What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

True, only a military defeat can stop them. this will happen, but not with the current weapons. None of these mines and RPG's seem to do very much. We ahem all seem ukraine tank cook offs. We see what it looks like when an APC or tank blows up. There is total destruction. This is nothing, and Palestinians have no capacity to inflict much damage. They may have disabled some tanks, but thats about it. It's all survivable, the crews just get another tank.
Probelm for Israeli is they have liumited number of tanks , 275 tanks lost a significant number for any army. The only advantage the Zions have is American aircraft air power abd free US tax dollar money for which the Palestinians have no answer and with which the Zions are commiting mass murder.

I don't think so. The policy is to protect Oil and Israel which is working. US decimated Iraq with the help of Arabs. Gaza is genocided with the help of Arabs. Arabs are the biggest enemies of Arabs.
The Arabs don't realise they will be next, even the ones who believe their wealth will save them.

Breaking, massive massacre right before the ceasefire targeting refugees:

The occupation commits a massacre against the displaced after bombing Abu Hussein School in Jabalia Camp, and there are a large number of martyrs and wounded.

They have taken down the page

I've been reading your and Meengla's discussion. I agree with what both of you are saying. Israel's future is dependent on US protection and that protection is not guaranteed forever.

Israel depends on the willingness AND ability of the US to protect it, which it won't have in the near future. I see the US declining much faster than people imagine. I remember the time of the Cold War when the Soviet Union was projected as an invincible superpower. Right in front of everyone's eyes it vanished into thin air. I see the same happening to the US in a very short span of time, maybe 10-20 years max. There are several things that take it down, but the two main ones will be financial collapse and civil war.

Once the US is not willing or able to help the Israelis it will be curtains for them. Finito, The End. And it won't be pretty after what they've done.
If awareness is raised among WASPs about the treatment of Christ and his early followers at the hands of the Jews then they will turn against them and thus the Zionists will lose American support. @Meengla

I don't think so. The policy is to protect Oil and Israel which is working. US decimated Iraq with the help of Arabs. Gaza is genocided with the help of Arabs. Arabs are the biggest enemies of Arabs.
USA doesn't need ME oil. It needs GCC to back the petrodollar and buy USA bonds. The GCC has moved on from any security assurances from Washington and made peace with Tehran. Foreigners are dumping USA bonds (GCC inluded). Normalization between Israel and the Arab/Islamic world is currently dead and will remain dead as long the Palestine issue is not resolved. A regional MENA bloc could emerge, united by shared animosity of Israel.

USA foreign policy in the middle east and wider world is definitely in trouble. USA wants to ignore the ME and focus on the the Indo-Pacific. USA can not do this as long as the Palestine issue remains unresolved. That's why Biden recently met Xi, IMO. USA can not have a hostile Russia and China while at the same time be Israel's body guard against the rest of the ME, IMO.

USA won Cold War I with the support of China and the ME. Americans have generally forgotten this. Russia now has support of China and the ME......and with this it has shrugged off USA sanctions and exhausted the Ukrainians.

Last edited:
The price of killing the enemy who are in this case Israelis.
Sometimes nations need to back off to get themselves some time to re-assess their strategy.
You think slavery is engraved in our DNA but reality is something else
We as a nation are 100Million+ people with huge fertile lands in our control.
Why so?
Because we played our cards right.
Sometimes we accepted the reality and other times we bounced back on our enemies to took our lands back.

So i will say lands are not everything.The survival of nation should be the top most priority.

Palestinian Lands are conquered by Israel.No big problem.Part of this world mechanism.
These Lands can be conquered back some other day if Palestinians survive this onslaught.
But Hamas literally compromised Palestinian Survival.
In an Open cage?Yes they were.But now after 7th October Palestinians are in Closed Cage.

Cards?

Smoked'em with the rest of the cush to keep those mellow tunes going...

You've grown up drinking kool-aid boi... singing to the tune of anthems, saluting the boot! Until recently you didn't even know the guns they carried were pointed at none but YOU!

Everything you wrote above is pure cope-ium!

I was gonna disregard what you wrote but tone is down boi...

NO ONE KNEW NEITHER CARED FOR ALL THE PALESTINIANS THAT WERE MURDERED BEFORE OCTOBER 7TH...

it is very easy when your own skin is not on the line... but there no one knew who was next...

We know now! The world knows... zion shills propagating with full force falling on deaf ears, for eyes can't unsee the seen! @sammuel posting one after another, page after page, the nurse at Al Shifa and now, self claimed and built tunnels underneath the same hospital... killing journalists along with their families, dropping "JDAMS" as @Beny Karachun keeps thumping on and on about... knowing fully well, implicating U.S, by extension, to list of war crimes.

You think freedom is easy?

Simping for the oppresser, tell me one thing that puts you apart from the colonial project that Pakistan continues to be, unabated at that...
With dress, language, institutions, food... from what it was pre-1947... except semantics... viceroy, who?
sleep walking the colonial discourse... what changed?
Popular public opinion be damned... low level officials, tasked to handle the affairs...

Gaza became the test... dropped the veil... exposed all!
Mask of hypocrisy and hubris... pretense of human rights and upholding law... shills with talking points spent day and night turning a favorable public opinion for Ukraine... sit silent or blatantly siding with settler colonizer.

Don't bother replying... said the unsaid!

You're right, but a country's budget doesn't tell much about its economy. Budget is the taxation on the GDP. The lower the taxes the lower the budget but reality shows that the economy is stronger that way.

Israel's budget is 150 billion dollars. GDP is 550 billion dollars. US aid adds only 4 billion dollars to its GDP. A mere drop in the ocean in terms of Israel's economy.
What about the blank checks for weapons and the huge investments by Israeli controlled organsiations like Apple, Google, Intel and secret US payments etc ?

America won't do anything to disturb oil supply from the Gulf Arabs.
Yeah, Americans never wouldnt backstabbing anyone, like they didnt to Saddam, oh wait.

Opportunistic smash and grab is in the horizon and Palestine is the test of Arab impotence.
Palestine is just the first step to fck up GCC.

That's the real reason of this bad American movie.

Cheap oil is running out, and Eurasia burning is good for American longterm interests.

Russia does not have much of missiles. They use Iranian drones to hit Ukraine almost exclusively. They want to have Iranian MRBM but US is worried of it.

Iranian drones despite the NATO AD brought Ukraine to zero. No power, no factory, nothing
Ukraine lives on daily loads of cargo from the west.

You should know that.

Ukraine should be a lesson for you that all ADs of the world will not save your small infrastructures.

Again match for Iranian infrastructures is not just Israeli infrastructures, and includes refineries and oil and gas structures of many countries.
Russia used countless of Iskander, Tochka, different cruise missiles etc. Far more than Iran has. Result? Not much.

Russia used millions upon millions of artillery shells and rockets, far more than Hezbollah has. Did it stop the Ukrainian army? Nope.

Iranian drones are virtually worthless now that Ukraine received a lot of ADs. Yet their air defense concentration is 1/100th of ours.

I forgot you delusional Iranians still think your shitty drones are some stealthy uninterceptable alien technology.

No power? Ukraine has power.

It is not the free $4 billion in military aid that matters--it is the total diplomatic support and also military support, as being extended, by America led NATO which gives Israel the freedoms to kill and blackmail. Remove America from the equation and you won't last against even the militias. You started getting American regional deployments and weaponry within hours of the October 7 conflict--tells the world how capable you are as a military 'power'.
Okay, without the rest of the world Arabs would ride camels into war and fight us with swords. What's your point?

Remove America from the equation we will kill everyone😂

Anyway, what are you going to do about it?

if they know they will be destroyed anyway, it would be utter madness to return any of them.
They are utterly mad lol, October 7th attack shows you that. Besides the fact they personally murdered kids, babies, women, Muslim Israelis, kidnapped civilians etc, they also genuinely believed they would conquer Jerusalem that day.

They still believe they are winning lol.

Gaza will be destroyed anyway, if you don't count it as destroyed already in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom