reason that the Muslim world is in a mess. You report, ban or do whatever you feel like, even kiss my ***. Don't address me again.

As am engineer I was just trying to educate you filthy Hindus and pretend Zionist child killers that basic sanitation is not hard to master. Even your monkey "gods" lick each other clean. Dumping your ugly repulsive bodies in the Ganges and then crapping in it and drinking the same water is not kosher, kapeesh.
And this one as well please gents. @PDF @waz @Jango

Let's not get too touchy here. You can report all you like. This coconut hypocrisy is the reason that the Muslim world is in a mess. You report, ban or do whatever you feel like, even kiss my ***. Don't address me again.
it's more important to keep your account than to respond to every provocation and then lose your voice entirely. whenever I interact with that guy (RescueRanger) he is reasonable. he gave you a polite warning, stay rational

it's more important to keep your account than to respond to every provocation and then lose your voice entirely. whenever I interact with that guy (RescueRanger) he is reasonable. he gave you a polite warning, stay rational
@RescueRanger is one of the best members of the forum and a friend. A voice of reason in a sea of bad posts.

@RescueRanger is one of the best members of the forum and a friend.
Thank you sir you are too kind. All I want is discussions without us resorting to insulting each other. Nothing worse than insulting someone based on skin colour, faith, nationality etc.

There should be no room for it. People cry about Islamophobia in this thread but then proceed to insult Hindus and Jews and others by calling them names.

Can’t have your cake and eat it 😂

US has settled its "intervention objectives" in Afghanistan as pointed out in previous responses. Afghan Taliban have called on the US to release funds for Afghanistan and invest in Afghanistan but US have raised the issue of women rights in the present. China does not bother with these sentiments in comparison. USAID is working in Afghanistan but all else is frozen.

US wants to reduce its reliance on China for its manufacturing needs and build new partnerships in Asia to serve its interests. US will not attack OBOR projects, this is bad press and of little value. US will want to engage with China on some matters, keep the door open. How Elon Musk was able to open factories in China? American administration approved it because China is a big country and market in the end. There is posturing for public consumption in large part. US might check China in a conflict like it has done to Russia in Ukraine at most. Cold War is fought in a very calculative manner.

@khansaheeb I told ya. :-)

You laughed at my quoted post.

What a gentle soul you are.

Thank you for trying to make the world better with your suggestions.

~
Well Mr Sammuel

Still waiting for your evidence.

Al Shiffa hospital been decimated to the ground - babies starved of oxygen and the basic necessities of life - innocent medics slaughtered.

So far your IDF have released a list of Hamas chaps that were guarding the hostages - later after intensive investigation - they realize its a list of days - Incredible.
Then you get a girl to dress up on twitter as a medic in the hospital - later we find out shes an actress financed by the IDF.
All they have found is a bike with bullet holes - saying it was used on 7/10 - as if they would hide that in a hospital - get real......

If there was real evidence it would have been splattered on every western media channel - this is confirmation of war crimes being committed.
By the time i complete this post - another child will have died. This is really unforgivable.

Screenshot_2023-11-16-07-48-01-50_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329~2.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-16-07-48-01-50_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329~2.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-16-07-47-41-17_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Put this Hamas jewess Bit$h on wanted list ...
She is a terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom