What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The onus is on the zionists who claim 40000 targets were all hamas.
That is not evidence of war crimes. That is suspicion of war crimes which is why Amnesty calls for investigations.
You have to show that Israel did not have information that indicates their targets were valid. Until you have that, you only have suspicions.

IMG_0543.jpeg

IMG_0532.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0532.jpeg
    IMG_0532.jpeg
    920.2 KB · Views: 3
Brother this iran and the so called axis of evil were already exposed during the syrian civil war they sided with a genocidal secterian anti-muslim babykiller. They acted tough against Sunni's in the beginning only to get their a... handed back to them. They had to beg Russia to save them from complete defeat.
I don't like to look at things through sectarian lenses. Syria was strategic for them which is why they defended Assad regime. What's happening in Syria is horrible. As you said, Russia is defending Assad regime and secured it. So what is their excuse for Hezbollah not fighting Israel? It doesn't make sense.

Stop with the insults. But, are you telling us Hezbollah and Iran are afraid of Israel? Why do you guys boast about Hezbollah all the time, then? Doesn't Hezbollah have AA capabilities?
If recognising that a war will have devastating consequences and that makes them less inclined to start such a war means they are afraid, then sure yes they are very afraid, not like brave Hamas who attack without restraint like military geniuses

That Hezbollah has limited AA capabilities doesn't mean it should go to war with Israel or can do so without having its cities turned to rubble

As for supposed boasting, if anyone claimed Hezbollah can defeat Israel in an offensive war then show me their post and I will be the first to refute them. Hezbollah is a defensive group designed to defend Lebanese territory, not to launch offensive wars of conquest.

https://twitter.com/subjectiveviews

Then in that case it rightful for Gaza retaliate to then attack every non-combatant Israel, since their residence is indirectly giving legitimacy to perpetrators of an absolute apartheids system that has intentionally committed inhumane vicious state terrorism against Palestine. by the same token, Zionist jew Nazi settlement is designed to be a standard military barracks and Kibitz in Israel are a part of A Shamelly Zohan kibuz need to blast.
To target a non-combatant is a war crime. Hamas has bragged about targetting civilians on videos. Their intention is clear.
”Indirectly giving legitimacy” is not a thing in international law.

Last edited:
I don't like to look at things through sectarian lenses.
Oh brother. Comedy at this hour? Please have mercy. :lol:
Syria was strategic for them which is why they defended Assad regime. What's happening in Syria is horrible. As you said, Russia is defending Assad regime and secured it. So what is their excuse for Hezbollah not fighting Israel? It doesn't make sense.
Syrian jihadists were attacking Shia neighbourhoods in Lebanon, it was a war of self defence with no risk to Beirut. Attacking Israel is not the same and will turn Beirut to rubble.

Then why fight for atheist lgbt Assad general Savior force, your is worse pervert than your Heroin addict like the Ayatollah Biden
@waz @LeGenD

I don't think there is much point in trying to have a dialogue with people like this. "atheist lgbt Assad general Savior force"? WTF. I don't even know where to start.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom