What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

like a house nigga?

Exactly.
But there is a technical difference.

Field Nigger - works in the field and takes a beating if he doesn't do the work properly or produce enough; he would hate his master inside. (A White loves him, so there is a reversal here).

* what you saw in the video was a Field Goyim Nigger.

House Nigger - if the master is sick, this f*cker would be in twice the pain; if the master has diarrhea, the House Nigger would drink enough liquid to start shitting like the master; he feels more than his master. See the news anchors who have not a f*ck's worth of clue on this whole 70+ year conflict, but listen to a Jew as if Jesus was in front of them; they'll cry twice as hard for that pay check.

Last edited:
Egyptian puppet regime authorized military to kill Palestinians.

Egypt hints military force could be used against fleeing Palestinians​

Egypt’s prime minister says the country will take “all measures” to prevent Palestinians from crossing into Egypt, as the Israeli army makes preparations to enter the south of besieged Gaza.
The comments by Mostafa Madbouly in a speech to parliament were the strongest warning yet, hinting that military force could be used.
“Egypt will not hesitate in taking all measures that guarantees the protection of its borders,” Madbouly said.

now the mask is off and this is the kind of humans if we can call them that are in charge of our government

These are the ones leading this war

They are now getting desperate and showing thier true colours after they realized they are losing the war

Desperate and angry after see marches of millions in London NY Paris and Tokyo

All world is for Palestine and they know

On the ground Mujahideen are winning

And now they are backed up against the wall exposing themselves

Good burn more may Allah make you burn more

IDF Baby-killers: We are fighting ghosts.
The child killing Zionist bastards have lost around a 1,000 dead in Gaza and 4300 wounded by a small band of fearless Palestinian FREEDOM FIGHTERS. Why do you think these Zionist animals agreed to a 4 day ceasefire? Hamas should not release these animals as once they are gone, the Zionist subhumans will increase killing civilians as they have failed militarily on the ground to subdue the Palestinians.

Exactly.
But there is a technical difference.

Field Nigger - works in the field and takes a beating if he doesn't do the work properly or produce enough; he would hate his master inside. (A White loves him, so there is a reversal here).

* what you saw in the video was a Field Goyim Nigger.

House Nigger - if the master is sick, this f*cker would be in twice the pain; if the master has diarrhea, the House Nigger would drink enough liquid to start shitting like the master; he feels more than his master. See the news anchors who have not a f*ck's worth of clue on this whole 70+ year conflict, but listen to a Jew as if Jesus was in front of them; they'll cry twice as hard for that pay check.

Evil sociopath that just wants to kill for his own sick pleasure or personal gain. This tough speaking guy when the siren's ring, he also run take cover in bomb shelter like his chosen peoples.

I am sure Isreal must be thinking "this is going to be long slow war conflict"
where Hamas has been armed to the teeth by several other super powers + other nations.

Evil sociopath that just wants to kill for his own sick pleasure or personal gain. This tough speaking guy when the siren's ring, he also run take cover in bomb shelter like his chosen peoples.

I agree, and I would like to add if these were so-called chosen people, their asses wouldn't have been kicked out of so many nations throughout history. If they were so valuable, people would keep and protect them for their blessings, but they are a curse on themselves and others. I spit at the notion of that vile race being chosen.

The child killing Zionist bastards have lost around a 1,000 dead in Gaza and 4300 wounded by a small band of fearless Palestinian FREEDOM FIGHTERS.
He has hysteria from extreme fear, is not structuring sentence properly. At one point he says, even without fighter jets and navy we can't beat them, when he means even with.

Egyptian puppet regime authorized military to kill Palestinians.

Egypt hints military force could be used against fleeing Palestinians​

Egypt’s prime minister says the country will take “all measures” to prevent Palestinians from crossing into Egypt, as the Israeli army makes preparations to enter the south of besieged Gaza.
The comments by Mostafa Madbouly in a speech to parliament were the strongest warning yet, hinting that military force could be used.
“Egypt will not hesitate in taking all measures that guarantees the protection of its borders,” Madbouly said.

Nothing is written about the Egyptian army killing Palestinians. Don't spread a false rumors

Indeed, Tracksuit Addidas Mujahideen in action. Pause it at 18, 19. & 20 seconds Mujahid barely gets around the corner when the counter fire came at him and somehow missed him and his other buddy when it hit the opposite corner of the street. You can hear it in his voice as he started running he knew that was close and I have no idea how the other Mujahid on the other corner where the counter fire blast hit got through that either. That was some type of shell fired right back at them and about as close as it gets. Saw that earlier today and couldn't believe it.
This morning Mujahedeen in action

Donme turk infracted me again. The turks seem to have a hold here.

Not really. @Yawm al-qiyama was banned before for insults. He may want to explain why the Turkish FM kept dodging the question about breaking ties with Israel? His was response was, “unilateralism is not possible”. So, does he admit that Turkey is not seeking to lead the Muslim world? Then why all the talk? He instead shifted the blame to the Arabs in many ways. So then, why all the speeches from Erdogan? What’s his plan if he does not act with leadership? You cannot be a leader of a group of people without acting independent.

On another note, @LeGenD the forum had dried out in some areas after you removed @sammuel and Adir and Benny.

You may at least attempt to reinstate them for the time being.

Last edited:
Not really. @Yawm al-qiyama was banned before for insults. He may want to explain why the Turkish FM kept dodging the question about breaking ties with Israel? His was response was, “unilateralism is not possible”. So, does he admit that Turkey is not seeking to lead the Muslim world? Then why all the talk? He instead shifted the blames to the Arabs in a way.
There is no reason given so I don't know the reason for the ban and can't not do whatever it is that was bannable since I have no idea... I don't know what post it was. The donme just seemed like the one doing it since he was most hostile.

I do not want @sammuel back nor the others.

Back
Top Bottom