What's new

Getting Married

Gone all those days of late night pool, long drives, movies, bowling alleys and all. :cry:

GB

dont loose hope brother......you can still go to shopping malls,sandal stores,super markets,sabzi mandi ,etc with bhabhi jaan....:partay:

dont loose hope brother......you can still go to shopping malls,sandal stores,super markets,sabzi mandi ,etc with bhabhi jaan....:partay:

Where I have no choice for what to buy.

Where she spends hours choosing and bargaining and I spend hours carrying all the shopping bags and paying the bills out of my hard work of hours.

I won't be surprised if Ekta Kapoor launches a serial on me.

Kyonki GB bhi kabhi sher tha.

Congratulations GB. Wish you a happy married life. Hope Ms Fatima will allow us the privilege of hearing more from you in the future.:partay:

Where is my invitation, well have a great time and I wish you the best of luck with your new bride.

I hope you can enjoy life more now and posts pics of your wedding here.

CONGRATULATION!!!
to you both and much happiness on your wedding day.
May your love shine warmly forever.

R G.

:toast_sign: I wish you that quarrel, misunderstanding and misfortune will never ever touch you. Have a long and happy life together!

Congratulation. May you have wonderful, joyful, and Happy life ahead.

Mubarak ho , Bhabhi jan ko hamara salam boliyega aur saliyon ko mera cell no de dijiyega

Ooops - Very Sad to hear that GaribNawaz............. i can understand your pain that you will suffer after marriage.................. but this is what everybody has to go through one day or another

I hope your wife does not beat you everyday and only 2-3 times a week. I hope she gives you enough pocket money so that you don't have to borrow from your friend's to buy a pack of cigarrate. I hope she does call her brothers on regular ocassions to beat you with sticks and hands.

Kidding

===================

Congrats GharibNawaz - I hope you enjoy your married life she brings a lot of happiness in your life. Hope you have a successful life buddy

Back
Top Bottom