What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The tunnels under the Shifa hospital were built in the 1980s by Gershon Zippor and Benjamin Idelson - 2 architects.
Now cockroaches like Sammuel the Charlie Chaplin comical Ali goebells thinks he can vegetate a repetitive lie and get away with it on PDF - you really are the lowest of the low.

DO NOT LIE.

ISERAELI ARCHITECTS HELPED DESIGHN THE MAIN BULDING , 30 YEARS AGO THATS IT.

THEY CERTIANLY DID NOT DESIGN THOSE DUG TUNNELS 10 METERS UNDERGROUNF THAT WHERE CLEARLY WHERE NOT DUG 30 YEARS AGO , NOR THEY DESIGN TUNNELS GOING OUT HUNDREDS OF METERS OUTSIDE SHIFA COUNPOUND.

WHAT ABOUT THE SECURITY CAMERA CLIPS SHOWING HOSTAGES BEING DRAGED IN SHIFA CORRIDORS ?

ARE THIS ALSO FROM 30 YEARS AGO ?

There are hunreds meters of tunnels , some of them going outside the Hospital compund. This is only the tip of the iceberg , Shifa is a huge compound , it will take maybe weeks to expose it all , so do be patient.

Yesterday and the following days there have been intrnational repoters allowed inside Shifa , so this whole bubble of Shifa is going to exlodw in Hamas face.

This is how Hamas thought he could take cover in his tunnels and entertain his human shield by showing them clips of the 7 of October massacre :

Tell me what sort of people build thier terror tunnels under a hospital ?

Evidence of underground headquarters :

Evidence of hostages held in Shifa

im-884883

72711365.jpg

main-qimg-5e50ecfe1508153c71d6faf30fd4b7b3

Why is the Hamas command center hidden under Gaza's central hospital?

~

The Zionist roaches squatting in Arab Palestine are an extension of the western racist imperialists. It is just an outpost since 1948, primarily created to protect western energy interests and plunder of Arab resources. The Zionist cowardly bastards could not even face a few Palestinian teenagers without seeking US assistance wit 2 carrier groups and 50,000 soldiers stationed in UAE, Jordan, Qatar, Sauds to Egypt.

DO NOT LIE.

iSERAELI ARCHITECTS HELPED DESIGHN THE MAIN BULDING , 30 YEARS AGO THATS IT.

tHEY CERTIANLY DID NOT DESIGN THOSE DUG TUNNELS 10 METERS UNDERGROUNF THAT WHERE CLEARLY WHERE NOT DUG 30 YEARS AGO , NOR THEY DESIGN TUNNELS GOING OUT HUNDREDS OF METERS OUTSIDE SHIFA COUNPOUND.

WHAT ABOUT THE SECURITY CAMERA CLIPS SHOWING HOSTAGES BEING DRAGED IN SHIFA CORRIDORS ?

ARE THIS ALSO " DESIGNED " 30 YEARS AGO ?

There are hunreds meters of tunnels , some of them going outside the Hospital compund. This is only the tip of the iceberg , Shifa is a huge compound , it will take maybe weeks to expose it all , so do be patient.

Yesterday and the following days there have been intrnational repoters allowed inside Shifa , so this whole bubble of Shifa is going to exlodw in Hamas face.

This is how Hamas thought he could take cover in his tunnels and entertain his human shield by showing them clips of the 7 of October massacre :

Tell me what sort of people build thier terror tunnels under a hospital ?

Evidence of underground headquarters :

Evidence of hostages held in Shifa

im-884883

72711365.jpg

main-qimg-5e50ecfe1508153c71d6faf30fd4b7b3

Why is the Hamas command center hidden under Gaza's central hospital?

~
lol Goebells thinks if he writes capitals it will become a truth.
It’s there for all to see - you are a liar time and time again. These tunnels built by Israel designed by Israeli architects and displayed today as Hamas tunnels - you dirty little liars.
Calm down and do a DNA. Test - see where you really came from - I reckon a cross between Indian and a cockroach.
Goebells

Fake news. Hamas is not going anywhere.

I did not say that they are going anywhere.

I do say that had they any resposibility to their people they would disarm and allow other palestinains to rebuild Gaza.

End that poinless suffering that can only end one way.

That what a leadership that care about it;s people would do , and seems that some Arab leaders think the same and would like nothing more than to see Hamas go , youknow this is true for Eygpt , Jourdan , Soudi and the rest of the Gulf countries.

Winter is coming.

It turns the stomach of any decent person , to think about all those people who would be stuck in tents , this winter.
'
But obviously not yours or Hamas.

Occupied Palestine: Al-Quds Brigades: Our Mujahideen engaged in fierce clashes with enemy soldiers on the advance lines in the northern Gaza Strip and targeted two military vehicles with Tandom and RPG shells.

I did not say that they are going anywhere.

I do say that had they any resposibility to their people theu would disarm and allow other palestinains to rebuild Gaza.

That what a leadership that care about it;s people would do , and seems that some Arab leaders think the same and would like nothing more than to see Hamas go , youknow this is true for Eygpt , Jourdan , Soudi and the rest of the Gulf countries.
Lol, Hamas is not going anywhere you terrorist moron. No one cares what Egypt, Jordan , or Saudi Arabia think.
Winter is coming.

It turns the stomach of any decent person , to think about all those people who would be stuck in tents , this winter.
'
Except every previous winter was just as bad as there's little to no fuel allowed into Gaza to get more than 4 hours of electricity a day thanks to the Israeli blockade. People literally have seen your true Nazi face and you're still talking like you have moral high ground or concern for Palestinians. Truly delusional.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom