What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can send you jets to test it , send two eagles and see the resaults ...

and just don't forget that iran have something like this :( or at least esily can make these ) believe it or not ...
Lockheed-Martin-F-35_Lightning_HMDS_sensors_opt600x459_irandefense.jpg

Too early to say something. That model is obvious a mock-up, but if I'm right, they said the same.

If there is indeed a prototype, why was it so hard to roll it up to the function, instead of making a pilot sit in that small model with madeup cockpit ???? :blink:

I think its too soon to judge this project and we should be patient .

In my opinion , Comparing this fighter with latest American or Russian models is neither logical nor fair , However this is a great achievement and experience for Iranian designers which can help them in the future .

I think its too soon to judge this project and we should be patient .

In my opinion , Comparing this fighter with latest American or Russian models is neither logical nor fair , However this is a great achievement and experience for Iranian designers which can help them in the future .

It is a great achievement, if it could fly. Its too soon to say something about it, but if they don't release better pics/vids this day, or this week, than we can assume that this project is a complete joke. A shame if true.

More like a X-plane or a research prototype. Althought the cockpit looks rough, the design of aircraft body looks very amazing.
Well done, Iran !

air intakes should be twice wider, cockpit is ridiculously small, so is the plane itself... and it doesn't have an internal weapons bay does it? what a disappointment :/

What weak landing gears...
Sorry but, during landing, 2 staff must stay next to airfield to look and collect for broken landing gears.

Q-313-4-460x320.jpg

Have you ever check the pilot's position in cockpit ? He seems like a guest in there. Even The knees and some part of legs are visible from outside...

As a comparison!!!

031408af_shower_mike_800.JPG
during flight the pilot must put his feet on rudder pedal so the feet will be hiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom