What's new

General Asim considers me as his enemy, I want to talk to him but he doesn't want to talk with me: Imran Khan

Ok, so if the video surfaces, will you agree that Niazi is trying to lick Asim's boots or will you claim that the video is doctored ?
share the video if he himself start saying this or was an answer to the question asked by journalist?

will be waiting for video

what constitutional office does Imran occupy that the Army Chief should be meeting him ? He is not in government or even the leader of the opposition.
eh, so he's just a rando civvie now ?

I was under the impression that he's gone back to being an opposition member in one of their houses/assemblies something

Translation: Mein reverse gear laga raha hoon, magar garari kharab ho chuki hey. :D
current one is already retired one so new will come why imran khan would need something as reverse gear

why imran khan would need something as reverse gear

Just a useful thing to have, sometimes, in certain situations, but that is just my opinion, obviously.

IK should sack Hafiz Whisky and all officers promoted to and above Brigadier ranks by him and bajwa traitor, all of these promoted officers (along with retired in last 3 decades) must be investigated for corruption and treason.

Ok, so if the video surfaces, will you agree that Niazi is trying to lick Asim's boots or will you claim that the video is doctored ?
Still waiting for video

Still waiting for video
I don't have the video. I am just asking if it comes out, will you agree that Niazi is trying to lick Asim's boots or will you come up with some other excuse for your amir ul momineen?

As i said this is fake thread and manipulated headline

I don't have the video. I am just asking if it comes out, will you agree that Niazi is trying to lick Asim's boots or will you come up with some other excuse for your amir ul momineen?
there no such talk or video just a question from journalist even dawn news cover it

This neo geo all paid lefafa well known

why imran khan would start saying of his own knowing the support and election he can win then he can make new one or do whatever he wants as per constitution.

@muhammadhafeezmalik is making fake threads now

Whether general asim is hero or patriot he needs to be fired by whoever win elections just to change the public perception of who holds the power.
THANK YOU. I've been saying this since before he was appointed.
Too bad, IK's pacifism keera will get the better of him.

IK should sack Hafiz Whisky and all officers promoted to and above Brigadier ranks by him and bajwa traitor, all of these promoted officers (along with retired in last 3 decades) must be investigated for corruption and treason.
As far-fetched as this sounds, if there's any time to do this, it's now.

I seriously hope all this "rapprochement" stuff is a smoke screen and once he's in power, he strings the mofos up.

But, the chances of IK being this smart+vindictive are negligible :lol:

Whether general asim is hero or patriot he needs to be fired by whoever win elections just to change the public perception of who holds the power.

First select the right candidate for the top job

Here are some choices

30780311560914278.jpg

Choose this guy to have a truly Islamic Pakistan

4A9ADE7ADE224D1FFFC95E4826CC650328A7FA5F_size85_w829_h467.jpg

Choose this guy to stabilize your economy

R.8fc2d8a02063a6e94b46a566c86ce9d2

Choose her to improve your International image

IK, Nawaz, Zardari etc. are useless for handling the given current situation of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom