What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~​

Son of Hamas co-founder speaks out against Hamas violence, indoctrination at UN

The son of a co-founder of Hamas blasted the terror organization in a blistering half-hour speech at the United Nations on Monday. Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan

Yousef, defected from the terrorist group in the late '90s and secretly worked with Israel's security services to expose and prevent several Hamas terrorist attacks.

In 2010 he wrote autobiography titled Son of Hamas.Yousef, 45, now endeavors to expose the true face of Hamas' genocidal death cult.

“Today I can speak on the authority of [myself, having once been] a Palestinian child, someone who grew up in that culture," Youssef said.

"Hamas' first crime against children in the Palestinian societies is not arming them or encouraging them to carry suicide bombing attacks – it's the religious ideological indoctrination that I had to go through with one intention in mind: to annihilate the State of Israel. This is Hamas's primary goal," Yousef said.

As "a 10-year-old child when I disobeyed Hamas, I was tied up to a post and I was whipped by a Hamas top leader. My father was in prison at that time and this leader thought that he was my mentor. This is Hamas discipline. This is how they wanted me to be... to become a violent savage like them," the defecting son said.

He’s also spoken on behalf of media groups, such as his address at the 2019 Jerusalem Post Annual Conference, and for NGOs such as in his 2017 speech at a UN Human Rights Council debate for UN Watch.

Youssef was also the subject of the 2014 documentary The Green Prince.

"I am not a part of propaganda. I don't work for anybody. I only represent myself and on this authority I speak, so don't be mistaken and [instead] take my words very carefully,” Youssef said in his remarks.

“Hamas is committing a crime against this generation and the next generations to come, so blaming Israel is not going to solve the problem."

Occupied Palestine: Violent and continuous attacks at this time on Jabalia camp in the northern Gaza Strip

Can tou give a hand with the translation ?

WHOOPS! Gazan Civilian Slams Hamas, Al Jazeera Reporter Quickly Moves Away [SEE THE VIDEO]

The Al Jazeera media network, based in Qatar, is notoriously anti-Israel and endlessly broadcasts its one-sided propaganda from within the Gaza Strip.

In a live broadcast on Tuesday, an Al Jazeera reporter asked an elderly man at the Al-Aqsa hospital in Gaza how he was wounded. The man’s response caused the reporter to quickly move away.

“What’s happening is criminal,” the man says. “Why is Hamas hiding among us civilians? Why don’t they go to hell and hide there instead?”

The Al Jazeera reporter cut him off and completely ignored him.

What was that word he used to describe where Hamas should go ?

Jehannum ? care to translate ?

~

They just said they want this war finished in two months.
When the damage is done, let’s keep fighting forever.

Infographic | Losses of the Israeli occupation army on the Lebanese-Palestinian border during 46 days of Islamic resistance operations
1700770574946.png

More and more israeli soldiers refuse to serve, Israeli government is enacting strict new laws against those deserters.
1700771013181.png

Back
Top Bottom