What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

An Israeli official to Ahronoth newspaper: Yahya Sinwar terrified us, and it is difficult to overcome this horror unless we are able to eliminate him. Israel has no fear of Iran or Hezbollah at the present time. We are only afraid of Sinwar, which posed a great danger to us.

By the way, this is Yahya Sinwar 👇
Is it worth a heart ❤️??

Not bad.

On a side note, Turkey is run by quite Islamo-nationalist people still they are afraid to act aggressively to stop Israel from Palestinian genocide.
Same is the case with Iran.Loud but empty voices

Pakistan even if run by genuinely nationalist people will never involve itself militarily in Middle East unless we have SuperPower ambitions.
Or backing of all Muslim countries vowing to stand by us side by side.
Kind like nato. You attack one country all nato members get involved.
Unfortunately arabs dont like investing in Pakistan.
Shakira is more profitable to them.

I am a Muslim.

Secondly I understand the significance of Al Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock.

but the Palestinians lost in a war against the Zionists. Who's fault is that.

As a Muslim yes I know a lot of about Islam.
1) 5 obligatory salat
2) 5 pillars of Islam
3) Prophet Muhammad (saw)
4) Qur'an
5) The hadith books like Sahih Bukhari and Tirmidhi
Looool.. if you even had the basic understanding of Islam you would know the broders are not Islamic but created by the French and the British. You would understand what the ummah is and that nationalism is haram. You would put al aqsa over all other issues.

I think u are a lost sheep.

Have a nice day

Ps. All you quoted -- a 10 year old can say that with zero knowledge of Islam

1700239463478.png

Not bad.

On a side note, Turkey is run by quite Islamo-nationalist people still they are afraid to act aggressively to stop Israel from Palestinian genocide.
Same is the case with Iran.Loud but empty voices

Pakistan even if run by genuinely nationalist people will never involve itself militarily in Middle East unless we have SuperPower ambitions.

Bolded part.
Pakistan just got a tranche of the IMF loan to avoid a 'default'--a mere $700+ million dollars. Similarly, Turkey, Jordan, and Egypt know well the economic consequences for defying the West.
Regardless of who would be in government in Pakistan right now, Pakistan would do the same: Diplomatic and humanitarian support to the Palestinians. Heck, forget Palestine for a second, when Imran was the PM of Pakistan, India gobbled up Indian Occupied Kashmir (August 2019), breaking a 70+ year old policy and there was NOTHING Imran could do about that except to say things like 'What we going to do? Wage war against India?'. And Kashmir was Pakistan's core interest, unlike Palestine. And yet Imran's supporters here have managed to convince foreign audience about Imran being some lion of the Muslim world--no, he wasn't, he isn't and he couldnt be.

I ask Imran's supporters here to not drag the Pakistani politics into this thread. You take it to another thread. Or you would break the unity of Pakistanis here.

Or backing of all Muslim countries vowing to stand by us side by side.
Kind like nato. You attack one country all nato members get involved.
Unfortunately arabs dont like investing in Pakistan.
Shakira is more profitable to them.
No one will stand with us simply on ideology basis.
At this point,We need a structural overhaul of System at home.Any foreign adventure can be thought of latter.

Urgent: With the grace of Allah (swt) Almighty, the Mujahideen were able to detonate explosive devices with one of the enemy tanks as they advanced on Al-Jalaa Street in the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood in #غزة_العزة and clashed with a foot soldiers with machine guns on the beach axis.

✌️🇵🇸الله أكبر ولله الحمد

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom