What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This is one of the saddest videos on this whole thread - says so many things - the world has turned a blind eye. If those poor kids had been born blond hair blue eyed - they would have been protected - devastating

Actually this guy, including many Palestinians, could easily blend in Europe and America as 'white'. It's just that Palestinians didn't Anglicize their names and presented more 'white' faces to 'the West'. But imagine the indifference to the Palestinians if they appeared like the Sudanese?? Racism plays a large part in the current conflict and some commentators like the CIA guy Larry C. Johnson brought that up in his discussions.

The art of 'hiding in plain sight' is perfected by the Israelis! Working for a foreign entity while appearing 'Americans'. Wonderful deceit but nothing lasts forever.

So after decimating Al Shifa hospital - carpet bombing and really killing babies - after it being left completely isolated - video footage is released of a tunnel. You lying bastards.
They are seasonal liars - habitual story tellers - that’s why they succeed at Hollywood.
Their lies won’t wash - not even with staunch supporters like the BBC - tonight they made it clear - they think this claim is fabricated.
The Jewish noses grow even longer - if that was possible.

This is one of the saddest videos on this whole thread - says so many things - the world has turned a blind eye. If those poor kids had been born blond hair blue eyed - they would have been protected - devastating
The jewish commentators are disgusting…i pray that pain falls on them

Actually this guy, including many Palestinians, could easily blend in Europe and America as 'white'. It's just that Palestinians didn't Anglicize their names and presented more 'white' faces to 'the West'. But imagine the indifference to the Palestinians if they appeared like the Sudanese?? Racism plays a large part in the current conflict and some commentators like the CIA guy Larry C. Johnson brought that up in his discussions.

The art of 'hiding in plain sight' is perfected by the Israelis! Working for a foreign entity while appearing 'Americans'. Wonderful deceit but nothing lasts forever.
Ageee with you dear brother - most Palestinian people are light and attractive - but most of them are Muslim and that’s a no no

This thread has gone to sh*t. Hijacked by hamAss supporters who are sitting in their little immigrant apartments in Canada, USA, UK living like second class citizens

Not that you are worth responding to looking at your other posts but... : I live on 6+ acres and I own several more acres--all good fertile, agriculture land-- and I am not any 'second class citizens' and my views about not only this conflict but also the Russia-Ukraine conflict are widely supported in America now, which are that Israel is on wrong side of the history and Palestinians have a right to self defense and that the Neo Cons are stealing OUR hard earned tax money to kill people all over the world and they must be stopped!

Hamas members are probably most people who's family been killed or mistreated

Hamas members are Palestinians and have the right to defend themselves, i don't understand this "i support Palestinians but not Hamas", why that fear in medias?
Hamas and any Palestinian have the right to shoot and kill any Israeli soldiers invading their lands, Palestine has the right to retaliate by firing rockets. This is Israel invading.

Not to say, 90% of protests over 3700 and demonstrations are pro-Palestine, 13% on 520 pro-Israel and these demonstrations were funded and led by AIPAC like businesses such as CRIF in France

1700515816052.png

guys, please use a warning/spoiler button when posting some of these vids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom