What's new

GHQ Attack – India Strikes Again by Zaheerul Hassan

Kargi lis no different than India's aggression in Saichen, and Kargil is disputed territory. The possible reason for using 'Mujahideen' was to avoid escalation. I think the GoP should have used India's aggression in Siachen to justify the Kargil incursion globally. The world would have little room to complain had the GoP said, fine, we'll withdraw from Kargil when the Indians wthdraw from Siachen.

And as for the PM not knowing, the jury is out on that - officials familiar with the events, including a Musharraf critic, Kayani, indicated that Nawaz was completely aware of the operation.

Finally, India has to her great credit things like supporting the Pashtun, Baluch and East Pakistan insurgencies, and supporting terrorists in at least two of them, along with supporting the LTTE, so lets not get self righteous with the 'million acts of terrorism' canard.

Should I believe a SUPER MODERATOR of PDF that Nawaz was aware of Kargil, while the whole world knows he was not? I don't think so, or........errrr! maybe I will if you can prove that you are General Kayani or Shuja Pasha. :no::no:

Also, India does not support Pashtun and Baluch rebels. East Pakistan happened long back, and Bangladesh is still indebted to us for that (I hope so, unless "being grateful" is a dead term). As about supporting LTTE, we helped Sri Lanka covertly, to destroy it. I hope you read international news. :coffee::coffee:

Lastly, Kargil and Siachen is Indian territory, and we have proved that to Pakistan, I believe. :sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Zeshu Khan.....

Kargil is a glaring example of ISI's involvement in sponsoring terrorism in India.....and this is one of many.....
Your PM had no idea that such a mission was being undertaken.....
Army personell dressed as Mujahideen.....Your govt using the ploy of denying involvement....etc...etc...
I mean we can provide you a million and one instances of Pakistan sponsoring terrorism in India......

AgNoStIc MuSliM has already responded to this part. What I said earlier was actually a reply to a certain post.

About the bolded part of your response, have you considered that this same Taliban also controls a hefty chunk of the Opium trade that is the largest commodity of export out of Afghanistan......
This money rolls into the billions, and trust me, its enough to fund an arms race for a small region!!!

Taliban of Afghanistan has so many times condemned the TTP attacks as their fighting is against hostile forces not against Pakistan. So, Opium trade has nothing to do with TTP and for your information all the Opium trade is going through pro-American Afghan govt. When Talibans were there they banned the opium trade.

In addition it is a known fact that ISI had relations with Taliban and provided logistics and training......Nowhere have the Indians had anything but bad blood with Taliban after the hijacking of the Indian airliner......
Im not going to blame ISI for the support to Taliban,.....but isnt the chief of ISI, Mr. Pasha also trying to gain power in Pakistan.....this could easily be a ploy to bring the govt to its knees....hell the attacks could also mean that the civilian govt. is not capable of dealing with internal security and hence the army should take over......

Army don’t need reasons to takeover and if so then govt.’s performance on its own is more than enough reason.

My friend conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen, so we can throw out a few to implicate Pakistan as well, so please dont just assume India is behind it, unless you have solid proof

MP Gilani shared a dossier with his counterpart in Sharm El-Sheikh about the proofs. So many “Gorkhas” have been killed in Swat. You can find their pictures on net without a circumcision. Some “Molvies” of mosques have been caught belonging to India…..etc. etc.……

Now about development, its like an investment, you have to know what will yeild you the maximum return....
Hence Afghanistan, since it is the juggular vein that connects to CAR and everyone along with the martians are trying to make inroads to tap into the resources there.....
You cant blame the Indo's for not doing the same, afterall, we are an emerging power and seriously lagging behind in influence compared to our rival China.....
So dont be surprised if we decide to build a naval base in Maldives and an army base in nepal, but infrastructure projects in Afghanistan as army presence would only make situation worse.....
Its about what interest is served in that region!!!

Peace

This is obvious that when America was not in Afghanistan, India too will have to leave Afghanistan as there is no road connection of India to Afghanistan. America will not stay there forever, so why India is investing so heavily?

I am not blaming India, I know that Pakistan and India are rivals and enemy and no one can expect a bouquet from enemy. What India is doing is its right. My point is that at least we can argue to each other healthy to solve problems. Most of the Indians did not do that and you find them always saying proof…..proof…. proof…..hope u understand my point…..

MP Gilani shared a dossier with his counterpart in Sharm El-Sheikh about the proofs.

Wrong mate...No dossier has been given. Our PM has said that in parliament so would like to go with that statement...For a change let me not ask for proof and give it to you(though you can reject the source as they are indian)...

Pak's latest flip flop: No Baloch dossier given to India
Manmohan Singh denies Balochistan dossier from Pakistan

So many “Gorkhas” have been killed in Swat. You can find their pictures on net without a circumcision. Some “Molvies” of mosques have been caught belonging to India…..etc. etc.…
Well...not that i am saying that this has not happened as i am not sure but for the sake of argument was wondering any reason this has not been brought up to the international community notice....Why is pak shying away from it???

I am not blaming India, I know that Pakistan and India are rivals and enemy and no one can expect a bouquet from enemy.
Unfortunate but true...wish we can learn living as neighbours

What India is doing is its right. My point is that at least we can argue to each other healthy to solve problems. Most of the Indians did not do that and you find them always saying proof…..proof…. proof…..hope u understand my point…

Bingo!!!! we can and should argue

indians are in deep denial here. Their terror consulates and embassy along with their 100 something information centers are funding and training TTP like there's no tomorrow. The proof is not presented in public and is always handed over to US (pictures of TTP and BLA meeting their RAW masters in Afghanistan) but being who they are, the US wants Pakistan to not worry about india and ignores it.

ISI should covertly plan blowing up of these terror centers along with Indian terrorist sympathizers working there. We have enough proof of indian involvement, afterall why would they invest so much in afghanistan and open so many consulates and centers.

Now I think at the same time, the army needs to clear out the TTP from Waziristan because they are indeed a reality and need to be dealt with. These bastards have caused immeasurable amount of pain to Pakistan in the last two years and need to be taken to the cleaners. But at the same time denying that RAW terrorists dont have a hand in this would be naive.

Last edited:
I have to agree with the Indians here.

They do not have the 'balls' to carry out such a brazen attack, its not in the Hindu nature to be 'in-your-face'. Their modus operandi is more of a 'behind-the-scene' covert manipulation which may be in shape of either weaponising and supporting Baluchistan separatists or providing through their Aghan consulates any means for the destabilization of Baluchistan in order to get attention away from Kashmir.

We are fully aware of what the Indians are capable of and how to neutralize it! There is a huge Muslim population powder keg just waiting to be ignited in India; maybe complete export of these mis-guided extremists amongst our midst to India will provide the right spark in coming years!

Comments like these demonstrate how your leadership has failed you. Zia really ruined it for you guys.

You know nothing about the 'hindu nature' or Indian nature for that matter. If you are implying that Pakistanis are a bunch of dumb brutes, then that is your assessment. India knows how to pick its battles, when India finally did confront Pakistan we snapped you in two and took 90,000 of you tough guys prisoner. Does this mean you are cowards? Pakistan could do nothing then and has done nothing ever since to show us how 'tough' they are. Where was the so called powder keg when Pakistan attacked in '99 or '65? or in the 20 year insurgency in Kashmir. You think a few bombs here or a couple bullets there can stop India?

Sorry, in India our identity is not based on religion. India inspite of the occasional hiccup has prevailed, we have a sense of identity and it is not so easily skewed as is in your case.

What is your modus operandi? Pakistan could not admit that the soldiers fighting in Kargil were its own, you ceded to American demands and basically imposed a war upon yourself, Pakistan suicide bombers attack markets full of innocent men, women and children.

Should I even start about Israel? So what is your modus operandi? are you a cave dwelling, illiterate, wife beating, coward?

Keep your garbage to yourself. It is not our fault your country is being torn apart, you have done that to yourself. Half the people on here don't even know who the real enemy is.

Confused, angry and hurt. You have no one to blame but yourself. Once again, keep your garbage to yourself, if you don't know what you are talking about.

indians are in deep denial here. Their terror consulates and embassy along with their 100 something information centers are funding and training TTP like there's no tomorrow. The proof is not presented in public and is always handed over to US (pictures of TTP and BLA meeting their RAW masters in Afghanistan) but being who they are, the US wants Pakistan to not worry about india and ignores it.

ISI should covertly plan blowing up of these terror centers along with Indian terrorist sympathizers working there. We have enough proof of indian involvement, afterall why would they invest so much in afghanistan and open so many consulates and centers.

Now I think at the same time, the army needs to clear out the TTP from Waziristan because they are indeed a reality and need to be dealt with. These bastards have caused immeasurable amount of pain to Pakistan in the last two years and need to be taken to the cleaners. But at the same time denying that RAW terrorists dont have a hand in this would be naive.

If the proof isn't made public how do you know about it? Why hasn't the PA attacked Waziristan?

Apologies for saying but you are a senior member and i would have expected useful and informative blog from you

Indians are in deep denial here. Their terror consulates and embassy along with their 100 something information centers are funding and training TTP like there's no tomorrow.
well whatever keeps you happy...but i fail to udnerstand that we Indians cry as much as we can when our interests are being targetted not sure why pakistan is not doing it.... what do you think....is there any remote possibility that they do not have proofs...or is it just like pak don't want to behave like a cry baby as india is??? Why it is so hard to understand that TTP is anti india...and the last thing any sane person would know that it is going to be a nightmare if TTP is sitting in Islamabad...unless you think that Indians are crazy...

The proof is not presented in public and is always handed over to US (pictures of TTP and BLA meeting their RAW masters in Afghanistan) but being who they are, the US wants Pakistan to not worry about india and ignores it.

Why to US??? Shouldn't it be given as a dossier to India like we did in 26/11...There can be technical reasons for not putting them on public forum but why not atleast say in public domain that we have given a dossier to India and international community exposing india lies...

ISI should covertly plan blowing up of these terror centers along with Indian terrorist sympathizers working there.

Great..what a solution...Does that mean RAW should covertly plan to blow off pak consulates as well..since we also feel the same about your consulates...

We have enough proof of indian involvement, afterall why would they invest so much in afghanistan and open so many consulates and centers.
Again please bring those proofs out...May be the idea is to increase influence in afghanistan which was one's pakistan backyard and earn goodwill of Afghans by doing development work...

Please do that..IN fact if i go by recent news Pak Army is planning to do that...

well whatever keeps you happy...but i fail to udnerstand that we Indians cry as much as we can when our interests are being targetted not sure why pakistan is not doing it.... what do you think....is there any remote possibility that they do not have proofs...or is it just like pak don't want to behave like a cry baby as india is??? Why it is so hard to understand that TTP is anti india...and the last thing any sane person would know that it is going to be a nightmare if TTP is sitting in Islamabad...unless you think that Indians are crazy...
I did not understand the first part, but as for the second part being anti-india, no they are not. TTP's specific goal is to attack Pakistan and the Pakistani state. All Taliban are not the same and they have different targets. TTP's target is Pakistan and India is helping them so as to denuclearize Pakistan.

Why to US??? Shouldn't it be given as a dossier to India like we did in 26/11...There can be technical reasons for not putting them on public forum but why not atleast say in public domain that we have given a dossier to India and international community exposing india lies...
Because US is the most important player in this. Also I have heard on news several times before over the years of Pak government giving proof to indian government and indian government just denying it. Also the reason for not going public with this is US pressure. US wants Pakistan to worry about Taliban and not worry about India.

Great..what a solution...Does that mean RAW should covertly plan to blow off pak consulates as well..since we also feel the same about your consulates...
If you want that, why not. But ISI should definitely start killing indian RAW terrorists supporters in the guise of engineers and workers.

Again please bring those proofs out...May be the idea is to increase influence in afghanistan which was one's pakistan backyard and earn goodwill of Afghans by doing development work...
Again I dealt with the proof part. Proof has been again and again given to US and they keep ignoring it because they want Pakistan to worry about Taliban. See the problems they have if the weapons Pakistan buys get reserved to be used against India in case of war, as if india presents no threat to Pakistan.

Also for the next part, that's absolute bollocks. India has no interest in gaining goodwill of Afghans. More importantly, given how 800 million indians live at 50 US cents a day, 700 million do not have proper sanitation, it doesn't make sense to be developing another country. The reason for working with Afghanistan is to make it a proxy state in creating terrorism in Pakistan and ultimately denuclearize Pakistan.

Last edited:
Worse than just part of the blame game, to automatically every time some thing happens in Pakistan blame India prevents you finding solutions. I am not saying India is never to blame, it is just the denial on the part of some that any of Pakistans problems are of Pakistans own making.
If everything is the fault of a hindu jewish american conspiracy then its not our fault so we dont need to do anything, realising you own a problem is the first stage in fixing it.
Exactly the same! and again same for India too! both countries instead of finding viable solutions of their problems like internal security situation, they do blaming each other to escape from the responsibility of the prosperity and well of people!

If the proof isn't made public how do you know about it? Why hasn't the PA attacked Waziristan?

that what Indians want .
there are some talibans who are supported by raw not all the people in Waziristan are talibans

Proof...Proof.....Proof.......this is what u people always say when u have nothing to argue anyway can u please tell me what proof do u have that ISI is involved in Kashmir(except toothpastes, and tooth brushes made by Pakistan), Talibans are homemade?, what proof US has that Osama or Taliban did 9/11?

We asked for proof becuse we are not given one. Regarding ISI involvement, here is some links.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/01/world/asia/01pstan.html

The ISI and Terrorism: Behind the Accusations - washingtonpost.com

You could very well counter these accuses. My point is, we ae having other governments who are telling the same no matters how much you cry about "zionist" conspiracy. No one else is saying that India is doing this or that. I am not suggesting India is all clean but if you can't show anything to world, this should only be considered as weaker diplomacy on Pakistan side.

If India, Israel and US are not involved then I think demons are doing this, demons are providing amo, training, finances, manpower and planning…….hmmm now I understand what is going on and thnx for letting me to this point

Again without any proof, you are alleging. You can say India is behind all evils but the fact is, no one is buying your story which is not backed by evidences. Here is the fault line lies. Mate, no one is interested in cooked stories.
I can say UK, Iran and Russia are also involved but again what is the point. BTW, it is offtopic.

May be in ur dictionary doing business and doing development are the same things…what u copy pasted above is about business, which means mutual benefit and every country is doing it even Pakistan and India are involved in different kind of businesses.

For you I am repeating my point which was why India are not doing development in countries like Maldives, Bhutan, Africa etc.

The point of discussion is the intention. You have already assumed all evil reasons of Indian involvement. I just wanted to say this is not the completely correct. I am giving some more links. But I understand it is useless.

India to send more medical aid to Sri Lanka

Will Indian generosity help Africa? | News | Down To Earth magazine

I did not understand the first part, but as for the second part being anti-india, no they are not. TTP's specific goal is to attack Pakistan and the Pakistani state. All Taliban are not the same and they have different targets. TTP's target is Pakistan and India is helping them so as to denuclearize Pakistan.

Kill all TTP members if you can. The sooner the better for India. There is not a single hint of evidence about Indian relation with TTP. But yes, we have statements.:lol::lol:

Because US is the most important player in this. Also I have heard on news several times before over the years of Pak government giving proof to indian government and indian government just denying it. Also the reason for not going public with this is US pressure. US wants Pakistan to worry about Taliban and not worry about India.

So you heard the news!! Please provide us the links. We are curious to read what actually you heard.
Do you agree that you are under too much pressure from US?:what:

If you want that, why not. But ISI should definitely start killing indian RAW terrorists supporters in the guise of engineers and workers.

Vey thoughtful post. Do as you please.

Again I dealt with the proof part. Proof has been again and again given to US and they keep ignoring it because they want Pakistan to worry about Taliban. See the problems they have if the weapons Pakistan buys get reserved to be used against India in case of war, as if india presents no threat to Pakistan.

US is not saying about Indian involvement. So either you did not give the proofs (??) or USA does not believe them credible. BTW, why GoP keep giving evidences to USA if US chooses to "ignore" them? We have not heard even from so-called Pakistan's friend as well.:D

Also for the next part, that's absolute bollocks. India has no interest in gaining goodwill of Afghans. More importantly, given how 800 million indians live at 50 US cents a day, 700 million do not have proper sanitation, it doesn't make sense to be developing another country. The reason for working with Afghanistan is to make it a proxy state in creating terrorism in Pakistan and ultimately denuclearize Pakistan.

Government of Afganistan does not have the same view as yours. :smokin:
Rest of your post is just nonsense.:taz:

So you heard the news!! Please provide us the links. We are curious to read what actually you heard.
Do you agree that you are under too much pressure from US?:what:
How do you expect me to provide links for what I saw on tv, that too a long time ago? :blink:

US is not saying about Indian involvement. So either you did not give the proofs (??) or USA does not believe them credible.
Or just chooses to ignore them because they don't want Pakistan to worry about india.

BTW, why GoP keep giving evidences to USA if US chooses to "ignore" them? We have not heard even from so-called Pakistan's friend as well.:D
No other ways about it. Only way for Pakistan to stop is to covertly destroy indian terrorist centers and kill their terrorists in guise of workers. The americans are very sly. They only worry if an american is in trouble. The rest of the world can burn for all they care, even if its because of them. See how they treat civilian life in Afghanistan and Iraq, i.e. just numbers. Imagine them doing the same about American civilians.

Government of Afganistan does not have the same view as yours. :smokin:
You ignore my whole point. :blah:

Rest of your post is just nonsense.:taz:
What, 800 million indians live on 50 cents a day and 700 million having no proper santiation is nonsense? :rofl: Do you really want me to show you indian governments own admission about these things? Won't look very good would it? :rofl:

Army Headquarters?

In the National Capital?

Who controls Pakistan today?

Are your Nukes really safe?

Is anyone in the region really safe?

Lots of hoo haa from pakistani brothers about the performance of our NSG during the Mumbai attacks ...... on CIVILIAN targets ....... with hundreds of CIVILIAN hostages/human shields.

Boys this was your ARMY HEADQUARTERS in your NATIONAL CAPITAL ...... and it took you guys A WHOLE DAY to sanitize the place?

How long does it take to press the Nuclear Trigger guys?

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

ALL of us.

Its one thing fighting a maniacal blood enemy.

Completely different ballgame fighting an incompetent one.

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom