What's new

Good News for PN U-214 Deal is being Finalized

Thanks God we are getting the right stuff for our navy and thanks God zardari didn't made us pay for some french thingy.

Congratulations to all. I rally wanted to have such a submarine in PN's Inventory.

The legacy of U-Boats lives on and now PN will have a honor and privilege to serve Pakistan in this such a magnificent Engineering Masterpiece.

I hope now Everything well go smoothly.

The legacy of U-Boats lives on and now PN will have a honor and privilege to serve Pakistan in this such a magnificent Engineering Masterpiece.

I hope now Everything well go smoothly.

furthermore, it would be a new chapter for pakistan as later two will be developed in pakistan. a bit more than know how of building submarines as pakistan has already gone through augusta class to lay foundation. now time to absorb TOT to certain extent so we can develop on our own in future n this is the way forward.

Iam very excited mashallah just like others here good for PN and GOD bless Pakistan!

Masha'Alalh very happy to hear that. Just waiting for the day when this Submarine will be inducted by Pakistan Navy InshaAllah and eagerly waiting for the day when we will be able to make indegineous Submarines and be able to export them to other countries InshaAllah and possibly including West :D

Todays news in express

8c5715a9fb101c6353da5c89a629144b.gif

great news, May this submarine will to be best for our Navy. i am desperate to see U-214 with Pakistan Flag

furthermore, it would be a new chapter for pakistan as later two will be developed in pakistan. a bit more than know how of building submarines as pakistan has already gone through augusta class to lay foundation. now time to absorb TOT to certain extent so we can develop on our own in future n this is the way forward.

Any details on the TOT?
Are we just going to assemble prebuilt German components, or will we build some parts from scratch?

Thank God army chief and naval chief did not listened to any government officials and made the rite decision at the rite moment after carefully reviewing security needs of our country.
Congrats to all Pakistanis for this great news

Now that is a good news. People must understand how important it is for Pakistan to have as many arm suppliers as possible.U boats will be a worthy addition in submarine force. I think PN must push the project as much as it can. Hope intelligence agencies will keep their eyes open this time when German engineers will be in Pakistan and no sorry incident will happen which happened to French engineers in Karachi.

Go Pakistan Navy....

If agreement signed in say Nov. 2009 PN should get first sub by 2013-14. But that is a guesstimate.

Back
Top Bottom