What's new

Government appeases religious parties on blasphemy law

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he himself did not punish those who cursed him on his face, what emotional interpretation are you using to propagate Blasphemy laws.

Wrong. There are many references from the Quran and Hadees to back up what I said. The onus is on you to research, which I doubt you would.
Moreover, all Ulema of all sects in Pakistan have agreement upon the the blasphemy law. Are you more knowledgeable than all the Ulema in Pakistan in regards to Islam?

Nonsense, you simply do not know what you are talking about or you cannot find it on Google. Isn't proselytizing a major component of Islam, shouldn't your knowledge be adequate in converting others.

Virtually all of your posts on this forum reek of an anti-Islamic secularist agenda and you want me to proselytize to you? Are you serious?!

Well it was all great (Late 50's and 60's) but extremists like Jamaat-e-Islami took over and wrecked the nation. We all know how emotional and coward like they are with their men.

You blame everything on mullahs while ignoring the 900 pound elephant in the room. Given that some religious parties have used Islam for their personal gain, however, that isn't the only reason for why Pakistan is in it's current state. For you and your comrades to blame everything on mullahs shows your deep seeded hatred towards Islam and anything Islamic. Hence, why I rightfully say you & your comrades on this forum have an anti-Islamic secularist agenda.

But running to US has its own benefits.

I was born and raised in the US, so
before making ignorant comments it's wise to learn about the person you are talking in regards to.

For you and your comrades to blame everything on mullahs shows your deep seeded hatred towards Islam and anything Islamic.

Criticizing the wrongdoings of MULLAHS doesnt mean to hate islam.

Criticizing the wrongdoings of MULLAHS doesn't mean to hate Islam.

Please kindly reread the post.

I said those who ONLY blame mullahs are wrong while ignoring everyone else who is worthy of blame.

Criticizing the wrongdoings of MULLAHS doesnt mean to hate islam.

and also agree that what Mullahs do is not Islam always...

Any one who promotes Islam is not a Mullah, not a Mullah lover, not a non-Muslim hater , not an extremist??

and also that its a duty of every Muslim to promote Islam ....

Every one trying to bring in the system of Islam is not a criminal not a hate monger but no doubt he's a threat for peolple promoting other systems...

Please kindly reread the post.

I said those who ONLY blame mullahs are wrong while ignoring everyone else who is worthy of blame.

and who says that mullahs are the only people being criticized?

and who says that mullahs are the only people being criticized?

Your buddy t-faz said it in his post and countless other Godless secularists have on this forum

you secularist who have been running the country for 60 years don't have a great track record

it was like a quarter secularism, but the point is, these hypocrite people care less about corruption and the government system as a whole, but they want the same corrupt governments the same luteras to change the governance states according to their wishes, this means these people care more about their anti islam propaganda and less about the people who are looting us daily..

i have experienced members here who appear to be progressive and 'moderate' but 99.99% they are just trying to be anti islam by using their most energies to address minority issues, blasphemy laws, rights of women, even their secularism which means prosperity of country, rapid industrialization and sincerety to public means nothing...

minority issues, blasphemy laws, mullahs etc, all these are the subsets of a power set of anti religious propaganda stirred by these guys and two hoots to the admins making them mods too..

Wrong. There are many references from the Quran and Hadees to back up what I said. The onus is on you to research, which I doubt you would.
Moreover, all Ulema of all sects in Pakistan have agreement upon the the blasphemy law. Are you more knowledgeable than all the Ulema in Pakistan in regards to Islam?

The ulema is biased and politically inclined, when questioned by Justice Munir and Kiyani, none of them had the same opinion of what constitutes a Muslim.

This Ulema of yours indulges in all vices and you consider them to be the righteous lot.

Virtually all of your posts on this forum reek of an anti-Islamic secularist agenda and you want me to proselytize to you? Are you serious?!

Secularist agenda is not anti Islamic, your opinion is limited and confined to defending Islam not promoting it.

You blame everything on mullahs while ignoring the 900 pound elephant in the room. Given that some religious parties have used Islam for their personal gain, however, that isn't the only reason for why Pakistan is in it's current state. For you and your comrades to blame everything on mullahs shows your deep seeded hatred towards Islam and anything Islamic. Hence, why I rightfully say you & your comrades on this forum have an anti-Islamic secularist agenda.

Sure, but Mullahs are not a representation of Islam but rather extremism.

I was born and raised in the US, so
before making ignorant comments it's wise to learn about the person you are talking in regards to.

You were born in a state where Secularism is national discourse. Yet you continue to aggressively denounce it, hypocrisy at it's finest.

You earn your bread and butter in a place where what you hate is the norm and yet you oppose it.

You do not have any right as an outsider to preach my nation.

Your buddy t-faz said it in his post and countless other Godless secularists have on this forum

Watch what you write on this forum, such personal remarks will not be tolerated.

why are you trying to be funny? I am secularist, but i am not Godless, secularism is not equal to Kafir, and you know what, once i was strong supporter of religious state but now i have changed 180 degrees. Secondly, people do criticize, Musharaf,Sharif, Zardari, Karzai, Abdullah, Mubarak, Asad etc, which one of them are Mullah? So mullah is not alone in this club.

it was like a quarter secularism, but the point is, these hypocrite people care less about corruption and the government system as a whole, but they want the same corrupt governments the same luteras to change the governance states according to their wishes, this means these people care more about their anti islam propaganda and less about the people who are looting us daily..

Exactly! The secularist system legitimizes their corruption due to the reason why they so staunchly support it.

Sharif, Zardari, Benazir, Busharraf, Altaf Hussain are all part of the mechanism of this corrupt system.

according to these people PPP has done great to help up fashion shows around the country just to appease the americans how modern we are and leveling to their 'modern standards' and to upset the talibans that our women can go way more dirty and expose their body, they are also freeing the media, all dirty western stuff has entered our media, and these same people are appreciating these efforts...

but these steps have been taken by th record breaking criminals in our government, on one hand they dont feel good about thethem steeling their money but side by side they are happy about these liberalism??, isnt it a hypocrisy loud and clear??

rights of women

for god's sake, tell me what is wrong to talk about the rights of women? dont you want to see our women be seen and treated like humen?

Exactly! The secularist system legitimizes their corruption due to the reason why they so staunchly support it.

Sharif, Zardari, Benazir, Busharraf, Altaf Hussain are all part of the mechanism of this corrupt system.

are you for real? who says secularist system legitimizes corruption?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom