What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

American Newsweek: How did Hamas succeed in ending the myth of the Israeli Merkava tank?

“During the first hours of the attack, a single Israeli Merkava tank appeared to confront a group of Hamas fighters. It should have been a lopsided battle. The Merkava is one of the most advanced tanks in the world, packed with powerful guns, advanced targeting electronics and the latest defensive armor, but the militants blew up the tanks.” The tank quickly, using the same trick that Ukrainian forces used against Russian tanks: dropping grenades from small (commercially available) drones. The Merkava II soon encountered the attackers and suffered the same fate.” #ابوعبيدة #فلسطين_الان

One of the world’s most advanced tanks but theory and practice are two different aspects (I think) …. lol

so the merkava APS works if there's a rocket coming straight onto it? but lately i watched the hamas mujahideen video where they literally approach the tank and place a sort of like shell thing? and it exploded. i think it destroyed the APS sensors and then the second guy shot the rpg and there you go the overcooked advanced tank in the world

Can anyone tell me what

Ya Zahraa,' 'Ya Sahib Al-Zaman

Means

Hezbollah say that before they fire ATGM

Why don't they release the hostages and end it already, Hazzy ?
or is it an ego thing now ?
Common sense knowledge: Hamas didn't take the hostages back to Gaza on October 7, sometimes carrying them on motorcycles, only to return them quickly so that Israelis would truly have no inhibition, whatsoever, in even using some chemical weapons to 'smoke out Hamas' from the tunnels.
It could also mean the way the Palestinian resistance is fighting is completely different than how the conventional armies of Egypt, Syria, and Jordan fought in the 1960s and 1970s. This war is an asymmetric and not conventional.
Why would a weaker party fight face to face? Did the Jewish terrorists fight the British in Palestine face to face? They blew up the hotels. Didn't George Washington fight the Brits using ambushes a lot of time?? BUT... in case of a modern Middle Eastern war, if you want face to face fight, then remove Uncle Sam / NATO from the equation and someone provide a nuclear umbrella to Iran--Israel will be beaten in no time.
Today, the Palestinian resistance in Gaza have their backs against the wall. They have no extended terrain they could withdraw to, and they have to defend 2.3 million people who are facing genocide. So they prepared the ground by building tunnels and they're using whatever means available to them. Their houses and buildings are their trenches and they only have 2 choices: Victory or martyrdom.
I am sure Palestinians are well aware that if they leave their presence in Gaza and the West Bank then going back will be very difficult, if not impossible, for generations to come. They can already see the Palestinian diaspora spread all over the world for decades.
If you become weak kneed then you're inviting the enemy to attack you and there is no peace.
Such thoughts always remind me of a great movie I have seen multiple times--and SPOILER ALERT! So the movie is 'Black Robe' set in northern Quebec/Ontario of centuries ago. The Native Canadian tribes resisted the Christian missionaries but eventually a tribe accepted Christianity--and they became 'meek' like the Christian doctrine said. But not long after that, other Native Tribes over-ran them--finished them off as a nation/tribe! "Blessed are the meek..." indeed!!

I`ve never understood why the palestinians should be the ones to have to pay for what a bunch of europeans did to another bunch of europeans 80+ years ago
If you germans really feel so responsible then maybe you should take all of those jewish zionists currently occupying palestine back to europe where they truly belong and where they`ll be nice and safe and sound in their own euopean beds and more importantly they wont have to steal anyone elses bed,home,property,etc,etc,etc...

Just a thought..... 🤔

To be honest as many world leaders including Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Colombia have openly said that these Zionist vermin are worse than Nazis. The Nazis never targeted hospitals or killed babies and children for organ harvesting. These sick hatefilled dehumanized Zionist savages are not even animals on two legs. Just pure evil. They are a threat to all humanity and must be eliminated. Slowly, the younger generations of western populations are waking up to the threat these Zionist bloodthirsty savages pose to all humanity and even to basic morality or decency.

Maduro: Israeli crimes have surpassed Holocaust​

• ByAl Mayadeen English
  • Source: Al Mayadeen
  • Today 08:46

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro draws parallels between the Holocaust and what the Israeli occupation is currently doing in Gaza.

North Korea gets nukes and as a result massive sanctions

Israel gets nukes and US gives them more money and military aid

why is Israel allowed to get nukes and no punishment ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom