What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Information warfare: Israel accused of fabricating evidence​

Why do you not post the full clip ?

Tell me what sort of people build their terror tunnels under a hospital ?

Evidence of underground headquarters :

Evidence of hostages held in Shifa

im-884883

~

72711365.jpg

Last edited:
Completely agree. This is a tactical pause from their perspective.

As for this escalating to regional - only possible if Hezbollah goes all in. I have no expectations from the puppet traitor Arab leaders.
Totally agree. Even school kids know the Jew agenda, but the shameless Arab puppet regimes who are complicit in Zionist war crimes.
1700719534173.jpeg

THOUSANDS OF SCHOOL CHILDREN DEFY ZIONIST LOBBY AND MARCH FOR PALESTINE IN MELBOURNE & AUSTRALIAN CITIES
1700719635756.jpeg

Information warfare: Israel accused of fabricating evidence​

Tell me what sort of people build thier terror tunnels under a hospital ?

im-884883

72711365.jpg

~

Last edited:

News

The Islamic Jihad group destroyed 11 IDF armored vehicles in one day​

Подробнее на: https://avia-pro.net/news/gruppirov...tozhila-za-sutki-11-edinic-bronetehniki-cahal

According to the source, the destruction of IDF equipment was carried out using Tandom shells and “partisan combat bombs.” The fighting took place in several areas, including Zeitoun, Tel al-Hawa, al-Shati, Sheikh Radwan and Juhr al-Dik.

“Our warriors for the faith were able to hit 11 different Zionist military vehicles”, the group said in a statement.

According to preliminary data, we are talking about the destruction of three Merkava tanks.
Подробнее на: https://avia-pro.net/news/gruppirov...tozhila-za-sutki-11-edinic-bronetehniki-cahal

Attachments

• 1700719835250.jpeg
    1700719835250.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 5

Tell me what sort of people build their terror tunnels under a hospital ?

~

I saw a vid of this "command center" under the hospital.......that Israeli spokesman points out the "barracks".........there was two beds :lol: :lol: :lol:. I was quite underwhelmed. The entrance to this "command center" was far from the hospital.

I saw a vid of this "command center" under the hospital.......that Israeli spokesman points out the "barracks".........there was two beds :lol: :lol: :lol:. I was quite underwhelmed. The entrance to this "command center" was far from the hospital.
The Zionist baby killing scum are so inept that they can't even produce propaganda anymore.

This is a lie. There is no kids among the detainees in Gaza.

I understand you are disappointed that the hostages are to be released ,

I saw few days agao you wrote that :

Hamas should execute the hostages and say they died by IDF bombing

Did you Not ?

Murder 30 children in cold blood ?

You are a sick person that should not be allowed to write here.

Sure " no kides among the detainees in Gaza "

What are you going to say when images of babies hostages are going to come out in the next few days ?

396727157_718794616945134_9076401131508805837_n.jpg

~

What is the US using to shoot these down? Onboard Patriot or Thaad or ...?

I understand you are disappointed that the hostages are to be released ,

I saw few days agao you wrote that :

Did you Not ?

Murder 30 children in cold blood ?

You are a sick person that should not be allowed to write here.

Sure " no kides among the detainees in Gaza "

What are you going to say when images of babies hostages are going to come out in the next few days ?

396727157_718794616945134_9076401131508805837_n.jpg

~
When are you going to release 170 Palestinian children hostages from your jails?

5500 kids are killed by IDF, what are you going to say when images of the babies in pieces coming out every day ? don't be a hypocrite...
They deliberately target families they know are housing many children. And schools and hospitals. They knowingly murder children all the time. Sammuel is making fake outrage. The homes bombed in Gaza are chosen as targets beforehand. Meaning Israel specifically has the name of each family it wants to target. Because this family might have one member that is a Hamas fighter or a government employee or police chief or hospital director or journalist. So they deliberately target his/her on family on purpose with intent to destory their whole home and kill everyone in it.

That's the vast majority of Israels target bank.

Last edited:
What is the US using to shoot these down? Onboard Patriot or Thaad or ...?

When are you going to release 170 Palestinian children hostages from your jails?
US is using “Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) batteries to down Yemeni ballistic missiles and Patriots. The Wall Street Journal reported on October 24 that the THAAD battery will be deployed in Saudi Arabia to intercept missiles and drones launched from Yemen in support of Palestinians.

This morning Israeli artillery shells were fired at Lebanon in open areas. Hezbollah responding with some 107mm rockets at some open areas in the confrontation line. Over past few days it has gotten more intense. Most areas hit by both sides are empty of people/soldiers but suffer some material damage.

US is using “Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) batteries to down Yemeni ballistic missiles and Patriots. The Wall Street Journal reported on October 24 that the THAAD battery will be deployed in Saudi Arabia to intercept missiles and drones launched from Yemen in support of Palestinians.
The US warships are intercepting them. I don't think it's THAAD being used on the warships.

This morning Israeli artillery shells were fired at Lebanon in open areas. Hezbollah responding with some 107mm rockets at some open areas in the confrontation line. Over past few days it has gotten more intense. Most areas hit by both sides are empty of people/soldiers but suffer some material damage.

The US warships are intercepting them. I don't think it's THAAD being used on the warships.

U.S. Destroyer Used SM-2s to Down 3 Land Attack Missiles Launched from Yemen, Says Pentagon​

Tell me what sort of people build thier terror tunnels under a hospital ?

im-884883

72711365.jpg

~
Lying bastards.

If there was tunnels and proof - - the scum would have got Stephen Spielberg to do an epic film for the world to view. This is just bullshit - they had to show something to save their embarrassment.
Killing babies in incubators and bombing a hospital is a war crime. These cockroaches trying to justify the unjustifiable

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom