What's new

General Asim considers me as his enemy, I want to talk to him but he doesn't want to talk with me: Imran Khan

First select the right candidate for the top job

Here are some choices

30780311560914278.jpg

Choose this guy to have a truly Islamic Pakistan

4A9ADE7ADE224D1FFFC95E4826CC650328A7FA5F_size85_w829_h467.jpg

Choose this guy to stabilize your economy

R.8fc2d8a02063a6e94b46a566c86ce9d2

Choose her to improve your International image

IK, Nawaz, Zardari etc. are useless for handling the given current situation of Pakistan
Haha

So, Imran first licked Bajwa's boots and then wanted him court-marshalled. Now, he wants to licks Asim's boots. I guess Asim is smart enough to know what will happen to him if he selects Niazi to be PM
Better to shut the **** up and not involve yourself in matters you have no understanding of. Indiot!

@muhammadhafeezmalik is making fake threads now
Target milla hua ha bhai ko, nokri ka sawal ha.

Translation: Mein reverse gear laga raha hoon, magar garari kharab ho chuki hey. :D
ask him any video or source of the news or stop this dhainchon dhainchoon patwari

First select the right candidate for the top job

Here are some choices

30780311560914278.jpg

Choose this guy to have a truly Islamic Pakistan

4A9ADE7ADE224D1FFFC95E4826CC650328A7FA5F_size85_w829_h467.jpg

Choose this guy to stabilize your economy

R.8fc2d8a02063a6e94b46a566c86ce9d2

Choose her to improve your International image

IK, Nawaz, Zardari etc. are useless for handling the given current situation of Pakistan
yani khan ko na lain jo roz modi ji ki dum par paon rakha karta tha ? :lol:

Dismiss Munir as soon as you come to power. No ifs and buts. You made that mistake with Bajwa twice. Lesson learned. The deceiver deserves to be deceived

@waz please ban this fheezu nai for creating this fake thread , khan never said this what these anti imrani donkeys are trying to label him

Translation: Mein reverse gear laga raha hoon, magar garari kharab ho chuki hey. :D

g nahi, most people here aren't getting the gist of i.k's statement . Khan Sb naam ly ly k ganda kr rhy Hain :D

ask him any video or source of the news

NMFP. Let the mods confirm or deny the news source and assess the thread accordingly. After all, they allowed the thread, so it is valid to comment on the topic.

Khan Sb naam ly ly k ganda kr rhy Hain

Yeah, that will work so much better for a compromise. :D

NMFP. Let the mods confirm or deny the news source and assess the thread accordingly. After all, they allowed the thread, so it is valid to comment on the topic.
then wait for the authentication of the news , phir mujra karna :lol:

Former Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that Army Chief General Asim considers me as his enemy, but I want to solve matters together with him. He is the only one who does not want to talk. I have no fight with the establishment. On question of furure CM of PTI in Punjab he saiid that there are around 300 candidates for Chief Ministership in Punjab from PTI. If I would announce Chief Minister now, there will be massacre in the party.
In a conversation with senior journalists in Lahore, Imran Khan said that Maryam Nawaz is the best player in my team. Maryam Nawaz gives some kind of statement which benefits me. Someone thinks that if I kneel down, it cannot happen. I am ready to talk to the army chief for the betterment of the country. What should I do if no one is ready to talk now?
He said that I challenge you to prove a case of corruption against me and my wife. Ask the Army Chief to bring out a corruption case against me. It seems that the Army Chief is considering me as his enemy. Our establishment does not understand what politics is.
He said that it was strongly emphasized that Parvez Elahi should leave my side. Now we have to show loyalty to Parvez Elahi. I cannot be unfaithful to anyone. There is my recorded video of the threat to life. This video is available overseas. If general elections are held at once, it would be cost effective.
Imran Khan said that General retired Bajwa stabbed me in the back. We will win the election despite PDM umpires. Overseas Pakistanis are with PTI. Women also want to become Chief Minister of Punjab on reserved seats. Mohammed Bin Salman is still in touch with me. General retired Bajwa gave a speech against Russia.

Imran Khan said that general retired Bajwa should be court martialed for this speech. It is very important to strengthen the army. Decided not to go by Islamabad flight at 12 o'clock in the night. The news came that they wanted to arrest me from the airport and take me to Balochistan. I am in danger from those who are supposed to protect me. Jailing me would get more votes for our party.

Talk to military for what??

Only cowards can’t face their enemies

then wait for the authentication of the news

Sure. In the meantime, I can post just as you are. :D

Now, why is IK trying to seek an understanding with the Army, the very people he holds responsible for his ouster after the cipher schtick fell flat:

"When asked why he was not speaking to the “establishment” — a euphemism for the military — he said he never had a quarrel with the establishment, and it was Gen Bajwa that “stabbed me in the back”.

He added that even after he lost his government, he spoke to Gen Bajwa for the betterment of the country. “But it was General Bajwa who wanted to crush me,” he said. “But if anyone thinks that I will bend the knee, that cannot happen.”

Imran also criticised the retired general for “delivering a speech against Russia” and demanded that he be “court-martialed for this speech”.

“I am willing to speak to the establishment even now — for the betterment of the country — but if no one is willing to talk, what can I do?” he asked.

He then said that “it seems like the [current] army chief is considering me his enemy”."

May be the Army is NOT talking to him "for betterment of the country" as they see it?

Sure. In the meantime, I can post just as you are. :D

Now, why is IK trying to seek an understanding with the Army, the very people he holds responsible for his ouster after the cipher schtick fell flat:

"When asked why he was not speaking to the “establishment” — a euphemism for the military — he said he never had a quarrel with the establishment, and it was Gen Bajwa that “stabbed me in the back”.

He added that even after he lost his government, he spoke to Gen Bajwa for the betterment of the country. “But it was General Bajwa who wanted to crush me,” he said. “But if anyone thinks that I will bend the knee, that cannot happen.”

Imran also criticised the retired general for “delivering a speech against Russia” and demanded that he be “court-martialed for this speech”.

“I am willing to speak to the establishment even now — for the betterment of the country — but if no one is willing to talk, what can I do?” he asked.

He then said that “it seems like the [current] army chief is considering me his enemy”."

May be the Army is NOT talking to him "for betterment of the country" as they see it?
yes hafiz is not talking to him for the betterment of Pakistan :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom