What's new

Gigantic Kuffar festival in Saudi Arabia.....while Gaza is being destroyed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Hindus the only ones of this behavior? History is replete with this and not just from Hindus.

The Arabs haven't fought Israel in a war since 1973. Why? Because the Palestinians are troublesome wherever they go. They got expelled from Jordan and then Lebanon. After the first Gulf War, they were expelled from Kuwait for supporting Saddam Hussein. Egypt wants nothing to do with them because of Hamas. It really says something that your biggest supporter is a pariah named Iran.
Because they lost wars badly with Israel.
Russia is not supporting them like she supported Syria due to Gas pipeline.
In other words, Russia is not trustworthy, Arabs are weak, and selfish.
China is not agressive like US and not even like Russians.
Chinese only involved when their sovereignty is at risk, like Vietnam war.
If war start who will directly involve to save them.

Supporting others govt is not a big issue, it just a temorary issue.

All Arab governments hate the Palestinians. They are nothing but trouble.
Even if true, they don't have to advertise it with blinking neon lights. Sometimes, Political Correctness is good. After 30 days of intense bombing, it is rather obvious that Hamas/Gaza does not have political support from anybody, but why also start urinating on their heads?

Are Hindus the only ones of this behavior? History is replete with this and not just from Hindus.
Nope, citijens of Vishwaguru shupa pawa are the only people who've allowed for a pogrom to take place in their own territory in recent history. To find other examples, you'd need to circle back to military dictatorships and autocratic empires.

1. Its neither a justification to turn a blind eye to an injustice or an attempt to normalise it
Functionally, it is.

2. It is equally incorrect to assume morality from a nation since they act in self interest while keeping morality as a secondary virtue
That doesn't mean you can't critique it. Why do you, as a Hindu, want ordinary civilians to be subject to the violence and terror which comes as a result of governments pursuing "self-interest"? Now doubt when the US dropped their nukes on Japan, you'd be around excitedly soiling yourself while waving your gobar-stained copy of Gita telling the Japanese that it's about self-interest and your Hanuman-ji did the exact same thing 5000 years ago.

biggest supporter is a pariah named Iran.
I will posit that this is due to rivalry with Saudis than any natural love and affection with Gazans. If they truly had welfare of Gazans in their hearts, they might have dissuaded Hamas from executing October 7. If I love you as my brother, I will do my darndest to stop you from murdering someone because I know you will be hanged, and I can't accept it.

Gulf Arabs, like radical Jews, believe they are the chosen people.
They see themselves as the owners of Islam and see other non Arabic Islamized societies and the Arabs of North Africa and the Levant as second-class Muslims. So never expect İslamic brotherhood from Wahhabis.

Nothing new happening here

It's happened in India, when Saifai festival was arranged while people were suffering in camps due to riots. (circa 2014 in UP, where entire Bollywood was there dancing and singing. This was no less under the so called Left govt's were in rule, and when the intellectuals currently in India saying India turned Hindu weren't in rule)

Am sure there will be times in many countries, where festivities were still organized while people suffered on one hand. One can criticize it, but sadness and happiness coexist.

Oh no, they bought the boxing/mma Anglo-Saxon meme....... like Russia. Culturally occupied. Amazing

Neoliberalism.

All that money spent on a foreign event.

saudi are like khazar jews in their behaviour.

These Gulf Arabs are parasites. They will be next.

No evidence for killing of 6 million jews.
There are still people alive who survived concentration camps. You can still hear EYE WITNESS accounts. . You can go to Auschwitz and see the fingernail marks on the walls of the gas chambers as people tried to hold on to life. you can visit the 1940s cremetoria. Don't be a monster. And yes Hitler's maternal grandmother was a Jew.

Read that whole post n his rants retard. And yes i still say these two countries are the worst hypocrites and usually hypocrites are worst than kafirs. I guess that smacking really hurt u, u cant get over it. Go cry to ur sunni mullaha retard.

I already read his posts. He called those events kufr

Unlike a lanati scum like you who would do takfir of nations of millions. There is no one else on this forum.

People need to relax and stop name calling arabs. Saudia population is over 35 million , and people attending and celebrating these concerts is a small minority. Saudia is ruled by iron fist by coward MBS and just like in Pakistan you can’t get out and demand your basic rights, you can’t do that in saudia.

I recently listened to Sami Hamdi, he is a political analyst who gave another viewpoint on Saudia. A good listen- you can find him on YouTube.

Please stop generalizing people - do a self reflection. Are Pakistanis begharait for trying to normalize ties with Israel? Or is it the bastard generals? Should we be called vulgar due to what our media broadcasts?

if you want to abuse, abuse the leaders who are forcing these changes.

I already read his posts. He called those events kufr

Unlike a lanati scum like you who would do takfir of nations of millions. There is no one else on this forum.

Shut the f up u cunt. Do u really want me to disect ur whole family here u stupid american bitch. Dnt quote me again if am not addressing u, u son of a ******. Chutye jawab nahi tu personal hojata hay, teti G phaar de hay me ne tb personal horaha hay, teri pori nasal me idhur nangi krdunga dally.

Shut the f up u cunt. Do u really want me to disect ur whole family here u stupid american bitch. Dnt quote me again if am not addressing u, u son of a ******. Chutye jawab nahi tu personal hojata hay, teti G phaar de hay me ne tb personal horaha hay, teri pori nasal me idhur nangi krdunga dally.

You stfu scum

Bharwa Afghani kutta

Takfir kar raha hai Muslims ki. Typical racist Afghani suar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom