What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'Renovated' by Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down Indian! They were, arrr, they were... Did this, that and the other...
I don't think you're doing justice to the eons of burn both you and your zoro padrone received... he and his kin are living in exile unable to keep up with your kind(an hourglass flipped for one final time, a switch in need of gracious hindus)... who'd put rats to shame.
But this is the world we live in... triggered natives of Gangaland coming on a rivals forum venting frustrations, it seems now genetically embedded... or a psychological trauma that from very youth was channeled in hate...

At this point mark and eva, it's a pity that your kind was not liberated, shown the mirror and capacity to reflect and develop confidence be a civilization and not a zoo!
Year's ago I learnt why Americans and westerners actually went to India... To feel good about themselves! To see lab rats of exotic cultures with superficiality, pain, suffering and disease on display of fraudsters, shysters and scam artists in a chaotic dump of a place that reeked of human feces and base human cultures intermixed with animism, striking colors, spices and curries gave enough of culture shock and more thrill than going to a circus that one would feel comfortable enough to return to their daily grind. Considering themselves lucky, cultured and pinnacle of civilization only made possible by likes of him/her and forefathers.
Whenever Trump, Kissinger or Churchill and their likes have said the obvious, political left feigned shock and disbelief, knowing full well what they themselves say behind closed doors. Political correctness 101 for you... you're the object of ridicule and laughter!

On your way, Apu!

Not a word to counter what I challenged. Just verbal diarrhea.

I repeat, show me what "Muslims" achieved or had in the place of origin...what architecture they built...nothing ....right.

Stealing your neighbor gold may only qualify you as imposter.
Peaceful civilization like where people are born and die as slaves and untouchables because they are excluded from four varna system of Hinduism, widows be burning alive with their dead husbands, piss drinking cow worshipping kind of civilization. You were dirty then and you are dirty now but we will change you in the future for good In Sha Allah.

You got your time dude. And you know a shit about Hinduism other than brainwashed stuff to make a good for nothing thing look like silver.

Last edited by a moderator:

I repeat, show me what Islam achieved or had in the place of origin...what architecture they built...nothing ....right.

Taj Mahal. Topkapi palace. Al Andalus.

Whine. Cope. Do whatever. We are more relevant in the world dynamics than you. Will always be.

Taj Mahal. Topkapi palace. Al Andalus.

Whine. Cope. Do whatever. We are more relevant in the world dynamics than you. Will always be.
But, but Islam has no fancy buildings in its place of origin!!! Why are there no golistans in the desert? This is the most stupid argument I ever heard. Like there is no Indian Google (all the brainiacs go West and make it happen there), there are things that cannot be achieved in a desert. This is not the argument, UK conquered the whole world from its tiny Island and mighty Muslims did the same by starting in the desert. Where is the problem?

I repeat, show me what "Muslims" achieved or had in the place of origin...what architecture they built...nothing ....right.

You got your time dude. And you know a shit about Hinduism other than brainwashed stuff to make a good for nothing thing look like silver.
Corrected the post for you, the word you were looking for would be "Muslims" instead of "Islam" .... how can a religion build something?

Corrected the post for you, the word you were looking for would be "Muslims" instead of "Islam" .... how can a religion build something?

You need to ask yourselves that.

When all Persian accomplishments, be it music, poetry, literature, painting, philosophy, architecture, is co-opted under the banner of generic Islam.

Say Persian. Not Muslim.

Them being Muslim had nothing to do with what they've achieved.

And no reason for the remainder of the 1.7 billion to ride piggyback as well.

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom