What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You didn’t address nothing, all you do is instigate problems. You are not helping any cause out. How do I know you are not a hasbara troll stirring crap up? I am Falasteeni Fallahi through and through.
oddly if there's no recourse for any of us here through anything, netnyahu going for greater israel is the solution. even israelis being against their own plan and netanyahu not doing it at this opportune time of weak sunni states and greenlight from Nato whites, should tell you it should be done as israel itself won't do their own plan in most favourable conditions.

I am a Palestinian Sunni from the West Bank. I condemn any forms of sectarianism. Sunni and Shia infighting is orchestrated by Zionists to destroy divide and conquer. This is what they have been doing and people are still falling for it. You would think people have common sense and see this is a tool to control us.
No one is bringing up sects besides you, the Haldors guy, and HGV. There is no sectarianism here at all except from you three.

Hamas is not a obstacle to a two state solution and agrees to a two-state solution on 1967 borders
Unfortunately, Ghazi Hamad, Hamas's official spokesman doesn't believe in such niceties. He is very firm and clear in what Hamas wants. What he says matters more to Israel than what someone in U.S. thinks about Hamas' goal.
I have posted video of him speaking in Arabic earlier, if you can understand Arabic.

I agree, but you have to look at how they act. By not helping they are being sectarian. Look at the greater saudi arabia map just posted the other day... sunnis are doing it whether you like it or not.
I disagree about all Sunnis. As there are some idiotic Sunnis , there are some Shias who are like minded. We have a problem in that we have a small minority on both sides who instigate each other. We are all Muslims and infighting only helps our enemies. The sooner people realize that the better it is for us.

This is something a non-Palestinian would say. You don't want to Hezbollah embarrassed, but you realize Hezbollah made high expectations for itself? You should tell Hezbollah 'Party of God' to not make false promises and rhetoric.
Lol I don’t have to prove anything to a troll online. There you go again with the same crap. Ok Hezbollah made “false expectations” . I get it , but why do constantly have to repeat the same crap?

oddly if there's no recourse for any of us here through anything, netnyahu going for greater israel is the solution. even israelis being against their own plan and netanyahu not doing it at this opportune time of weak sunni states and greenlight from Nato whites, should tell you it should be done as israel itself won't do their own plan in most favourable conditions.

I guess they don’t think they will be next in line after they finish with Palestine. They are sorely mistaken, they better wake up before it’s too late. I guess they think they can save themselves if they play along.

I disagree about all Sunnis. As there are some idiotic Sunnis , there are some Shias who are like minded. We have a problem in that we have a small minority on both sides who instigate each other. We are all Muslims and infighting only helps our enemies. The sooner people realize that the better it is for us.
You can't be vague about it. If this was predictable sunni states should be well armed, have taken Chinese security to saudi king and then be a huge problem for Nato with antiair everywhere. Instead they're so weak greater israel can go ahead and they pretend they're forced to do nothing but bootlick Nato.

No, it looks coordinated by neoliberals to sell out "common rabble" in the ME and clear it out for future investment opportunities like Anglos did with Dubai. The latter case is the true case. They're helping to attack non-monarchies.

Unfortunately, Ghazi Hamad, Hamas's official spokesman doesn't believe in such niceties. He is very firm and clear in what Hamas wants. What he says matters more to Israel than what someone in U.S. thinks about Hamas' goal.
I have posted video of him speaking in Arabic earlier, if you can understand Arabic.
Realistically the only the lasting solution is a one-state solution where security control is stripped of the extremist Israeli gov't.

Biden wants this and Netanyahu wants that. This is psychological warfare. Nobody but the Palestinian people can address this question.
The thing is Palestinians in the diaspora and in the occupied territories should come up with an alternative to the Palestinian authority. Something that represents the legitimate government that most people want to see in an independent Palestine.

Most people know The Palestinian authority is seen as corrupt and basically working with Israel to maintain the status quo; allowing settlements to grow and doing nothing to stop it or even advance the two state solution the PA claims has been its aim for the past 30 years.

Now Biden is denying a deal has been brokered.

The thing is Palestinians in the diaspora and in the occupied territories should come up with an alternative to the Palestinian authority. Something that represents the legitimate government the people want to see in an independent Palestine.

Now Biden is denying a deal has been brokered.
That's dumb. Palestinians will be murdered no matter what. You need to move on from civilian bullshit that the west ignore anyway.

You can't be vague about it. If this was predictable sunni states should be well armed, have taken Chinese security to saudi king and then be a huge problem for Nato with antiair everywhere. Instead they're so weak greater israel can go ahead and they pretend they're forced to do nothing but bootlick Nato.

No, it looks coordinated by neoliberals to sell out "common rabble" in the ME and clear it out for future investment opportunities like Anglos did with Dubai. The latter case is the true case. They're helping to attack non-monarchies.

You have to look at it this way. Arab world is in disarray, our leaders are our oppressors. They work hand in hand with Zionists for their own gain against the wishes of their people. The people have to rise up and see that their leaders are just pawns. I never thought I would see a day where you can get arrested for speaking out for Palestine in an Arab country. It’s a damn shame.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom