What's new

GHQ Attack – India Strikes Again by Zaheerul Hassan

I have to agree with the Indians here.

They do not have the 'balls' to carry out such a brazen attack, its not in the Hindu nature to be 'in-your-face'. Their modus operandi is more of a 'behind-the-scene' covert manipulation which may be in shape of either weaponising and supporting Baluchistan separatists or providing through their Aghan consulates any means for the destabilization of Baluchistan in order to get attention away from Kashmir.

We are fully aware of what the Indians are capable of and how to neutralize it! There is a huge Muslim population powder keg just waiting to be ignited in India; maybe complete export of these mis-guided extremists amongst our midst to India will provide the right spark in coming years!
Now where I have heard something like this before. Oh yes, Maj-General Akbar Khan's account of 1947 Kashmir war
In the remotest of our villages, the humblest of our people possess a self-confidence and ready willingness to march forward into India - a spirit the equivalent of which cannot be found on the other side. It may take many generations to create such a spirit (in India) [...] In India, in the absence of homogeneity, a penetration in any direction can result in separation of differing units geographically as well as morally because there is no basic unity among the Shudras, Brahmins, Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims who will follow their own different interests. At present, and for a long time to come, India is in the same position as she was centuries ago, exposed to disintegration in emergencies

Raiders in Kashmir by Maj-General Akbar Khan; pg 191
Same old macho bullsh*t of 'martial race'.

More the world changes, more Pakistan remains same.:disagree:

Army Headquarters?

In the National Capital?

Who controls Pakistan today?

Are your Nukes really safe?

Is anyone in the region really safe?

Lots of hoo haa from pakistani brothers about the performance of our NSG during the Mumbai attacks ...... on CIVILIAN targets ....... with hundreds of CIVILIAN hostages/human shields.

Boys this was your ARMY HEADQUARTERS in your NATIONAL CAPITAL ...... and it took you guys A WHOLE DAY to sanitize the place?

How long does it take to press the Nuclear Trigger guys?

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

ALL of us.

Its one thing fighting a maniacal blood enemy.

Completely different ballgame fighting an incompetent one.

Cheers, Doc

Cant get any lower now cant you. Anyways stop trolling.

How do you expect me to provide links for what I saw on tv, that too a long time ago? :blink:

Do you mean to say that this news was telecasted on tv but no newspapers took the pain of reporting this??:rofl::rofl:
Or prabably that was the personal openion of some esteemed intellectual.

No other ways about it. Only way for Pakistan to stop is to covertly destroy indian terrorist centers and kill their terrorists in guise of workers. The americans are very sly. They only worry if an american is in trouble. The rest of the world can burn for all they care, even if its because of them. See how they treat civilian life in Afghanistan and Iraq, i.e. just numbers. Imagine them doing the same about American civilians.

Please do as you wish. Kill all RAW agnets. What is stopping you? And as the US is concerned, either your government is too much weak are they are partnering the US. I think that later is correct. Anyways, it is offtopic as the focus is on Indian involvement.

What, 800 million indians live on 50 cents a day and 700 million having no proper santiation is nonsense? :rofl: Do you really want me to show you indian governments own admission about these things? Won't look very good would it? :rofl:

We know about these things but they are offtopic. BTW, you missed one important point:
Indian government atleast admits their fault instead of cooking up conspiracy theories.:):)

Its scary how many people here are in denial. You have to acknowledge the problem before you can find a solution, blaming India might make you feel better, but it won't end the nightmare. These are your people (Pakistanis) and they are killing you. India would be the last country on earth to support the Taliban. We have dealt with Islamic militants far longer than anyone else has, we know better. Pakistan spent billions financing the Taliban and spreading their ideology and now you want to blame Hindus/Jews/Americans for your troubles.

What a joke, Hindu Taliban!? is this what it has come down to now? is the Pakistani populace really this gullible/defensive. Have some faith in yourselves and your ideals. Fight these people head on instead of concocting garbage to sooth your soul.

Pakistan needs to reform its society, rubbish articles such as this will only confuse and demoralize an already plagued society. Extremism has taken such a stranglehold on the country that they lash out at other religions and people instead of finding real answers. Take on the mullahs today so Pakistan still stands a chance tomorrow.

A pity really.

All this is a part of a bigger game. We need to analyze few points here:

1, Taliban was Afghans and they were not a problem for us before 2001.

2, Northern alliance were the enemy of Taliban and allies of India.

Now what happened here is that since USA is fighting against Taliban, India get the chance to support northern alliance people against Pakistan. They know it’s very easy to excite people here on the name of religion so they are taking full advantage of it. I don’t have any complaints against Indians b/c I know they are our enemy and they have all the right to do this (it is another thing that Indians were expecting us to win against Aussies to save them;))

Now the question is what needs to be done?

IMO we need to bring Russia and china into all this. Our government should make Chinese realize that the bigger game is to counter china and empowering India as a regional power. On the other hand Russia and Iran have a very good chance to tackle USA here.

Do you mean to say that this news was telecasted on tv but no newspapers took the pain of reporting this??:rofl::rofl:

Please do as you wish. Kill all RAW agnets. What is stopping you? And as the US is concerned, either your government is too much weak are they are partnering the US. I think that later is correct. Anyways, it is offtopic as the focus is on Indian involvement.

We know about these things but they are offtopic. BTW, you missed one important point:
Indian government atleast admits their fault instead of cooking up conspiracy theories.:):)
Agreed to u! but lastly u have written that Indian Govt admits, may i know which indian govt have admitted? brother both Indian and Pak's Govts sucks!

I did not understand the first part, but as for the second part being anti-india, no they are not. TTP's specific goal is to attack Pakistan and the Pakistani state. All Taliban are not the same and they have different targets. TTP's target is Pakistan and India is helping them so as to denuclearize Pakistan.

May i ask what is TTP ideology??? Isnt they portray to be saviour of islam?? My understanding about pakistan perspective(read so called jihadis) is that India is an anti-islamic country who is killing their brothers/sisters in Kashmir...Does it make sense to take help from one enemy to hit back at other enemy...will this not effect their operations if they work against their basic ideology...its like Nazis taking help from Jews??? To me it don't make sense...I guess you are giving too much credit to Raw that they were able to change the mentality of Jihadis in Pakistan and helping them to attack her which they very well know will hit them hard on the face...

Somewhere the logic is flawed so lets leave it there.. For now the reality is that nothing concrete has come out as far as india's role is concerned apart from allegations....

Because US is the most important player in this. Also I have heard on news several times before over the years of Pak government giving proof to indian government and indian government just denying it.

Agreed mate that US is the most important player in this...but why dont show those proofs to India who is causing all the trouble??? I understand about US pressure but to what extent??? Are you saying that pak government is good for nothing??? How can india just deny it that is have been given proofs and that in today's world when press is so powerful...

Let me again post the links that i have posted in a previous post

Pak's latest flip flop: No Baloch dossier given to India
Manmohan Singh denies Balochistan dossier from Pakistan

Also the reason for not going public with this is US pressure. US wants Pakistan to worry about Taliban and not worry about India.

Please mate i know pakistan is better than this...You are saying that india is killing your people at will(look at the number of explosions that has taken place) and Pak government under US pressure is saying let them kill...who cares??? Or are they saying let them kill and we will also kill more in Kashmir???

If you want that, why not. But ISI should definitely start killing indian RAW terrorists supporters in the guise of engineers and workers.
Wont comment on that...I dont see any reason of killing innocent people...

Again I dealt with the proof part. Proof has been again and again given to US and they keep ignoring it because they want Pakistan to worry about Taliban. See the problems they have if the weapons Pakistan buys get reserved to be used against India in case of war, as if india presents no threat to Pakistan.

Also for the next part, that's absolute bollocks. India has no interest in gaining goodwill of Afghans. More importantly, given how 800 million indians live at 50 US cents a day, 700 million do not have proper sanitation, it doesn't make sense to be developing another country. The reason for working with Afghanistan is to make it a proxy state in creating terrorism in Pakistan and ultimately denuclearize Pakistan.

You missed my point mate...Let me again repeat "May be the idea is to increase influence in afghanistan which was one's pakistan backyard and earn goodwill of Afghans by doing development work..." You just concentrated on good will part..who is denying that India wants to increase her influence in afghanistan because once US will leave this place is going to be messy and we would not like to have terrorist breeding ground left alone to be exploited by Pak for her vested interests..something which was pain in the *** before 9/11....

It was a factual story einstein. Not personal opinion. And I didnt bother looking it up on the internet, and it will fruitless doing so again because this was a while ago.

Yes faults as far as domestic matters are concerned. International matters are a completely different story altogether.

May i ask what is TTP ideology??? Isnt they portray to be saviour of islam?? My understanding about pakistan perspective(read so called jihadis) is that India is an anti-islamic country who is killing their brothers/sisters in Kashmir...Does it make sense to take help from one enemy to hit back at other enemy...will this not effect their operations if they work against their basic ideology...its like Nazis taking help from Jews??? To me it don't make sense...I guess you are giving too much credit to Raw that they were able to change the mentality of Jihadis in Pakistan and helping them to attack her which they very well know will hit them hard on the face...
TTPs basic "goal" is to implement sharia in Pakistan, and RAW can help them do that by providing them arms/funding/support while also getting their job done which is to denuclearize Pakistan. At the same time I doubt TTP would care where they get their funding from. More importantly, RAW agents don't have to be known as RAW agents to support terrorism. They can use different names, show that their religion is different and support TTP through that. I think Col. Purohit and his fans had something like this going to. Learning arabic, showing his religion as Islam to support other terrorists who cause problem in other muslim countries.

Agreed mate that US is the most important player in this...but why dont show those proofs to India who is causing all the trouble??? I understand about US pressure but to what extent??? Are you saying that pak government is good for nothing??? How can india just deny it that is have been given proofs and that in today's world when press is so powerful... As long as they

Let me again post the links that i have posted in a previous post

Pak's latest flip flop: No Baloch dossier given to India
Manmohan Singh denies Balochistan dossier from Pakistan

Look they have given proof to india in the past with indian government denying their role. Yes the government is useless as far as US is concerned. They are pretty much controlled by US and the cronies such as ghaddari are as good as your gutter *** for Pakistan.

Please mate i know pakistan is better than this...You are saying that india is killing your people at will(look at the number of explosions that has taken place) and Pak government under US pressure is saying let them kill...who cares???
In other words, yes. Like I said, US couldnt care less about non-americans getting killed, even if its due to their own doing. They arent going public with this for this precise reasons. We have heard again and again from some reliable people that ISI has enough evidence to prove RAW is behind terrorism in Pakistan but ISI is angry as to why government isnt going public with this. If a new government such as tehrik-e-insaf were to come, they would definitely reveal indian role on public level. This government is good for nothing.

Wont comment on that...I dont see any reason of killing innocent people...
Again, that's a misconception. These are not innocent people. They are sponsering and supporting killing of other people. Least that should be done with them is they should be RPG'ed to hell.

You missed my point mate...Let me again repeat "May be the idea is to increase influence in afghanistan which was one's pakistan backyard and earn goodwill of Afghans by doing development work..." You just concentrated on good will part..who is denying that India wants to increase her influence in afghanistan because once US will leave this place is going to be messy and we would not like to have terrorist breeding ground left alone to be exploited by Pak for her vested interests..something which was pain in the *** before 9/11....
But it's not india's job that the place will not be a breeding ground. That's US/NATO job to assure. And if US/NATO leave suddenly within next few years, India won't be able to do anything from Afghanistan becoming Pakistan's backyard again.

Look I think developing Afghanistan is part of what India is doing, but only part. Part of it is supporting TTP and other terrorist elements inside Pakistan so as to denuclearize Pakistan.

Hi Ahsan_R...

Bro..It seems we both have our views..so lets try to agree on what we disagree :)....
TTPs basic "goal" is to implement sharia in Pakistan, and RAW can help them do that by providing them arms/funding/support while also getting their job done which is to denuclearize Pakistan.

I have said repeatedly..it would be a nightmare to even think Pakistan under sharia law...The day this will happen
(God forbid) we both would be nuking each other...

At the same time I doubt TTP would care where they get their funding from. More importantly, RAW agents don't have to be known as RAW agents to support terrorism. They can use different names, show that their religion is different and support TTP through that. I think Col. Purohit and his fans had something like this going to. Learning arabic, showing his religion as Islam to support other terrorists who cause problem in other muslim countries.

Now buddy you have taken it a bit far here.. RAW agents not working as RAW etc... I am not denying we dont have people like Purohit but unlike in Pak RAW is well under control of its civilian government...Bottom line is helping TTP is counter productive. I am not giving you any statements like we are peace loving people blah balh...all i am saying is that it's counter productive and helping TTP just don't make sense...In fact what we want is PAK to control all the terrorist organizations and not just TTP....
In other words, yes. Like I said, US couldnt care less about non-americans getting killed, even if its due to their own doing. They arent going public with this for this precise reasons. We have heard again and again from some reliable people that ISI has enough evidence to prove RAW is behind terrorism in Pakistan but ISI is angry as to why government isnt going public with this. If a new government such as tehrik-e-insaf were to come, they would definitely reveal indian role on public level. This government is good for nothing.

Well if thats the case no point discussing it...Basically you are saying that Pak government is Anti-Pak...Now to find out the truth we need to wait for government change...till then would suggest you to drive at a conclusion by putting things in context and not just blindly considering what your so-called reliable sources are saying...

Again, that's a misconception. These are not innocent people. They are sponsering and supporting killing of other people. Least that should be done with them is they should be RPG'ed to hell.

From my perspective they are innocent..Even if they are not than they should be brought to justice...Civilized world treats even uncivilized people as humans..unless you are saying Pakistani's are uncivilized...Quick example - Kasab was seen killing hundreds of innocent still he is going through a trial...he was not just shot on road....

But it's not india's job that the place will not be a breeding ground. That's US/NATO job to assure. And if US/NATO leave suddenly within next few years, India won't be able to do anything from Afghanistan becoming Pakistan's backyard again.

Buddy it is in India's national interest to not let that happen. We will succeed or not that's debatable.. but least we should try...

Look I think developing Afghanistan is part of what India is doing, but only part.
Agreed. Our main objective is to increase our influence...

Part of it is supporting TTP and other terrorist elements inside Pakistan so as to denuclearize Pakistan.
Well thats your view...i find that logic is flawed so lets leave it to reader's interpretation...Just one last point - terrorists have never been - will never be loyal to anyone...there only job is to spread terror and will never let you in peace...Examples from recent History - LTTE..and now Taliban

lets suppose its India behind the TTP, which i find hard to understand, shall we cry on the forums and do nothing. even if its india its our duty to secure our borders and areas from the terrorists. or the india card is an excuse to shy way from fighting the terrorists.

Deckringraj

Well we can agree to disagree. This is a waste both of our times. Lets just see what time will tell about india's role in terrorism.

Kargi lis no different than India's aggression in Saichen, and Kargil is disputed territory. The possible reason for using 'Mujahideen' was to avoid escalation. I think the GoP should have used India's aggression in Siachen to justify the Kargil incursion globally. The world would have little room to complain had the GoP said, fine, we'll withdraw from Kargil when the Indians wthdraw from Siachen..

As far as we know, Indian never dressed up its regulars coupled with terrorists as "Mujahideen" and took over Siachen......It sent its regular army and we won the area fair and square in battle......You cant compare Kargil with Siachen......besides the Siachen battle was sparked after the Pakistani army allowed expeditions illegally into this area......

And what you mention is the definition of Proxy war......
Dressing up your army to takeover peaks on the Indian side under pretences of being "Kashmiri freedom fighters" is exactly the kind of actions that have earned Pakistan its reputation today.....
If Pakistan wasnt looking to "escalate" the matter, why send troops to begin with...did they expect the Indian side to welcome them with garlands for such actions??.....and if they did, what reason was there not to send a regular army contingent.???

Maybe when the Indian army sends some militants to capture some peaks in Pakistan occupied Kashmir, then you have a case....

And as for the PM not knowing, the jury is out on that - officials familiar with the events, including a Musharraf critic, Kayani, indicated that Nawaz was completely aware of the operation..

Kayani is a "critic" not an enemy of Musharraf....big difference!!!...In fact didnt Kayani serve under Musharraf.....?
Im not aware of Nawaz Sharif having made any statement about being "briefed" on Kargil before the operation.....
Ill retract my words if you can show me the above....

Finally, India has to her great credit things like supporting the Pashtun, Baluch and East Pakistan insurgencies, and supporting terrorists in at least two of them, along with supporting the LTTE, so lets not get self righteous with the 'million acts of terrorism' canard.

Pashtun and Baluch....yet to be proven.....Still waiting for proof other than "excess foreskin" on privates of those killed in battle......

East Pakistan....well we signed the Simla agreement right after to not support insurgency in Pakistan......and we havent......all charges are moot until proven.....
Pakistan on the other hand has explicitly followed its policy of bleeding India with a thousand cuts in violation of Simla agreement.....
Hence the "self-righteous" attitude.....

Please leave LTTE out of the picture.....else I will be forced to bring Taliban into the equation....both have nothing to do with the India Pakistan enemity

Just to give you a snipette of the agreement:
"(ii) That the two countries are resolved to settle their differences by peaceful means through bilateral negotiations or by any other peaceful means mutually agreed upon between them. Pending the final settlement of any of the problems between the two countries, neither side shall unilaterally alter the situation and both shall prevent the organisation, assistance or encouragement of any acts detrimental to the maintenance of peace and harmonious relations."

lets suppose its India behind the TTP, which i find hard to understand, shall we cry on the forums and do nothing. even if its india its our duty to secure our borders and areas from the terrorists. or the india card is an excuse to shy way from fighting the terrorists.

You make a good point and we ARE trying to destroy terrorists where possible. The point of discussing this is not to shy away from that. It is to show where they are getting their funding from.

You make a good point and we ARE trying to destroy terrorists where possible. The point of discussing this is not to shy away from that. It is to show where they are getting their funding from.

i would rather suggest if its india behind TTP, lets double our efforts to dismantle TTP so india's so called hopes of denuclearizing Pakistan would not come true.
definitely they are getting huge funds, that is why they are sustaining their activities. no terrorist organization can survive without funding. but if we put everything on America, India or Israel, i think we may miss something. our agencies should work to find out the real sources of funding and develop a strategy for that. it can be diplomatic pressures, improving our own system, and may be the option to use force.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom