What's new

Grandmother of all defense deals- FGFA on their way

Yes, preliminary studies approved by the govt as well as IAF specifications. Wing tunnel model also ready.

mcaai2009.JPG
This model has been changed, IAF showed disat over this model, they worked a new model out. I dont have a link for pic but I know this is changed.

ONCE INDIA GET ATLEAST 50, 5th GEN FIGHTERS, IN 2020 WE ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO TAKE BACK KASHMIR. BCOZ U WONT BE ABLE TO DEFEND AGAINST OUR 5th GEN PAK FA.
SO BETTER GIVE US KASHMIR NOW.

This is Pakistan defence forums not Indian Khemb Mela. :lazy:

If you look at the speeches of saffron BJP leaders in 1998 they said same thing India is now nuclear power Pakistan should forget Kashmir and we shut their mouth forever on 28th May. :pakistan:

ONCE INDIA GET ATLEAST 50, 5th GEN FIGHTERS, IN 2020 WE ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO TAKE BACK KASHMIR. BCOZ U WONT BE ABLE TO DEFEND AGAINST OUR 5th GEN PAK FA.
SO BETTER GIVE US KASHMIR NOW.

another Indian with a dual Id, they cant risk to get baned :lol:

ask again and this time make it funny with your milk poetry, dood magan ge tu kheer deenge, wali:rofl:

That topic as we all know is a waste to be discussed over here... Whatever has happened has already happened.. We are not here to critisize one another and compare what one has and what other doesn't.... It's a defence forum so let's all stick to that... It's not the weapons that's gonna decide but the minds that plays always in the background... And as far as I know, no heavenly weapon can control the mind.....

lo gee ab grand mother of deal a gai suno or apna sar peeto>lollllllllllll\\\

what you will say saudi usa 60bn$ deal grandeset ever mother of 600bc defence deal.hahahahhahaaha

US-Saudi Black Hawks $60 Bn Deal
grow up guys grow up. why you guys looking in these small things for proud . india has many many great thing to be proud just look around.and change the title of thread as a good poster.the article you post was not titled like you wrote.

and after all that congssssssssss tooooo india very warm

Imran Khan you are wrong in the sense that as per the same article Saudis are spending USD 60 B over 10 years per your own source

A conservative estimate of India's frugal military spending is USD 80 B over 5 years so over the same time period even if it remains same it will be 160 B USD that is 100 B USD more than Saudi. Ah.. permanent seat at UNSC here I come...

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan

so grandmother or grandfather India will spend more than almost anybody else excepting probably only US.

This model has been changed, IAF showed disat over this model, they worked a new model out. I dont have a link for pic but I know this is changed.

Bro I think this is the old semi-Stealth model proposed at first by the DRDO but later rejected by the IAF who wanted a fully stealth design with low RCS.....the ADA is developing a new model......

But the news report not so long ago had the pic in july

Livefist - The Best of Indian Defence: AMCA Model Resurfaces During IAF Chief's Visit To ADA

When did it change again?

Yup u maybe right the ASR clearly states the change of design

http://indiandefencedirectory.blogspot.com/2010/04/iaf-issues-asr-for-advanced-medium.html

Last edited:
"We are looking to induct 200 to 250 FGFA in phases from 2017 onwards,'' confirmed IAF chief Air Chief Marshal P V Naik on Monday. As reported by TOI earlier, New Delhi and Moscow are looking to ink the FGFA preliminary design contract when Russian President Dmitry Medvedev comes visiting here in December.

Now Defense minister says its 250-300 ;)

India to buy 250-300 fighter jets from Russia: Antony​

NEW DELHI: India has agreed to buy 250 to 300 advanced stealth fighter jets from Russia, Defence minister AK Antony said Thursday, announcing a deal that could be worth up to 30 billion dollars.

Antony told a press conference with his counterpart Anatoly Serdyukov that the countries had agreed that Russia would supply the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA) as well as 45 transport planes.

"India will receive 250-300 most advanced FGFAs," Antony said. "These are the two major projects for the next ten years which will be a shining example of Indian-Russian cooperation."

Experts say each FGFA is worth up to 100 million dollars.

Read more: India to buy 250-300 fighter jets from Russia: Antony - The Times of India India to buy 250-300 fighter jets from Russia: Antony - The Times of India

SU_PAKFA_pic_7.jpg

But the news report not so long ago had the pic in july

Livefist - The Best of Indian Defence: AMCA Model Resurfaces During IAF Chief's Visit To ADA

When did it change again?

Yup u maybe right the ASR clearly states the change of design

Defence News: IAF issues ASR for the Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA )
Yup. They clearly stated that they are not happy with the wind tunnel model and in PDF itself somebody posted the new design.

I am sure AMCA will be heavily influenced by FGFA in terms of aero dynamics and avionics. 2025 is the date for this plane to hit skies. I am thinking its the same time Aura will also be in testing.

can we please have a pic of the new design ??

thanks
:coffee:

Nothing as of the design is available on the net so far.. It is expected to be reveled in the aero show 2011.. we have to wait till then..:lazy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom