What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'vandalised' in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I seen it but I thought perveen Babi was fit I’m not into men looks .
even if you managed to kill 3 lakh bangali muslims is shameful.

raped vangali women looked like bobi ? pakistani are not you ashamed of your existence ? :astagh:

On about the Bollywood movie you dumb fool
the Indian pussy was mentioning, and what the pluck is vangali you illiterate jungle bunny ?

Technically Bangladesh is a big hole. Which will always be closely monitored and controlled
@Baibars_1260 Bangladesh will always be a liability to India. It's sinking land. It is essentially India's Mexico that will provide cheap immigrants to dilute the Dharmic character of India a la Latin American immigrants in Cali and Texas.
The Hindu got back a motheaten and truncated homeland. But at least it was continuous, with no holes in it.
A source of delight for us. A fact to hit Hindus on the head with and remind them of their ignominy.

But quite heavy handed of Hindus to feel entitled to all of South Asia as if its someone's baap ki jaidad. We simply exercised self determimation and took our land. Ain't nobody died and made Hindus the sole heir to South Asia.

Not all Hindus.

Based on current numbers, less than 3% actually.

Cheers, Doc

2020-12-22-20-32-36--1050585746.jpeg

Sorry Doc. Did you think you were special compared with your hindu neighbours?

Iranian DNA is a dime a dozen in the subcontinent.

they were boys of northern light infantry, left there on kargil heights without food , ammunition, or any backup . a black page of your war history.

They were hizb militants

Thanks for burying them

View attachment 701810
Sorry Doc. Did you think you were special compared with your hindu neighbours?

Iranian DNA is a dime a dozen in the subcontinent.

I cant see crap in what you've posted.

If you have to make a point be legible at least.

Cheers, Doc
Can't help smiling on this statement. So why wasn't there a Navjote ceremony for Rajeev and Sanjay Gandhi? Why did they choose to identify as Brahmins?
But as you say you have answered these questions multiple times before...
so we will move on...

Because their father chose to become Hindu.

Also it's not very common for Parsi father only union kids to have their Navjote.

The fact that the mother is not allowed to enter the fire temple or even touch them after they've had the ritual bath (Nahan navharvanu) and the sanctified Taro (varasyu bull urine) tends to put a spoke in the works.

Cheers, Doc

@Baibars_1260 Bangladesh will always be a liability to India. It's sinking land. It is essentially India's Mexico that will provide cheap immigrants to dilute the Dharmic character of India a la Latin American immigrants in Cali and Texas.

A source of delight for us. A fact to hit Hindus on the head with and remind them of their ignominy.

But quite heavy handed of Hindus to feel entitled to all of South Asia as if its someone's baap ki jaidad. We simply exercised self determimation and took our land. Ain't nobody died and made Hindus the sole heir to South Asia.

Totally correct.

In the end you got land and a nation.

Which is more than we la di da Majoosi have managed.

Real power as I was telling a member here on WhatsApp comes from tilling your own land.

We will always be gypsies till that day.

Very rich and fancy gypsies. Industrialist and professional gypsies. Doctor and lawyer and model and actor and dancer and painter and writer and poet and chartered accountant gypsies.

Indian and Pakistani and Canadian and American and Australian and British gypsies.

But gypsies one and all.

Cheers, Doc

Totally correct.

In the end you got land and a nation.

Which is more than we la di da Majoosi have managed.

Real power as I was telling a member here on WhatsApp comes from tilling your own land.

We will always be gypsies till that day.

Very rich and fancy gypsies. Industrialist and professional gypsies. Doctor and lawyer and model and actor and dancer and painter and writer and poet and chartered accountant gypsies.

Indian and Pakistani and Canadian and American and Australian and British gypsies.

But gypsies one and all.

Cheers, Doc
I can sympathize with you and understand your yearning for Fars. Despite being Muhajir, it's nonetheless heartening to see some sembleance of my ancestral Muslim heritage of the Ganga Jamuna Doab surviving on in UP. I wish your community well.

I can sympathize with you and understand your yearning for Fars. Despite being Muhajir, it's nonetheless heartening to see some sembleance of my ancestral Muslim heritage of the Ganga Jamuna Doab surviving on in UP. I wish your community well.

It may not feel that way for you, but your grandparents were also gypsies.

It's too early to tell whether your community will finally assimilate and forget your homeland.

It's 70 years after all compared to our 1000 plus.

But ask yourself.

Who holds the real power on your land?

Cheers, Doc

It may not feel that way for you, but your grandparents were also gypsies.

It's too early to tell whether your community will finally assimilate and forget your homeland.

It's 70 years after all compared to our 1000 plus.

But ask yourself.

Who holds the real power on your land?

Cheers, Doc
Many from that generation do feel like gypsies. The younger ones are a mixed bag, more inclined towards a pan-Karachiite Pakistani identity than a strictly Hindustani one.

I am lucky enough to have family living abroad and the luxury of immigrating abroad if need be. India seems equally suffocating with the Hindu nationalist mania. And I prefer the West with all its liberties tbh. I am a coconut at heart.

Jai Hind.

As a precaution the army should take over custody of the grave permanently now.

I'm sure people have not forgotten Muslim youth kicking the memorial in Bombay.

Don't care about political niceties.

The day I see another community do something similar, will say the same.

Cheers, Doc
I didn’t knew he was laid to rest in Jamia Milia Islamia, coz I am not surprised if the students would have done it as they are already traitors, not just Jamia Milia Islamia but Jawaharlal Nehru University and Jadavpur University also.

I didn’t knew he was laid to rest in Jamia Milia Islamia, coz I am not surprised if the students would have done it as they are already traitors, not just Jamia Milia Islamia but Jawaharlal Nehru University and Jadavpur University also.

It's not just the fact that he is a war hero.

A large number of Muslims feel it goes against their faith to create mausoleums.

A lot of desecration of such happens by these kind of Muslims around the world.

I've attended burials in the graveyards of this group of Muslims. Did you know that they roll over graves, as in they will dig up the same land where someone else was buried, oftentimes unearthing large human bones, which they will throw back into the soil when it is used to cover the fresh corpse.

Regardless, I'm not really bothered about their religious rules and niceties.

The army should take over the grave asap.

Cheers, Doc

Interesting resource on status religions today.
Interesting point:
- As a percentage there are more Hindus in Dubai than in Bangladesh
- There are more Atheists in the world than Hindus.
- There are only two Hindu majority countries in the world, with 90% (?) of the world's population packed into one geographical area.
- Islam and Christianity together comprise the majority of believers in the world 👍

A Muslim fighting for Hindus against Muslims is wrong on so many levels.

Even though he died for his pagan friends they still do this to his grave. Incredible India!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom