What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

Thanks for the supporting docs :D

just dont say that there was nothing called India before 1947....that's what I answered to....

BTW.... Please change to correct flags before you get banned

dude when did i say that ??? :what:

River Ghagar-Hakra’s flow was towards south west, whereas according to Mahabharata, River Sarasvati flowed in easterly direction towards Naimisha forest in UP. Which proves that according to Mahabharata River Ghagar-Hakra can not be River Sarasvati. And this has also been confirmed through recent scientific studies and scientifically acquired data.

This debunks the Indian claim that Ghagar-Hakra was the Rig Vedic River Sarasvati and also proves false the assertion that Indus Valley Civilization was Indus-Sarasvati or Sarasvati Civilization.

And, the oldest preserved parts of the Mahabharat text are thought to be not much older than around 400 BCE, though the origins of the epic probably fall between the 8th and 9th centuries BCE. The text probably reached its final form by the early Gupta period.

Mahabharata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please reconcile.

Its clear someone f up the real location of Sarasvati when writing RV.

[QUOTEPakistanin;4648756]I think now BJP will have to go back to drawing board and re write Indian History again.[/QUOTE]

Wat does BJP has to do with vedas and saraswati river it's supposed to be political party not historian.
Why a pakistani more interested in our religious and cultural indentity rather of himself.

Pakistan created the first civilization of the sub continent.

We traded with Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt whilst Indians were running around in jungles naked.

Indian revisionist historians have always tried to call our civilization theirs, nothing to do with you. Your civilization came much later on.

I guess we had to teach you how to live like normal humans.

How old is your country I guess 70 yrs approx. how many years ago our forefathers came to subcontinent 1100 yrs yet you are claiming the legacy 2500 BC and Vedas do you people worship river or Shiva or idols does vedas has name like gauri, gaznavi, Babur or MD bin tuglak.
Just occupying someone land doesn't give you copyright of others legacies

[QUOTEPakistanin;4648756]I think now BJP will have to go back to drawing board and re write Indian History again.

Wat does BJP has to do with vedas and saraswati river it's supposed to be political party not historian.
Why a pakistani more interested in our religious and cultural indentity rather of himself.[/QUOTE]

Because they mostly re write our history, but thankfully no one take them seriously apart from Hindus themselves. Do you see mulattos of South America claiming western civilization? Same is the case with 98% of Indians. Brahmin mulatos of India have no right to write history of our region. Let alone natives of India.

How old is your country I guess 70 yrs approx. how many years ago our forefathers came to subcontinent 1100 yrs yet you are claiming the legacy 2500 BC and Vedas do you people worship river or Shiva or idols does vedas has name like gauri, gaznavi, Babur or MD bin tuglak.
Just occupying someone land doesn't give you copyright of others legacies

Our forefathers has been here since Harappa times.

Our forefathers has been here since Harappa times.

Thats a lie and clearly fake claim.

And we are not Mulattoes,you are the camel mixed ones.

You are the mulattoes of South Asia,frustrated that you are left with a month eaten pakistan.

We are the Native Indians.

You are the mulattoes of South Asia,frustrated that you are left with a month eaten pakistan.

He his just expressing his hate for Hindus and Indian civilization.

I am just giving him the facts,for all the moral high ground muslims give the world about the equality of their religions,never seen worse racists in my life.

Actually that isnt a lie, the lie is Harappans moved to South India. Thats what Tamils like to believe but dont have anything to show of.

I am just giving him the facts,for all the moral high ground muslims give the world about the equality of their religions,never seen worse racists in my life.

Im just giving Indians taste of their own medicine, you guys are biggest racists in the world. :cheesy:

How do you know if they were monoatheist or polyatheist.

for this i will have to go back to my religion of NOAH and his sons with detail which u may not like and will contiounsly deny.

He his just expressing his hate for Hindus and Indian civilization[/COLOR][/B].
india/hindu/hindi/hundustan/hind all these names are given to u ......:flame::pop:
and there is no such indian civilization ..its proven today .......:blink:

He his just expressing his hate for Hindus and Indian civilization.

Which Indian civilization are you people referring to. Please name this civilization and when did it exist.

It can not be Indus valley civilization as it has been proven that the existing river Ghagar-Hakra is not and can not be the Rig Vedic River Sarasvati.

It has been proven scientifically that rivers Ghagar-Hakra or Sarsuti did not originate from the High glacial mountains and were rain-fed rivers.

Mahabharata clearly states that the Rig Vedic River Sarasvati did not fade out at Vinasana and flowed east towards a forest in the UP whereas, Ghagar-Hakra flowed south west and that too not to the sea as it was a seasonal rain-fed river.

Therefore, those who said that Indus valley was Sarasvati civilization, have been proved wrong. As there was no Sarasvati civilization, which was being popularly identified as Indian civilization, which Indian civilization are you talking about.

The fact is that there was no Indian civilization as there was no united India except as Robert Kaplan states i.e. during the times of Mauryas, Muslims and the British.

Only the Meluhha had a civilization which the British termed as Indus valley civilization and the Meluhhans themselves renamed their country as Pakistan in 1947.

Got it @INDIC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom